BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Taylor E.
    Provo, UT
    I don't have kids, but I love baby lotion. Dove's lotion always makes my skin soft, but this is my favorite. I purchased this at Walmart. It smells great and gentle for your skin or your baby's skin. I would probably buy this product again, but I might wait till I have a baby. But It was great.
    Jordan S.
    Grovetown, GA
    I love dove products and I wanted to try this for my LO. It is just as I expected, amazing. It is gentle but leaves his skin feeling smooth and loved. It is pricy (for store bought lotion) but it really is a wonderful product! You need so little that it seems to be lasting a lot longer than expected!
    allison h.
    Vestavia Hls, AL
    Dove products are always the best. I do not think I have ever been disappointed in their product or the price of the product. You get what you pay for, that’s for sure. I love their lotions; always feel like my skin is nice and smooth and not too greasy or “thick”. Highly suggest you try their products!
    M D.
    Scituate, MA
    Works great, moisturizing dry skin. Pretty similar to the sensitive version. I was using this daily for my dry skin but have switched to the sensitive so that my girlfriend and I are able to use one bottle. If you don't have any skin irritations, definitely worth trying out.
    Martie K.
    North Dakota, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
    I love so many of the DOVE body wash products.  They always feel great and they never have that sticky soap feeling.  This is really a good winter product too.  As soon as my skin starts to get dry in the fall ... I seek it out.  I will probably have to get some more soon too.
    Alyssa H.
    I had high hopes for this, however was actually disappointed. My son has eczema, so not every body lotion works for him. This worked okay for a little while, but never really helped with his eczema and eventually it just got worse than before. The smell is okay, but for a baby lotion it could be lighter.
    Telia W.
    Conway, AR
    I definitely rate all dove products a five because all their products are really good to use for sensitive skin or dry skin or any types of problems.. I never knew that that they had baby stuff in dove and I really want this because I do have a toddler and he's always getting messy and giving into things that gets him dirty so I would love for him to try this!!! :)
    Channayra P.
    Lawrence , MA
    I just bought this for my baby and it's so good!!! It doesn't have a strong scent so it's perfect cause it doesn't irritate his sensitive skin it's very inexpensive so anyone can buy it ! I would definitely recommend!
    Mary R.
    My mother use dove soap I use doves products shampoo conditioner and soap and my skin dryas out because of my bad thyroid and it makes my skin feels so smooth as a baby's bottom I am so proud to use dove products thank you for making dove
    Arlene C.
    Norfolk,VA
    I LOVE THIS LINE!!! My mother used Dove on me as a child for eczema, so when my son had the same symptoms I researched and found out they made a baby line. The smell is amazing, it really moisturizes his skin and it does not have a greasy feel. I would recommend this a 100x over!!
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El Paso , TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?