BY DOVE #3 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Buy on Target*
    Ashley H.
    Price
    I quit using Johnsons and switched to this after my preemie came home. She had very dry sensitive skin and this was so moisturizing. I actually got this as a gift at my sprinkle shower from my SIL and I was so thankful that I did! The only bad thing I have to say is the smell isn't as good as the Johnson baby lotion. Other than that the Dove is amazing. We switched to the whole line of Dove Baby.
    Crystal S.
    East Alton, IL
    This is sooo amazing, creamy, makes my skin amazingly soft, the scent smells very refreshing, my husband loves when I use this, he said it makes my skin super soft!! Great quality for the price I think it's very reasonable especially for the amount you get its lasted me quite awhile and my teenage daughter uses it as well! A must try and a must have! I may add that I have eczema and this product does not irritate my skin it gas actually helped it!
    Nora R.
     I was so happy when I found out Dad came out with the Baby collection it smells amazing may baby skin is so soft and smells so good it helps relax her affordable price smells amazing and my babies skin as extra soft I love the pricing cheaper than Aveeno baby and I love the bottles
    Rayven S.
    Cleveland Hts, OH
    We used this after our daughter's first bath along with Dove's tip to toe baby wash and it was amazing. We used a little bit just to keep baby's skin smooth and nice smelling. It doesn't smell overwhelming but if you get in close to baby it gives off a nice clean smell. Finally, for a family on a budget it was the perfect price. A little bit goes a long way and it comes in a generous amount.
    Savannah B.
    Thank you @dove for sending me this for free for review purposes only! I'm apart of the Dove Insiders and I was able to try out some of the new Baby Dove products! I really loved this lotion because it was very Moisturizing! With a light non greasy formula it's great for sensitive skin, not to mention the great baby scent! Head on over to find yours now!
    Maya R.
    Indianapolis
    Dove is a excellent brand of soap I enjoy it I use it now on my kids since there is a baby brand out for it it's a off sent meaning that's it's. Not to sting I have no negativity about the products I love it my kids love it I bought it from target and Walmart
    krista b.
    Elizabethton, TN
    I got a coupon gave to me for this product so I bought it for my son. The price really wasn't that bad for how much you get but I hated it. It made my skin so oily for hours after using it. It made my son itchy he said. It had a nice subtle smell so that was great but I did not care for how it made my skin feel. It felt as though the product stayed on my skin and never was absorbed. I won't be buying it or using it again!
    Elizabeth J.
    Rogers, AR
    Fantastic as a mom you want the best for your babies! This is so gentle on my baby's sensitive skin! It goes on easily and we use it everyday! I have always liked Dove and am so happy they make affordable baby products now! I highly recommend this product to mommies that have babies with sensitive skin!
    Mandie Y.
    Dayton, OH
    Although I love the feel, softness and lather of this product, it did dry my skin out. I have sensitive skin and wasn't sure if it was something else or this. I sometimes switch up products and did with this one, I did like it very much it just may not be the right one for me to use all the time
    Karrah M.
    Gastonia, NC
    My 1 year old has eczema and I swear by this product it has been helping keep it in control. It's very creamy on her skin - sometimes I use it for my hands when they are dry and I love it! The bottle is pretty small but for my one year old it's worth it. The smell isn't strong is very nice and it keeps her baby skin very moisturized. I would recommend this
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?