Dove Anti-Stress Micellar Body Wash uploaded by Charnel G.

BY DOVE

• Micellar water cleanser that gently cleanses sensitive skin
• Soothes the skin against environmental stressors
• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that nourishes skin
• Purifies and cleanses to reveal soft, smooth skin
• NutriumMoisture delivers natural nutrients to the skin pH balanced formula
• Suitable for daily use on body and face
What is micellar water, and why have we introduced micellar water technology into our new stress relief body wash? Well, in a world with rising urbanization, pollution and environmental changes, women are seeking a more calming body wash. One with a formula that can help defend against environmental stressors while providing the gentlest care for the most sensitive skin.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Lauric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, PEG-150 Distearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Stearic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Red 33 (CI 17200).

Nubian B.
Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Pomegranate Seeds & Shea Butter these two products of course our Dev products and the anti stress is off tomorrow and then when you utilize the body polish it works wonders
Jules R.
Cleveland heights
The scent of this body wash is so pleasing and pretty! It gently gets the dirt off your skin and it's so sensitive that I also wash my face with it! It's one I will definitely be purchasing from now on!
Vivian M.
Evanston
Not only does this smell divine, but it leaves my skin soft, and CLEAN. I have oily skin that tends to break out on my back and this really helps. It’s affordable and available at most local stores.
Dawn I.
Denham Springs, LA
I love Dove body wash, that’s all we use. When I seen this new Micellar body wash I had to try it. I love it. I feel clean with no residue and I love the smell, it’s very mild. Highly recommended!
lyndsey B.
pueblo co
This stuff is amazing smells great and doesn’t irritate my skin what so ever. I also use it to shave my legs lol and it’s one of the only body washes I can use that doesn’t make my legs have horrible razor burn
Latha T.
I was already a big fan of dove body wash, then I found this. It leaves my skin clean and refreshed. The smell could be a little better, but great overall.
shayna scott s.
united states
Pretty cheap price for a decent sized bottle. Smells AMAZING and the suds are like a dream. This stuff was so nice and made my shower that much better.
Hazel G.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love this body was it an anti stress micelles water it smell sooo good! So gentle on the skin great body wash for sensitive skin get you some dove!
Emily S.
Morganton
This product is wonderful! I used it in conjunction with one of the dove body polishes and absolutely loved how my skin felt afterwards.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
smells very heavy like musky perfume. the scent gave me a headache. typical dove body wash formula though nothing special about it
Influenster M.
Que les parece este producto? Ed bueno o hay mejores?

Walmart