BeautySkinBath & BodyDove
Anti-Stress Micellar Body Wash

Dove Anti-Stress Micellar Body Wash

All the benefits of micellar water and the gentleness of Dove in one calming body wash.

Did Dove discontinue its Micellar Water Body Wash??? I hope not!!!
Does this soap really work as relieving stress while showering ?
Que les parece este producto? Ed bueno o hay mejores?
Start your review of Dove Anti-Stress Micellar Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Marijana H.
Philadelphia , PA
Dove Anti-Stress Micellar Body Wash uploaded by Marijana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dove. This body wash smells like a perfume. A luxury one. It relaxes me and I just want to stay under the water stream. Had hard time to find it, Walmart usually carries Dove, but husband find it in Shop Rite. On the internet the price is ridiculously high. The bottle is almost empty, dredging when I will run out of it. Great way to relax even during a 5 minute shower.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,713 reviews
Dove Anti-Stress Micellar Body Wash uploaded by Ashley W.
Love love love my skin after using this. The huge bottle lasts about three weeks for me so it's totally worth the six dollars I spent. Love the aroma of the fragrance as well.
Yessy G.
I think Dove heard me complain to much and decided to make a change. OMG! This stuff is sooooo good. It’s sulfate free and the it have a clear gel feeling that cools your body when you wash. It’s not like there creamy body wash that has that thick consistency and makes you feel like your not washed. I hate that feeling and this.... this doesn’t do that. My skin feels silky smooth, doesn’t give me an ashy feeling and definitely calms your body. It’s very weird to explain how but trust me it absolutely works. Please Do Not discontinue this because I will forever buy more. :)
Lisette V.
Floral Park, NY
Dove Anti-Stress Micellar Body Wash uploaded by Lisette V.
I decided to buy this after seeing that it says anti stress on it! It is so nice to use at night after a long day, I feel like it has a soothing affect to it. It also smells good and leaves your skin smooth !
Katie A.
Augusta, GA
it definitely makes me feel clean but almost too clean? a little dry after using it. Also, I wish the smell was better...it just smells so weird. I guess if you like the smell of nice load water you’re fine, but I rather use a different body wash
Becca W.
Love the scent of this product! It’s light and feminine. I felt super clean after using, and the smell is so good! Great lather and you don’t have to use a ton of product.
Merry T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my all time favorite body wash!! It’s not overly scented which I think some of their other flavors are. This is perfect! I use micellar water on my face so I figured why not get it in my body wash and I’m so happy I made the switch! Leaves my body clean and moisturized!
Ligia S.
Kingsport
It’s a good product, it has a nice smell but it didn’t give me the hydration I was looking for.
Sara B.
Madison, AL
The smell was nearly non-existing and I felt like this product didn’t hold up to the same standard the rest of the Dove line does. I usually love Dove soaps, but this one fell short. Will not repurchase.
Cassandra O.
Knoxville, TN
The Dove Micellar Body Wash does a great job at making me feel clean. It suds well and doesn’t feel “heavy” on the skin after washing like some soaps do. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because it has a faint but strange scent. It isn’t terrible I just wish it weren’t there.