BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Sarah R.
    Poca, WV
    Very moisturizing. I am an adult with sensitive skin so some lotion breaks me out. However this one is gentle and extremely softening. The smell is subtle and calming. A lotion you will want to lather yourself in.
    Lea D.
    Cumming, GA
    I love dove products. They all make my skin super smooth, which is great because i have really dry skin. They are very gentle, and they are really affordable! I would always buy again and definitely reccommend.
    Megan H.
    Steelville, MO
    Love this product but it is over prized in my opinion and doesn't work as well as other brands for babies has a good scent and all but it didn't make my baby skin super soft compared to other products I have used
    Andrea A.
    Oklahoma City
    So far I have no complaints about this lotion. It has kept my newborn baby’s skin feeling as soft as a newborns skin should feel. It also smells really good, especially when used with the dove baby bar or wash.
    Marjorie S.
    Newport News, VA
    I bought this for my niece as one of her baby shower gifts and she loved it. Her baby is 2 yrs old and she still use it for him. I love all dove products anyway. I would highly recommend this for a baby shower gift
    Savannah L.
    Clarksville, TN
    I am in love with all of the dove lotions and beauty bars. They don’t leave my skin dried out at all. The scent is also great. I love that my skin feels so moisturizer after each use. Definitely worth the money.
    Morgan B.
    Athens , GA
    I love this lotion! While I know it says baby lotion, I still use it! Haha! This lotion keeps my skin soft and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy like other lotions are known for. I would recommend to a friend.
    Wilnesha B.
    Hemet, CA
    This Smells So Good Using This On Babies Work Good But As For Myself I Use It After I Shave To Moisturize. I Also Apply It Before My Makeup Works Good As A Primer Lotion If You Have None Get You Some Of this 😍
    Leah T.
    This lotion makes the sink super soft without leaving it wet or sticky. I really love the scent to it. It has a gentle lather. I often use the product at night to keep my skin soft and fresh for the next day.
    Raigan C.
    Orlando, FL
    Very good on sentive skin , does leaving a lasting sent . the price isn't that and if you use coupons LOL. But you can get them from your local Walmart , Kroger , target and i highly recommended this product .
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.