BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Neidelys R.
    I love putting this lotion on after I shave it whenever my elbows are a bit dry because i️t just keeps my skin glowing and smooth for the rest of the day. I love how i️t smells also so that’s always a plus!!
    Charlene M.
    Ok I have kids but I have really sensitive skin and find that baby products work best! This smells like heaven and doesn't break out my skin! I would highly recommend this and will definitely purchase again.
    mandianna B.
    Asheville
    This lotion is wonderful. It isn't greasy but it is thick & creamy. It keeps my daughter & my skin soft. I have to have lotion to keep my hands from feeling dry and this one works well! I love the smell too!
    Brittany J.
    This is a great lotion To purchase. It’s Great if you have dry skin and if you want your skin to feel more self. It is very long-lasting an awesome quality. I would highly recommend anyone to try this item.
    Amber L.
    buffalo Ny
    I use this on my kids! I have three boys and it keeps them moisturized and their skin healthy. I love how it smells too. Great product and would recommend to any new parent or someone who's had kids before.
    Carly D.
    Munford
    This stuff did wonders for my dry skin! After a few times of using it my skin started feeling so smooth. It also has a great smell to it. The price is reasonable for how great it works. Only lotion I use!
    Rebecca P.
    Moore, OK
    I love this product and how soft it makes my baby's skin feel afterwards. Smells amazing on top of that! Doesn't make him feel oily after use like other products. Dove Baby Rich Moisture Lotion
    Kaviana T.
    Dubuque
    it makes my body feel so soft i mean my skin feel like a baby foot oh my god people cant stop touching my skin because it like a feeling you cant imagine of feeling that how much i use it thats why
    Payton D.
    Boardman, OH
    I absolutely love this product. The quality of this product is amazing! First time using and I would highly recommend this to someone else! Great brand. Definitely worth the price. I will be buying again!
    Samara J.
    Brooklyn, NY
    I really like this lotion. I have a daughter with sensitive skin, so this works for her. I put a little on her in the morning before school and after baths, my baby likes it.
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El Paso , TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?