BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Diana R.
    Akron , OH
    I got this product as soon as it came out. I love dove products so I was excited when they came out with a baby line. I hated this lotion! It was super greasy and runny! I was so disappointed! I have it two stars because the scent was awesome. #dove #babylotion #didntworkout
    Brittany S.
    Janesville, WI
    I use Dove soap myself and when this first came out i was so excited to try it. I have now converted to dove baby for all of my sons needs. bar soap liquid soap lotion! I still love my Aveeno but this stuff has given me options now. I recommend this to others!
    Marcie M.
    Davison , MI
    We use this often for our six year old daughter. It is gentle, smells great, and moisturizes. It is a good value, and you get a lot for your money. It is very gentle on the face and arms. I would recommend this product.
    Michelle C.
    Pasadena, TX
    This lotion helped me a lot with my eczema & dry skin. Every morning I wake up & every time I get out the shower I put this on & my skin stays moisturize for a long time. This lotion is good for people with dry skin. Dove Baby Rich Moisture Lotion
    Jena B.
    I'm not a big fan of this lotion only because I don't really like the scent of it but it does work well for my kids skin. Their skin does feel nice and soft after I use it and I do feel like it last a good amount of time on them without having to reapply.
    Stephanie M.
    Gainesville, GA
    I love this lotion for my daughter. It leaves her skin feeling so soft and moisturized. It’s not very thick nor really runny and it has a nice smell to it. I saw a difference on my baby’s skin after the first use. Her skin is sensitive, she’s gotten irritated skin with other lotions like J&J but not with this one. It’s a bit pricey in my opinion but totally worth it because a little bit goes a long way and you get a lot of product in the bottle.
    derri r.
    I'm an adult and use this for myself but its still amazing. I loveeee the scent even though it's fairly soft. When I bathe with the body wash and apply the lotion afterwards I can still smell it a few hours later. I will say it's not crazy moisturizing, however. Its got more of a runny texture than a thick cream texture. Slightly thinner than J&J baby lotion in my opinion.
    Becky L.
    Akron, OH
    This is my favorite lotion for my son. The smell is amazing!!! Smells like baby but not overly that you start smelling like a baby! It moisturizes his skin perfecting and dries quick. Not at all sticky or tacky. It’s perfect!
    Chassity S.
    Loved this it smelled great and left my baby's skin feeling so soft and I couldn't get over how good it smelled. I wish the bottle was a little bit bigger for the price. But it does smell good just didn't last to long
    Arlenne D.
    Love this product!!! Bought it maybe 2 wks ago and it’s awesome!! My child has sensitive skin so I was iffy but it works great and didn’t make him break out or itch!! I would def recommend and buy this product again!!
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.