BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Omg i never knew they had dove for baby ive never seen it in my w...1 Answers
    • Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Alyssa H.
    I had high hopes for this, however was actually disappointed. My son has eczema, so not every body lotion works for him. This worked okay for a little while, but never really helped with his eczema and eventually it just got worse than before. The smell is okay, but for a baby lotion it could be lighter.
    Minerva V.
    Las Vegas, NV
    Love love love ! It ha dam awesome smell and it's. Long lasting ! Not pricey at all you can find it any store !! I recommend to anyone that had sensitive skin ! There is also to-go samples before you buy it !
    Saharatu A.
    Pittsford , NY
    This is a baby lotion and I'm not a baby but I still use it. Why ? Because it leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth as a baby's bottom. Lml I love this product and the great thing about it is that it's not pricey at all. It's totally affordable for me and I would definitely buy this again.
    haleigh s.
    Corp Christi, TX
    I am in LOVE with the new dove baby products! I went to target to get them as soon as I could and they were almost sold out! This lotion leaves my baby girl feeling so soft! The smell is great and not too harsh for her sensitive skin. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
    Channayra P.
    Lawrence , MA
    I just bought this for my baby and it's so good!!! It doesn't have a strong scent so it's perfect cause it doesn't irritate his sensitive skin it's very inexpensive so anyone can buy it ! I would definitely recommend!
    Mary R.
    My mother use dove soap I use doves products shampoo conditioner and soap and my skin dryas out because of my bad thyroid and it makes my skin feels so smooth as a baby's bottom I am so proud to use dove products thank you for making dove
    Ashley C.
    E Pittsburgh, PA
    This lotion is GREAT! I loved the sample I received so much that I went out and bought the full sized bottle. They have a scented and unscented version of it. It lasts all day long and makes my baby smell and feel so fresh and so smooth! I love this product so much! Way to go Dove!
    Arlene C.
    I LOVE THIS LINE!!! My mother used Dove on me as a child for eczema, so when my son had the same symptoms I researched and found out they made a baby line. The smell is amazing, it really moisturizes his skin and it does not have a greasy feel. I would recommend this a 100x over!!
    Paulina H.
    Very smooth creamy formula I've used this product for about 3-4 years and it's treated me very well the product is lightweight and leaves a sheet on moisture on your body and it's just great! I use this product just about everyday and I would buy the product again any day!
    Sujey C.
    Fontana, CA
    I have been loving it it smells great and it leaves my babies skin smooth and nice for me I cant find any cons it is great i bought it at Target and plan on buying it again as soon as i finish it I use to buy a diffrent brand but I think ill stay with this one I recomend it.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.