BY DOVE #5 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
    Glendale, CA
    My toddler has the worst eczema. Since birth, we’ve been looking for the right lotion that would help heal all the dryness that his skin causes. From dryness, to cracks, and sometimes bleeding. Nothing worked for him. I randomly came across Dove Baby, and figured I’d give it a try since I’ve already tried everything else. It’s like a magical cream. I am not saying that it has cured his eczema, because it hasn’t, however I have noticed a dramatic change in his skin. It is a lot softer and his eczema flare ups have become less and less. It Keeps the skin very nourished and protected from harm for dry weather which can cause more eczema on his skin. I don’t think I will ever try any other lotion for him because this is the one that has helped him the most. I have also started using it on my baby who is now eight months old. Both of their skins are soft, nourished, and smooth to the touch. Thank you Dove!!!
    Karla R.
    Brooklyn, NY
    This worked magic on my son. Not to ramble on but my daughter who is now 8, had bad eczema when she was a baby nothing would work (not aguaphor, not cetaphil, etc, nothing) but avenoo eczema products n oil worked. So being cautious with my now, 5 month old, I right away started with avenoo, to prevent any skin issues, however avenoo and all the other brands gave him a bad skin reaction. Luckily I work with doctors (not pediatrics) that happen to also have infants and toddlers, when I asked, they mentioned similar happened with their kids and only dove worked. Dove baby being a new version of the product I was a bit skeptical, but I must say the it's a great product. I use it on his body twice a day, the first time it healed his skin in 24hrs. It dries properly and dosent give a sticky feeling to the skin, it also had a nice soft scent unlike most sensitive products that smell like glue or nothing at all. I highly recommend it.

-One Happy Mommy
    Stephanie M.
    Gainesville, GA
    I love this lotion for my daughter. It leaves her skin feeling so soft and moisturized. It’s not very thick nor really runny and it has a nice smell to it. I saw a difference on my baby’s skin after the first use. Her skin is sensitive, she’s gotten irritated skin with other lotions like J&J but not with this one. It’s a bit pricey in my opinion but totally worth it because a little bit goes a long way and you get a lot of product in the bottle.
    krista b.
    Elizabethton, TN
    I got a coupon gave to me for this product so I bought it for my son. The price really wasn't that bad for how much you get but I hated it. It made my skin so oily for hours after using it. It made my son itchy he said. It had a nice subtle smell so that was great but I did not care for how it made my skin feel. It felt as though the product stayed on my skin and never was absorbed. I won't be buying it or using it again!
    Amber G.
    Adrian, GA
    I use this lotion with my son and I’m so in love with it. For a while his cheeks were getting dry patches so I started using this lotion and they went away. My son’s skin does really well with this lotion! The scent is also amazing. I paid around $6 at Walmart for this, so good deal!
    Neferttia J.
    I am not the biggest fan of this lotion for children. I used it on my infant and it turned his skin red and he seemed uncomfortable. When I rubbed it on my own arms, it slightly burned and irritated my skin as well. I think that I will stick to alternative baby lotions that I know wont make my kid uncomfortable. It could also use a more baby-like smell.
    Hannah F.
    Cartersville, GA
    I put this on my baby after his bath and it locks in all the moisture into his skin. He has soft skin all day and he smells nice. It also doesn’t irritate his skin. Which is extremely nice because he’s had issues with sensitive skin. The packaging is cute and simple. Overall I give this product an A+
    Angela R.
    Stockton, CA
    Finally have found something for my daughters sensitive skin!! My girls have dry skin but get so irritated easily, I bought the Dove baby because I know dove is a good brand for sensitive skin. It was pricey but well worth it. It keeps my girls' skin just right and no more irritation!!
    Crystal G.
    This is the first time buying dove baby products, it's thinner than Johnson's but still feels like it does its job when it drys. I used it myself on my hands. It smells like a mixture of Johnson's regular lotion and the bedtime stuff, so it definitely smells like a baby without too much of the powder smell. Great price.
    Diana R.
    Akron , OH
    I got this product as soon as it came out. I love dove products so I was excited when they came out with a baby line. I hated this lotion! It was super greasy and runny! I was so disappointed! I have it two stars because the scent was awesome. #dove #babylotion #didntworkout
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.