BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Krystle K.
    Sewell, NJ
    Love this line for my girls! Lightweight but moisturizing and not sticky and greasy after applied and absorbed! Fantastic moisturizer for those little ones that are sensitive and its got a great light scent so they still smell like delicious babies!
    Careesa R.
    Kissimmee, FL
    Dove was already an extra special moisturizing brand but now that they carry it for babies makes that even better. This gentle wash did such amazing job on my nephew and it smelled really good I would definitely buy this again and I recommend it to everyone I know with babies or sensitive skin.
    Trinidad P.
    I got this for my twins when they first came out at Target and I didn't like it as much as I expected. Although it did moisturized their skin and was gentle enough. I didn't like that it felt kind of greasy and it didn't leave any scent on them.
    haleigh s.
    Corp Christi, TX
    I am in LOVE with the new dove baby products! I went to target to get them as soon as I could and they were almost sold out! This lotion leaves my baby girl feeling so soft! The smell is great and not too harsh for her sensitive skin. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
    Payten H.
    El Dorado Spg, MO
    I love the baby dove for my daughter it lasts so long on her and lathers her up so good! She is soft the whole night and next day until I reapply. This new line is such a great thing. I find them quite pricy but works so good and smells great!
    Breanna L.
    Point pleasant, WV
    I have mixed feelings in regards to this product. I love the smell and texture. I'm unhappy with the rating on the "think dirty" app. It rates extremely high in terms of carcinogens. I don't plan to use any Dove baby products in the future.
    DeAngela B.
    Monroe, LA
    I use this for my daughter as well as myself. With myself having sensitive skin I have to be careful with what I place on my skin. Most sensitive skin products do not have a nice smell but this does and is safe for me as well as my daughter.
    Cailyn B.
    Douglasville, GA
    Use this on my newborn and myself, it's literally amazing! It keeps our body so soft an smooth and very moisturized. It's long lasting and gentle. I would definitely recommend for anyone with sensitive skin or with an infant or child.
    _its_me_co H.
    Philadelphia, PA
    This baby lotion I use for my son everyday after he gets a bath. This have a nice sent, last super long on my baby boy skin great value and not pricey at all. Yes I would recommend this to all the mommies to use this for their kids.
    Abbigail L.
    Mesa
    Love dove lotion! Especially this one! It was such a good deal and lasts forever! I got this product at my local Walgreens and am absolutely in love with it! It moisturizes my skin all day long! I would definitely recommend this!
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El Paso , TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?