BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Chaitra R.
    cuddapa
    Perfect body lotion for those who wants smooth skin.Love it! Please do try this...!!iits a wonderful lotion which makes u feel very gentle. I would like to buy it again and again. Bought it online...
    Courtney R.
    Christiansbrg, VA
    I'm a huge fan of dove and when I found out they made dove baby I was super stoked . The smell is so good . It's not your normal love . It's very different but it's so amazing . I would recommend.
    Brianna M.
    In love with this product it keeps my skin so soft and clean I love how it moisturizes my skin and there is nothing I hate about this product it's a good price and I would recommend it to everyone it's amazing I love it so much
    hayleigh n.
    chisholm , MN
    love dove baby. keeps baby smelling great all day and not greasy feeling. has a good scent where it’s not over powering at all. long lasting as well. i would definitely recommend to new mommies!
    jessica a.
    My son i allergic to jandj and others this is the only one that his skin can handle . It leaves him so smooth and fresh. Love the smell and the way it makes my son skin fills .. on and mine skin :)
    Helene N.
    St Augustine, FL
    I fell in love with the baby wash and have now tryed the lotion. It seems to work really great on my baby who has excema the combo of them both is really moisturizing and its skin feels real soft
    Haley S.
    Los Angeles, CA
    Me and my husband use this lotion , on yourself and have noticed such a difference , even a difference with my daughter . It's super mousterizng and a perfect light scent . Replaced my Aveeno.
    Ruth D.
    Springfield, MA
    This will keep your baby skin well nourished but the whole family can use as well....rich in its moisture top to toe wash and you can get it at local store near you...
    Avery E.
    I bought this for my heart baby 🙄 and I absolutely am in love with this lotion ! It smells so amazing and makes my baby skin so soft and is definitely the best product I've gotten for my child.
    Daniella V.
    IVE USED THIS FOR MY SON WHO IS 13 MONTHS OLD WITH VERY BAD EXCEMA AND HAS HAD IT SINCE BITRH I USE EVERYTIME ISHWER HIM AND IT DID WONDERS I WOULD RECOMEND TO ANYONE WITH A BABY WHO HAS ECZEMA
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.