BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Christie L.
    I have to be honest for trying lotion to the brand of Dove I freaking love this one big time I will always purchase this item I will purchase more of the shampoo and conditioner soon I'm so happy that they made this because it has saved my dry skin so so much it also leaves u very moisturized 💯💙💜
    Yashira O.
    Orlando, FL
    Omg I'm in love with this product I bought it recently for my 2 year old and I love how it feels on his skin and how it smells. I love how they have for sensitive skin as well for regular skin.. it will cost you anywhere from 5.99- 8.00 but I definitely recommend this
    Josalynn D.
    Clinton Twp, MI
    Love dove products! I love the fresh scent of this line but yet it's not too much for children. Very calm and not harsh for baby's sensitive skin. I love the hint of blue packaging and most products in this line are 5.99 so super affordable when it will last awhile!
    Cynthia F.
    Stuart, FL
    Dove has the best products are used of as a body wash they also have the lotion that we use as a family I feel like the lotion is and body wash are very very gentle even with the babies products they have the best product I would recommend it to anyone that I know and have them try it because it's the best thing ever!
    Jerry M.
    Ive tried it on my god son who is 2 years of age and also to my niece who is 6 months old. It works great. Leaves their skin feeling nice and smooth and the scent is nice and comfortable. Not too much fragrance but it leaves a settle smell. I highly reccomend this product. I found it in Target and Walmart
    Stephanie B.
    Lake City , FL
    As redheads like my girls and I are, we have very sensitive skin! This product has been amazing for my one year old! I use all the dove baby collection! It’s has a nice clean smell to it and makes her skin extra soft! I would recommend this to all the mommies!
    Lucia T.
    Las Vegas, NV
    Omg! I recently bought it to start my baby stash for when I'm due and I always try them before hand. I have sensitive skin and dry skin I always make sure that if it works for me it will work for my kids. I was amazed at how refreshed and soft my skin was.
    Hope F.
    I recently bought this for my kids, I figured that this would be better for their skin rather than using Johnsons baby wash. Their skin has never been softer. It smells so good and it's not a bad price for as much as you get and the quality of the wash.
    Cristina A.
    Gurnee
    My 1year old has very dry skin and this right here has really helped take the dryness and patchiness away from his skin and has added moister I bought it at my local Walmart and it's really gentle on his skin just what he needs. I would so buy it again.
    Tina P.
    This lotion is great. Your skin will feel as soft as a baby's skin. It's a must try for all you ladies. You won't be diappointed. This is the softest feeling lotion I have ever used.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.