BY DOVE #3 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Buy on Target*
    Rebecca A.
    Madill , OK
    In love with this dove lotion it just smell amazing. My baby enjoy being buttered up in it. I really recommend this lotion it’s very sensitive and very affordable I definitely recommend this to other moms!
    Shaun D.
    I just bought the Dove Baby Rich Moisture Lotion about a week ago for my newborn baby boy and I to use! This stuff is amazing! I love love love the way it smells on both of us! The texture of the lotion is thick, but not too thick which is amazing for me since Im constantly battling dry skin on my hands and chest. Another reason I use it is because smelling like your baby is a natural breast milk stimulant! I use it in the morning after my shower and at night! Also, it feels absolutely amazing after shaving my legs! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, you can get it pretty much anywhere. I got my bottle from Target! I can't wait to dry the Dove Baby Rich Moisture Shampoo and Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash as well!
    Liliana G.
    Del rio, TX
    I have a little brother he’s 3 years old and my mom used this lotion on him. All babies smell wonderful, and with this lotion it helps a lot. I would defiently buy it again.
    Kaytlyn P.
    I received this as a baby shower gift and loved it besides the smell. I think it smells god awful, other than that i love this! It is kind of pricey but I think worth it!
    Ami  M.
    I use this lotion on my 4 year old! She has super dry and sensitive skin! It works so well and dries fast! Seems to soak into her skin well! Not pricey and easy to find! We have the non scented lotion and bath wash! Would def buy again and recommend to anyone!
    Amber V.
    Inverness, FL
    I started using this lotion on my newborn and fell in love with it myself. It’s so moisturizing. I buy this over and over again. I will never purchase another brand.
    amanda h.
    I love this product it lives your skin so soft .and smells good .you're skin will feel so soft all day .it's a really good product I recommend people to try this product if that haven't Cuz thay will love it .
    Ana J.
    Glen Ellyn , IL
    Sooo I just got a small bottle of this in my target baby box and I was sooooo excited to get it because I was getting ready to give my son a bath and I wanted to test it out. Until someone mentioned this app to me called "Think Dirty". It basically lists all the ingredients in products good and bad. I looked this product up and Dove uses unsafe chemicals in their products. I wouldn't use it on myself so I definitely won't put it on my kids. I wonder what else they put in adult products. Crazy to think how many harmful chemicals we use every day.
    Crystal G.
    This is the first time buying dove baby products, it's thinner than Johnson's but still feels like it does its job when it drys. I used it myself on my hands. It smells like a mixture of Johnson's regular lotion and the bedtime stuff, so it definitely smells like a baby without too much of the powder smell. Great price.
    Amber W.
    Delbarton, WV
    Love ,love this!!  I was so excited when I seen this at babies r us. My have been using Dove for over 14 years when my oldest son had to stop using baby soaps and body wash so we tried dove white on him and it has been in our showers ever since!  And now this it smells wonderful not to loud it's very pleasant I bathed my daughter who is 9 months old the day I bought and applied the lotion afterwards and her skin was so soft and the smells was great!  Her skin was still soft the next day I love it and high recommend..  Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?