Dove Baby Body Wash & Shampoo Fresh Scent uploaded by Jessica B.

BY DOVE

More pediatricians recommend Dove brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove Fresh Scent Baby Body Wash Shampoo is 100 tear free hypoallergenic and contains 14 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

Dove Baby Body Wash & Shampoo Fresh Scent
  • "My daughter has sensitive skin so i keep using it even if she is 7 years old ! Keeps her clean ans itch free !" in 5 reviews
Desiree M.
San Marcos, TX
I love this soap for me and my duaghter is has such an amazing smell to it and has such a great feeling to the skin and hair after uses I use it for my daughter's hair and my face.
Kelsey C.
Savannah, GA
The Dove Baby line is great. I use it for myself (because my skin can sensitive at times), and I love it. The smell is pleasant and soft. The price is absolutely reasonable. I would recommend, and I will continue to purchase!
Reyna D.
Taylor
Wonderful, smells good, keeps the baby’s skin soft and well hydrated. Helps baby sleep at night better so the mom can get a goods night sleep without baby feeling uncomfortable and getting up any crying
Vanessa D.
JB ANDREWS, MD
I am not a fan.  I don't know if I just got the wrong batch, but mine smelled like acetone when I first opened the bottle.  Then I shook it up and it still smelled like acetone!  Needless to say, I did not put this on my baby girl because I'm not sure what was in here... but very scary!
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
Move over Johnsons and Johnsons, baby Dove is taking over in the smell department! Not only does this body wash smell amazing, it leave skin so soft. Its very affordable in price and a little goes a long way. My twins love when I put the lotion on them as well.. I think because they love the smell.
Abbie L.
Lowell, AR
Bought for my baby but did use it myself as well. Definitely my left my skin silky smooth like a baby, I’m not sure how moisturizing Ymir really was but I feel confident washing myself and my baby with baby dove!
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
This is an amazing product ! it cleans well and it smells good. it doesn't hurt my baby's eyes it is a a thicker product but it gets the job done i will always use this product it helped my baby get rid of heat rash. i would recommend it to any and everyone no doubt.
Allysen B.
Grimesland
The bottle I bought didn’t look like this but I love this stuff! It is a little on the pricey side for baby shampoo but it’s a head to toe wash and it smells good. It leaves my little one feeling soft.
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
I know most mothers use Johnson's on their babies since it's a brand that has been around for quite sometime but i had gotten Dove body wash and shampoo and lotion as a baby gift and ever since I used it I have continues to buy it for my 2 yr old and my newborn. I love the smell and their skin is sensitive to almost everything. This brand hasn't given them an outbreak or anything. Also is very affordable but for my children money isn't a problem when it comes to their health and necessities.
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Hands down BEST baby wash EVER! Not only does it smell WONDERFUL but it makes your babys skin and hair softer than the day they were born when you pair it with the matching lotion! It's about $7 for each where I live but worth every penny! I will be using it on my baby her whole baby years! I only wish they had invented this when I had my other 3 children!
Pearl B.
Longueuil, QC
How is the dove baby products, I'm interested in giving it a try.. is it worth it? Dove Baby Body Wash & Shampoo Fresh Scent
J B.
Is this a good product? I have tried a lot of baby products but my LO always gets a rash on the face with them idk what else to try.