Add a Photo

By DOVE
More pediatricians recommend Dove brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove Fresh Scent Baby Body Wash Shampoo is 100 tear free hypoallergenic and contains 14 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.
Photo (1)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I love Dove products but I won't be using them on my baby. It's rated a 10/10 on the "dirty" scale right up there with Johnson & Johnson.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.

I have been using this product for the past few months and I fell in love with it. I don't have to worry about my 2 year old son's skin drying out because it truly is gentle. I have very dry skin and I prefer using this as well. I also want to note that it does have a nice fresh smell but isn't too potent! I will continue to buy this product for my growing family.
nathalie o.
nathalie o.

My daughter has sensitive skin so i keep using it even if she is 7 years old ! Keeps her clean ans itch free !
Pearl B.
Pearl B.
Longueuil, Quebec

How is the dove baby products, I'm interested in giving it a try.. is it worth it? Dove Baby Body Wash & Shampoo, Fresh Scent, 440 mL
J B.
J B.

Is this a good product? I have tried a lot of baby products but my LO always gets a rash on the face with them idk what else to try.

Join Now