BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Taisha W.
    Raymond , WA
    Found this at Walmart and had to buy it. I love dove products and my daughters skin never looked and smelled so good after using this. I'm very impressed and it's inexpensive. Works a lot better than Johnson and Johnson products. Plus dove is so rich and moisturizing.
    Sam S.
    Burnet, TX
    Baby dove is a pretty good moisturizing lotion for baby’s and is amazing for my little ones sensitive skin. Not as thick as other sensitive skin lotions but it does moisturize. Looks small but you do get a lot of product. Would definitely recommend to anyone with a baby.
    Josalynn D.
    APO, AP
    Love dove products! I love the fresh scent of this line but yet it's not too much for children. Very calm and not harsh for baby's sensitive skin. I love the hint of blue packaging and most products in this line are 5.99 so super affordable when it will last awhile!
    Sasha P.
    My mom actually bought it for my little brother and its been working its magic.  i'm six months pregnant and im so ready to use this bad boy on my baby boy.  Cant wait.  It smells so gentle and soothing
    Teia H.
    Oakdale, LA
    Even though this says for babies it's wonderful for adults as well! It's so light and airy it's like you haven't put any on but it moisturizes well for it to be so light. Would definitely recommend and buy again and again!
    Abbey M.
    Greenville, WI
    This was my first choice lotion when my daughter was a baby. It's super gentle and definitely moisturizers better than typical baby products. I like the clean-ness of it. No oily skin afterwards. Definitely a great choice!
    Lori C.
    Colorado Spgs, CO
    Love this for my son!

His skin is pretty dry so we needed a full coverage and Dove didn’t disappoint. Isn’t super think but a lighter consistency. Is absorbed right away and leaves a clean sent.
    I was concerned about the size but it lasts about three weeks.
    Alyssa K.
    Saint Thomas, ND
    So glad that Dove came out with a line of baby products finally. I will use this for every baby did I ever have as it smells so good and clean it is a very gentle soap and it's great for the price I found it at target in the baby section and I will definitely  recommend it to everybody who has a baby
    Lucia T.
    Las Vegas , NV
    Omg! I recently bought it to start my baby stash for when I'm due and I always try them before hand. I have sensitive skin and dry skin I always make sure that if it works for me it will work for my kids. I was amazed at how refreshed and soft my skin was.
    Kayla H.
    Festus, MO
    Best baby lotion I have ever used! I love how quickly it absorbs! My boys skin hasn't felt this soft since they were little bitty babies!!! It's something I would highly recommend for moms to try on their little ones!
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?