BY DOVE

• Controls frizz
• Smoothes strands to leave hair soft and manageable
• Unique blend of weightless Nutri-oils
• Provides both instant and long-term results
• Weightless formula doesn’t feel greasy or weigh hair down
• Perfect for everyday use

Controlling frizzy hair is easier than you might think when you’ve got the power of essential oils on your side. For frizz-free hair, Dove Anti-Frizz Oil Therapy Shampoo will leave your hair silky-smooth.

Perfect for moisturizing dry hair, Dove Anti-Frizz Oil Therapy Shampoo contains Nutri-Oils, a weightless blend of argan, coconut and almond oils, to help transform your hair and leave it 100% smooth. The non-greasy formula means it won’t weigh hair down so you can enjoy more manageable, shiny hair that feels great, too

Water (Aqua) Cetearyl Alcohol Dimethicone Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Hydrogenated Coconut Oil Behentrimonium Chloride Fragrance (Parfum) Mineral Oil Dipropylene Glycol Potassium Chloride Lactic Acid Amodimethicone Disodium Edta Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Dmdm Hydantoin Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether Cetrimonium Chloride Peg-150 Distearate Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) Red 33 (Ci 17200) Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Diana R.
Lynwood, CA
-Dove
-Anti-Frizz Oil Therapy
-For Frizzy & Dry Hair
-Nourishes to smooth roughness & control frizz

If you guys haven't try this product . I recommend you to try it because it makes your hair smooth , soft and not only does that gives your hair shine and volume ...The smell of shampoo & Conditioner smell it's not strong but smell like something fruity ... It's my first time trying it and l like it because my hair is soft not greasy and easy to brush ...
Alexsandra E.
Laredo
I’m a little disappointed, I was honestly expecting better from this shampoo since I had heard great things about it :( I dont know if it’s my hair or what but i really didn’t see any change in frizz control. My hair is thick & I have a lot of it so I dont know if that has anything to do with it. I should note I use it along with the anti frizz conditioner as well. Don’t get me wrong, it smells amazing, & leaves my hair pretty silky, but I cannot say my search for an actual anti frizz shampoo has not ended.
Alexandra W.
Lakeland
This is definitely my favorite shampoo! When paired with the Dove Anti Frozz Conditioner, it really does what it is supposed to: keep frizz away! The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair smooth and shiny and even keeps the oil away for a few days:)
Madison W.
Huntington Beach
I have seen a noticeable difference in my hair after using this product. My hair is manageable and beautiful. Leaves it shiny and healthy looking. I would recommend it for people with frizz problems like me!
Krystal B.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Been using this for a few weeks now and I was super surprised. From day one i could see and feel a difference 😆. NOT only DID IT & Dove Anti-Frizz Oil Therapy Conditioner help with my frizz problem but it also helped detangle it.
I was hesitant to try this due to the words "oil therapy". I've used other oil based shampoo before and no matter how much I rinsed it it still looked greasy. Dove stays true as it continues to leave no residue or leave it looking oily or greasy.
Destiny🌸 N.
Franklin, OH
I love dove. There are one of the best products around and for the most part it’s a decent price. I’ve found products that have worked better with my hair that are most costly but dove is always my go to. It help maintain my curls and it smells really good. Plus it doesn’t damage my hair in the long run.
Ann S.
Spring Hill
I love love love this shampoo and conditioner. I have curly/wavy hair and this hydrates and cleans it very well. It works great on dry course hair. It also smells amazing kinda like brown sugar. It is also a good price especially if you can get it on sale.
Bella P.
First off, this is one of two of my favorite shampoos ever. It smells so delightful, the moisture my hair gets from this product really is unbelievable. I am very satisfied with this product.
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
These are some of my favorite shampoos and conditioners. Not only do they smell great and the smell lasts, but I really have noticed a difference in the frizziness of my hair. I have straight but extremely frizzy hair so it is hard to find an anti-frizz product that isn't only suited for curly hair. I decided to try these on a whim and I absolutely love them. While I do switch my shampoo and conditioner up every now and then to prevent from buildup, I know I will continue using these for a long time!
Melissa S.
I have very thick hair and frizzy and long!! The scent is nice and the texture is soft and smooth. I do admit this does help take away my frizz BUT it makes my hair more oily than what it already is. I only bought it once at a drugstore and i have not bought it again just because it makes my hair more oily but i definitely recommend for girls with dry hair. This will add the moisture you need.
Andrijana J.
Is it effective and worth of money?