BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #60 in Chocolate

Dove assorted chocolates premium heart tin 6.5 oz see more...

• Where do they come up with the writings in the wrappers?1 Answers
  • Am I the only "bad parent" who gives their kids the ones they don...2 Answers
Dove Assorted Chocolates Premium Heart Tin 6.5 oz
  • "This is by far my favorite set of chocolates for valentines day." in 2 reviews
  • "Tastes like a dove chocolate very creamy and delicious." in 1 review
  • "This is by far the best chocolate I have ever had." in 1 review
  • "Such a cute gift for Valentine's Day for your significant other!" in 1 review
violet g.
They are pretty good I do recommend them but just the fruity flavors are not the thing that a lot of people like so they should do more caramel if you're looking for a caramel one don't get this one because it's all like Fruity and orange flavors if you like that then I recommend that
Chyanne E.
Recieved these as a gift for Valentine’s Day and the chocolate tasted amazing! I looked like a pig eating so much at once! All the flavors are amazing it will make you not want to share! I recommend to the couples who want to add a little something extra to their gift whether its Valentine’s Day, an anniversary, birthday, or just because!
Vienna S.
They are a really nice for gifts, they tend to be very sweet at times which may not be a good thing for some people. A lot of their packaging is really nice and elaborate for gift giving although sometimes they can be a bit pricey. I'd repurchase but there are other brands that have much better quality chocolate.
Jessica R.
On Mother's Day this is used usually what I would get my mom along with a carton of cigarettes and a giant can of Maxwell House dark roast coffee. Sometimes she would trick us and eat like half of one and stick them together and that was really weird experience growing up
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
Every year I love getting these from my husband, the heart chocolates have to be one of the smoothest creamiest chelates I’ve ever tried and the price is crazy affordable for how great these are of easily pay double, I get them every year, and stock up too
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Jamie J.
Absolutely love this chocolate and this candy! I will buy this ever year and will always get this for my boyfriend. He loves the way it melts in his mouth. Best priced chocolate ever and will always get for every holiday for my friends and family
Rose B.
Muncie, IN
I love this little gift chocolate box. Dove is seriously SO AMAZING! If you LOVE chocolate like I do then you should definitely try this! It's a little on the pricey side but worth it to me. This tin is useful. I put little letters in mine.
Peyton W.
Dallas
Honestly I’d probably buy these for myself. Chocolate is yummy and creamy but it does taste a little bit cheap. Which would make sense considering they’re pretty reasonable price. Overall I think they’re good and worth trying.
Megan W.
Love dove chocolate! It's so creamy and just melts in your mouth. I like the assortment one cause what's better then a variety of all different yummy chocolates. Highly recommend you try it cause you won't pick a different one.
Christie D.
Am I the only "bad parent" who gives their kids the ones they don't want? -_-
Dusty W.
Concord, MI
Where do they come up with the writings in the wrappers?