BY DOVE #7 in Baby Lotion

• Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Fragrance Specially Developed For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  • Suitable For Newborns

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Does this help with itchy dry skin? My daughter (2) is constantly...1 Answers
    • Where can I find this?2 Answers
    Karla R.
    Brooklyn, NY
    This worked magic on my son. Not to ramble on but my daughter who is now 8, had bad eczema when she was a baby nothing would work (not aguaphor, not cetaphil, etc, nothing) but avenoo eczema products n oil worked. So being cautious with my now, 5 month old, I right away started with avenoo, to prevent any skin issues, however avenoo and all the other brands gave him a bad skin reaction. Luckily I work with doctors (not pediatrics) that happen to also have infants and toddlers, when I asked, they mentioned similar happened with their kids and only dove worked. Dove baby being a new version of the product I was a bit skeptical, but I must say the it's a great product. I use it on his body twice a day, the first time it healed his skin in 24hrs. It dries properly and dosent give a sticky feeling to the skin, it also had a nice soft scent unlike most sensitive products that smell like glue or nothing at all. I highly recommend it.

-One Happy Mommy
    Stephanie C.
    Gainesville, GA
    I love this lotion for my daughter. It leaves her skin feeling so soft and moisturized. It’s not very thick nor really runny and it has a nice smell to it. I saw a difference on my baby’s skin after the first use. Her skin is sensitive, she’s gotten irritated skin with other lotions like J&J but not with this one. It’s a bit pricey in my opinion but totally worth it because a little bit goes a long way and you get a lot of product in the bottle.
    krista b.
    Elizabethton, TN
    I got a coupon gave to me for this product so I bought it for my son. The price really wasn't that bad for how much you get but I hated it. It made my skin so oily for hours after using it. It made my son itchy he said. It had a nice subtle smell so that was great but I did not care for how it made my skin feel. It felt as though the product stayed on my skin and never was absorbed. I won't be buying it or using it again!
    Neferttia J.
    I am not the biggest fan of this lotion for children. I used it on my infant and it turned his skin red and he seemed uncomfortable. When I rubbed it on my own arms, it slightly burned and irritated my skin as well. I think that I will stick to alternative baby lotions that I know wont make my kid uncomfortable. It could also use a more baby-like smell.
    Gemini Y.
    I really love this brand and this particular lotion so much right now!! My daughter is on her second bottle already! It is by far much much better than Johnsons baby lotion. It actually keeps her skin moisturized, does NOT feel sticky, smells great, and very light-weight. Worth it's price!!
    Hannah F.
    Cartersville, GA
    I put this on my baby after his bath and it locks in all the moisture into his skin. He has soft skin all day and he smells nice. It also doesn’t irritate his skin. Which is extremely nice because he’s had issues with sensitive skin. The packaging is cute and simple. Overall I give this product an A+
    Jennifer V.
    Flushing, NY
    I used the Dove baby lotion on both of my baby boys because the head to toe wash was drying their skin out and I don’t even think the lotion really worked on them.. plus the scent on the lotion is way too strong for my liking especially on a baby.
    Crystal G.
    This is the first time buying dove baby products, it's thinner than Johnson's but still feels like it does its job when it drys. I used it myself on my hands. It smells like a mixture of Johnson's regular lotion and the bedtime stuff, so it definitely smells like a baby without too much of the powder smell. Great price.
    Stephanie C.
    Torrance, CA
    I purchased this to use for my son and also my husband and I. It’s so rich and creamy and the scent is very soft, not too chemical or overly floral. We use everyday after my sons bath and this really helps keep his skin moisturized.
    Desirae C.
    Oklahoma City, OK
    My five-month-old has been battling super dry skin.  I used product for the first time and just after one use her skin is less flaky and super soft. It smells clean and the aroma isn’t so overwhelming which is great for sensitive skin. I use this every other night now
    Katelyn R.
    Jordan T.
    Where can I find this product? I'm itching to try it for my daughter
    Arlandrea E.
    Courtney C.
    Monroe, NC
    Does it smell like baby lotion or no smell?
    Angie S.