BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Rayven S.
    Cleveland Hts, OH
    We used this after our daughter's first bath along with Dove's tip to toe baby wash and it was amazing. We used a little bit just to keep baby's skin smooth and nice smelling. It doesn't smell overwhelming but if you get in close to baby it gives off a nice clean smell. Finally, for a family on a budget it was the perfect price. A little bit goes a long way and it comes in a generous amount.
    Stacey H.
    I never would have thought Dove would make a baby product. I received a sample bottle in my sons target baby box and I was amazed at how great it smelled. It left his skin even softer than it was and it lathered well. I had to buy him a bottle.
    Maya R.
    Dove is a excellent brand of soap I enjoy it I use it now on my kids since there is a baby brand out for it it's a off sent meaning that's it's. Not to sting I have no negativity about the products I love it my kids love it I bought it from target and Walmart
    Stacy V.
    Marlinton , WV
    I love this lotion. This is one of my favorites after a long day in the sun at the beach or after skiing in the mountains. I live in the mountains where the air is cold and thin and it can have a dramatic drying effect on the skin. I use this lotion daily after showers in the winter and it keeps my dry skin at bay. It acts as a lubricant against the air and protects all day long.
    Nicole C.
    I really love this stuff!! It makes my baby's skin super smooth and soft I even use it on myself cuz I have sensitive skin and it smells amazing! And it wasn't expensive at all I would definitely recommend it it's way better then the Johnson and Johnson lotions
    Glenda M.
    Raleigh, NC
    I love this product so much it keeps moisture on the skin for a long time the scent smells so clean and it doesn't leave a sticky residue. Purchased this at target for a good affordable price. Highly recommend this for any age actually.
    Karrah M.
    Gastonia, NC
    My 1 year old has eczema and I swear by this product it has been helping keep it in control. It's very creamy on her skin - sometimes I use it for my hands when they are dry and I love it! The bottle is pretty small but for my one year old it's worth it. The smell isn't strong is very nice and it keeps her baby skin very moisturized. I would recommend this
    Telia W.
    Conway, AR
    I definitely rate all dove products a five because all their products are really good to use for sensitive skin or dry skin or any types of problems.. I never knew that that they had baby stuff in dove and I really want this because I do have a toddler and he's always getting messy and giving into things that gets him dirty so I would love for him to try this!!! :)
    Alisha J.
    S Ozone Park, NY
    When this product first hit the shelf, I was beyond excited to try it on my new born son. To my surprise it worked wonderfully especially for sensitive skin which many of us suffer from. This product works so well for children and you don't have to worry about harsh chemicals to your children's skin. Absolutely my favorite brand of all time is Dove.
    Karina C.
    Pharr, TX
    I love this product I use it on my toddler who enjoys taking bath. It is gentle and most of the time it puts my baby to sleep because it relaxes her. I use it every morning and night. It smells beautiful. I would definitely recommend it.
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.