Dove Baby Body Wash & Shampoo, Fresh Scent, 440 mL uploaded by Jessica B.

BY DOVE

More pediatricians recommend Dove brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove Fresh Scent Baby Body Wash Shampoo is 100 tear free hypoallergenic and contains 14 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness. see more...

Ja-Lynn W.
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Review for: Dove Baby Body Wash & Shampoo, Fresh Scent, 440 mL
Hands down BEST baby wash EVER! Not only does it smell WONDERFUL but it makes your babys skin and hair softer than the day they were born when you pair it with the matching lotion! It's about $7 for each where I live but worth every penny! I will be using it on my baby her whole baby years! I only wish they had invented this when I had my other 3 children!
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
JB Andrews , MD
Review for: Dove Baby Body Wash & Shampoo, Fresh Scent, 440 mL
I am not a fan.  I don't know if I just got the wrong batch, but mine smelled like acetone when I first opened the bottle.  Then I shook it up and it still smelled like acetone!  Needless to say, I did not put this on my baby girl because I'm not sure what was in here... but very scary!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Review for: Dove Baby Body Wash & Shampoo, Fresh Scent, 440 mL
Move over Johnsons and Johnsons, baby Dove is taking over in the smell department! Not only does this body wash smell amazing, it leave skin so soft. Its very affordable in price and a little goes a long way. My twins love when I put the lotion on them as well.. I think because they love the smell.
Aleah C.
Aleah C.
Review for: Dove Baby Body Wash & Shampoo, Fresh Scent, 440 mL
This soap actually improved my skin. I use this soap every other day on face. This soap easily removes makeup. No cons here! The baby dove soap that I get is 5.99 for 13 oz. I love will keep using it and will see if my face gets completely clear.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Review for: Dove Baby Body Wash & Shampoo, Fresh Scent, 440 mL
I love Dove products but I won't be using them on my baby. It's rated a 10/10 on the "dirty" scale right up there with Johnson & Johnson.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Review for: Dove Baby Body Wash & Shampoo, Fresh Scent, 440 mL
This baby soap is great for my baby's sensitive skin. I've used so many that have dried out his delicate skin but this one keeps is moisturized and cleanses and lathers very well. I highly recommended it to all my friends with babies!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Review for: Dove Baby Body Wash & Shampoo, Fresh Scent, 440 mL
I have been using this product for the past few months and I fell in love with it. I don't have to worry about my 2 year old son's skin drying out because it truly is gentle. I have very dry skin and I prefer using this as well. I also want to note that it does have a nice fresh smell but isn't too potent! I will continue to buy this product for my growing family.
nathalie o.
nathalie o.
Review for: Dove Baby Body Wash & Shampoo, Fresh Scent, 440 mL
My daughter has sensitive skin so i keep using it even if she is 7 years old ! Keeps her clean ans itch free !
Pearl B.
Pearl B.
Longueuil, QC
How is the dove baby products, I'm interested in giving it a try.. is it worth it? Dove Baby Body Wash & Shampoo, Fresh Scent, 440 mL
J B.
J B.
Is this a good product? I have tried a lot of baby products but my LO always gets a rash on the face with them idk what else to try.