BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Sharon C.
    It smells super good and gets the job done. I wouldn't say it's anything special or I feel extra moisturized. I still go back in with a moisturizer after I shower. The fresh scent is enough for me to repurchase. I would recommend this product! Try it out.
    Tina P.
    This lotion is great. Your skin will feel as soft as a baby's skin. It's a must try for all you ladies. You won't be diappointed. This is the softest feeling lotion I have ever used.
    Carolanne S.
    St Petersburg, FL
    Anything you put on a baby can go on me. My skin is so sensitive I use it all the time. I believe I bought it for less than six dollars. It is so gentle on the skin and never leaves harsh rashes. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin!
    Gemini Y.
    I really love this brand and this particular lotion so much right now!! My daughter is on her second bottle already! It is by far much much better than Johnsons baby lotion. It actually keeps her skin moisturized, does NOT feel sticky, smells great, and very light-weight. Worth it's price!!
    David S.
    2.0 out of 5 starsVerified PurchaseThe fragrance was pretty strong for a baby lotion. Should have bought the unscented one instead. It moisturized well enough but I believe we will stick with aveeno.
    Krystle K.
    Sewell, NJ
    Love this line for my girls! Lightweight but moisturizing and not sticky and greasy after applied and absorbed! Fantastic moisturizer for those little ones that are sensitive and its got a great light scent so they still smell like delicious babies!
    Careesa R.
    Kissimmee, FL
    Dove was already an extra special moisturizing brand but now that they carry it for babies makes that even better. This gentle wash did such amazing job on my nephew and it smelled really good I would definitely buy this again and I recommend it to everyone I know with babies or sensitive skin.
    Trinidad P.
    I got this for my twins when they first came out at Target and I didn't like it as much as I expected. Although it did moisturized their skin and was gentle enough. I didn't like that it felt kind of greasy and it didn't leave any scent on them.
    DeAngela B.
    Monroe, LA
    I use this for my daughter as well as myself. With myself having sensitive skin I have to be careful with what I place on my skin. Most sensitive skin products do not have a nice smell but this does and is safe for me as well as my daughter.
    Payten H.
    El Dorado Spg, MO
    I love the baby dove for my daughter it lasts so long on her and lathers her up so good! She is soft the whole night and next day until I reapply. This new line is such a great thing. I find them quite pricy but works so good and smells great!
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.