BY DOVE #3 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Buy on Target*
    Karla R.
    Brooklyn, NY
    This worked magic on my son. Not to ramble on but my daughter who is now 8, had bad eczema when she was a baby nothing would work (not aguaphor, not cetaphil, etc, nothing) but avenoo eczema products n oil worked. So being cautious with my now, 5 month old, I right away started with avenoo, to prevent any skin issues, however avenoo and all the other brands gave him a bad skin reaction. Luckily I work with doctors (not pediatrics) that happen to also have infants and toddlers, when I asked, they mentioned similar happened with their kids and only dove worked. Dove baby being a new version of the product I was a bit skeptical, but I must say the it's a great product. I use it on his body twice a day, the first time it healed his skin in 24hrs. It dries properly and dosent give a sticky feeling to the skin, it also had a nice soft scent unlike most sensitive products that smell like glue or nothing at all. I highly recommend it.

-One Happy Mommy
    🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
    Glendale, CA
    My toddler has the worst eczema. Since birth, we’ve been looking for the right lotion that would help heal all the dryness that his skin causes. From dryness, to cracks, and sometimes bleeding. Nothing worked for him. I randomly came across Dove Baby, and figured I’d give it a try since I’ve already tried everything else. It’s like a magical cream. I am not saying that it has cured his eczema, because it hasn’t, however I have noticed a dramatic change in his skin. It is a lot softer and his eczema flare ups have become less and less. It Keeps the skin very nourished and protected from harm for dry weather which can cause more eczema on his skin. I don’t think I will ever try any other lotion for him because this is the one that has helped him the most. I have also started using it on my baby who is now eight months old. Both of their skins are soft, nourished, and smooth to the touch. Thank you Dove!!!
    Amber G.
    Adrian, GA
    I use this lotion with my son and I’m so in love with it. For a while his cheeks were getting dry patches so I started using this lotion and they went away. My son’s skin does really well with this lotion! The scent is also amazing. I paid around $6 at Walmart for this, so good deal!
    Katia W.
    Hoover, AL
    I absolutely love this lotion for my sensitive skin.  It’s not fragrant, which makes it even better for my easily irritated skin.  I also use this lotion on both of my children’s skin.  My 3 year old daughter’s skin is much like mine, and everything irritates her.  We’ve been using this for a couple of months now and no irritation!  This lotion is definitely a winner!
    Taylor C.
    Sicklerville, NJ
    Dove has done it again. This is the only product that works with my children’s sensitive skin. Every other brand dries them out which causes them to itch. Started using this on my son when he was 6 months and now it’s the only thing I use. I have been using this on my daughter since birth. I recommend this to all my family and friends. It is a little expensive but it’s well worth it.
    Kerri D.
    Dove baby rich moisture lotion is a phenomenal lotion and moisturizer gently moisturizes your skin for 24 hours rich and texture a nice clean sent and it’s hypoallergenic and pH neutral of which is a bonus for my skin I have supersensitive skin and this product is a must have in my daily lotion regimen not only do I suggested for others I purchase it at least once a month
    Danielle P.
    Duncan
    As a mama who deals with 3 kids with horribly dry skin, this stuff has been AMAZING! All of my kids have the worst dry skin (flakey, itchy, & annoyingly red) but this stuff has been SO helpful! I have super ashy dry itchy skin too and seeing what it's done for my kiddos I have started using it. Boy can I tell a difference!! Dove Baby Rich Moisture Lotion
    Neferttia J.
    I am not the biggest fan of this lotion for children. I used it on my infant and it turned his skin red and he seemed uncomfortable. When I rubbed it on my own arms, it slightly burned and irritated my skin as well. I think that I will stick to alternative baby lotions that I know wont make my kid uncomfortable. It could also use a more baby-like smell.
    Sasha P.
    Greenacres, FL
    Ahh I love it I’m obsessed with the baby dove line I have everything the lotion the soap the body wash the wipes , the smell is amazing it leaves my baby skin so soft and smelling so good 😊 Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe WashDove Baby Rich Moisture Lotion
    Amber A.
    mount pleasant pa
    I have a 4 year old and 5 month old twin boys. They didn't have dove baby when my oldest was a baby, at least I don't think. If they did I would have switched a lot sooner! This lotion Ian's gentle on the twins skin and smells so good. It leaves them soft but not greasy! We adore it
    Katelyn R.
    Alexandria C.
    El paso, TX
    How do like this am trynna find a new lotion for my daughter
    Jordan T.
    Winfield
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?