BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Leah T.
    This lotion makes the sink super soft without leaving it wet or sticky. I really love the scent to it. It has a gentle lather. I often use the product at night to keep my skin soft and fresh for the next day.
    Charlie A.
    Columbus , OH
    Love this baby lotion ... smells so good !! Affordable .. buy at your local Walmart .. didn't take care of any dry skin problems for my baby .. it's just the scent you get addicted too !! Will continue to buy !!
    Amber L.
    buffalo Ny
    I use this on my kids! I have three boys and it keeps them moisturized and their skin healthy. I love how it smells too. Great product and would recommend to any new parent or someone who's had kids before.
    Lindsey Z.
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I love this wash because it is so moisturizing and gentle. I know it’s for babies but it makes my skin feel so soft. I purchased this at a grocery store for around $10. I would definitely purchase this again.
    Brittany J.
    This is a great lotion To purchase. It’s Great if you have dry skin and if you want your skin to feel more self. It is very long-lasting an awesome quality. I would highly recommend anyone to try this item.
    mandianna B.
    This lotion is wonderful. It isn't greasy but it is thick & creamy. It keeps my daughter & my skin soft. I have to have lotion to keep my hands from feeling dry and this one works well! I love the smell too!
    Charlene M.
    Ok I have kids but I have really sensitive skin and find that baby products work best! This smells like heaven and doesn't break out my skin! I would highly recommend this and will definitely purchase again.
    Neidelys R.
    I love putting this lotion on after I shave it whenever my elbows are a bit dry because i️t just keeps my skin glowing and smooth for the rest of the day. I love how i️t smells also so that’s always a plus!!
    Carly D.
    This stuff did wonders for my dry skin! After a few times of using it my skin started feeling so smooth. It also has a great smell to it. The price is reasonable for how great it works. Only lotion I use!
    Sophia B.
    Florida, FL
    love this product !! So moisturizing and gentle on sensitive skin. Great quality and quantity for fair price. They are really no cons to this product. I highly recommend this. It isn't to heavy or greasy.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.