Dove Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Ultimate Beauty Care 2.6 oz (74 g) uploaded by Amy P.

BY DOVE

Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I love this deodorant because it's so soft and comfortable for my sensitive skin. I like the fresh scent and it's overall a great product for me. I picked this up at Walmart (maybe Target) and I always pick up a second one to throw in my purse (because let's face it - summer is coming and deodorant doesn't last as long as it should). I'd recommend this one to anyone. I really keep coming back to this brand and like it a lot.
Michelle P.
Madisonville, LA
I love all the Dove products I have tried and this is no exception. Dove always offers great quality products that are easy on your skin and smell lovely. I bought this at Target and Will be back to buy it again. My underarms are nice and smooth and of course smell wonderful.
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove Anti-perspirant and Deodorant is a decent product when I use it in the winter. I am not a super 'sweater' but I live in the very hot and humid south and, while I do feel and smell fresh, the antiperspirant side is just not up to par with other similar products for me.
Andrea S.
This deodorant is good, my underarms are very sensitive with this deodorant I don´t have irritations or something like that. It works really well keeping odor aways, doesn´t leave residues, and is long lasting. I recommend it.
Amy P.
Port Sanilac, MI
Love Dove products.... Literally for 20 years it the only deodorant I've used. Great prices also! With 3 girls in the house their double packs at such a economical price sure does help!
christy d.
Brooklyn, Ny
I am a big fan of dove products. They work with my sensitive ski. and this deodorant does not dissapoint. The smell is famtastic and it lasts most of the day. Ive tried degree and others but manage to always come back to dove.
Monica C.
Love this! I don't have a bad Oder during the day and it helps to control my odors I have especially in he summer I sweat a lot! I would buy and in and I recommend to people who sweat and have a bad order
Lara D.
Buffalo, MN
Top-notch product with great coverage while also going on smoothly and feeling very light. I would highly recommend this product - I have been using it for several years.
Lauren B.
Evansville, IN
I love Dove deodorant. The smell is nice and pleasant without being overpowering and the price is right for the quality. It goes on smoothly and lasts quite a while.
Debra L.
One of the best deodorants I've ever used. Doesn't leave much of a residue. It smells fairly nice as well. Can't go wrong with this deodorant.