BY DOVE #6 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Amberlynn P.
    Covington, LA
    I have always been skeptical of body products from dove because they are so filled with toxic chemicals. Upon seeing this one I looked into it and wasn't surprised when that's what I found with this one.
    Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion The ultimate moisture from Dove for extra dry skin. ... Dove Cream Oil Intensive Body Lotion dramatically improves skin tone and texture.
    Laura R.
    Grand Forks, ND
    This is my go to body wash- it snakes your skin so smooth and it is very gentle. I use it every time I shower and I love the scent it leaves behind. I buy it at target but it is available most anywhere!
    Sajra S.
    Utica, NY
    The best baby lotion out there it’s a beautiful thick consistency without leaving a greasy feel. It has a gentle mild smell and it’s nice and gentle on the baby’s skin. I actually use it on myself as well.
    Rachael W.
    Bronx, NY
    When my boys were babies. Dove sensitive wash was the only thing they could use. They still only wash with dove. I only use dove wash myself so i can wait to try this dove baby on their sensitive skin.
    Makayla H.
    My son has sensitive dry skin, this is one of the only products that moisturizers his skin without breaking him out! It also leaves his skin feeling soft and smooth rather then oily like most products!
    marta p.
    LOVED IT!! Loved the scent, a lot. I don't usually do but this one was so smooting and beautifully scented that I couldn't help myself but buying three of them in a month... kinda went crazy about it.
    Michelle U.
    Conroe, TX
    Love this product. I bought it when my baby was tiny, loved it then. Made the mistake of trying an organic product when my baby dove ran out, quickly ran to the store and bought my dove. Makes baby smell yummy and her skin is super soft. It is easy to wash off as well.
    Kristin H.
    Bradley, IL
    We use the lotion along with the Dove Baby Wash. Both of these are really great with our daughters skin, she's been using them for 10 months now. They keep her well hydrated and the price is decent.
    Clarissa S.
    Brownsville, TX
    Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion I actually bought this for my son last week and it works amazing, he always smells good like a new born baby I just love it I recommend to all mommies ❤
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Delia E.
    arrecife 128
    I've heard good things about this product, do you think it depends on the baby's skin type to cause side reactions?
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Kathryn O.
    Hollywood, SC
    How does this compare to other Baby lotions?