BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is co...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Buy on target.com
    Annaleesah P.
    My skin is very sensitive with certain products , but this one really works. It smells good , and definitely does a good job moisturizing my skin. You can get it at any drug store or regular store.
    Diana A.
    I love this baby lotion everytime i give a bath to my baby i put it on him because it leaves his skin soft im was wondering if they can make the bottle a little bigger.
    Katy R.
    Shawnee, KS
    I love anything Dove, so when I saw they had come out with a baby line I was excited to try it out! It is amazing, smells so good and makes my babies skin nice and soft.
    Allie B.
    Beech Bluff, TN
    Great product for babies and even toddlers. My children have sensitive skin like I do and this product has not broken either of them out yet. Will be a continuous customer
    Joanne H.
    I love this lotion! It not only smells amazing, it makes my daughter's skin very soft and hydrated feeling. There is a noticable difference even after the first use.
    Rebecca A.
    Madill , OK
    In love with this dove lotion it just smell amazing. My baby enjoy being buttered up in it. I really recommend this lotion it’s very sensitive and very affordable I definitely recommend this to other moms!
    Shayleigh G.
    New Baltimore, MI
    Bought this to use on my baby boy when he gets here. I use the sensitive skin dove bar soap and it's always worked great for my face and body without drying or breaking my skin out.
    Shaun D.
    I just bought the Dove Baby Rich Moisture Lotion about a week ago for my newborn baby boy and I to use! This stuff is amazing! I love love love the way it smells on both of us! The texture of the lotion is thick, but not too thick which is amazing for me since Im constantly battling dry skin on my hands and chest. Another reason I use it is because smelling like your baby is a natural breast milk stimulant! I use it in the morning after my shower and at night! Also, it feels absolutely amazing after shaving my legs! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, you can get it pretty much anywhere. I got my bottle from Target! I can't wait to dry the Dove Baby Rich Moisture Shampoo and Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash as well!
    Liliana G.
    Del rio, TX
    I have a little brother he’s 3 years old and my mom used this lotion on him. All babies smell wonderful, and with this lotion it helps a lot. I would defiently buy it again.
    Kaytlyn P.
    I received this as a baby shower gift and loved it besides the smell. I think it smells god awful, other than that i love this! It is kind of pricey but I think worth it!
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?