Dove Anti-Frizz Oil Therapy Conditioner uploaded by Sammi H.Dove Anti-Frizz Oil Therapy Conditioner uploaded by Jennie D.

BY DOVE

• Contains unique blend of Nutri-Oils to nourish dry and frizzy hair
• Helps to eliminate and control frizz
• Smooths to leave hair soft and manageable
• Provides instant and long-term results
• Weightless, non-greasy formula
• Perfect for everyday use

For hundreds of years, oils have been used to treat hair, especially to smooth frizz. That’s why we created Dove Anti-Frizz Oil Therapy Conditioner, a frizz-fighting conditioner that leaves hair looking its shiny best.

Formulated with Dove Nutri-Oils, a blend of argan, coconut and almond oils, it seals dry and frizzy strands for 100% smoother hair that’s silky to the touch and more manageable.

Worried that oils might weigh your hair down? Dove Anti-Frizz Oil Therapy Conditioner won’t leave hair heavy or feeling greasy. Instead, the nourishing formula improves it over time so that you’ll have beautiful hair that gets better and better, wash after wash. Enjoy supremely soft, frizz-free, shiny hair.

INGREDIENTS:

Hydrogenated Coconut Oil Behentrimonium Chloride Fragrance (Parfum) Mineral Oil Dipropylene Glycol Potassium Chloride Lactic Acid Amodimethicone Disodium Edta Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Dmdm Hydantoin Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether Cetrimonium Chloride Peg-150 Distearate Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) Red 33 (Ci 17200) Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Stephanie R.
el paso texas
I have bleached, highlighted hair, with my brown roots growing out. I have thin to medium hair and it’s slight wavy/straight. I always look for conditioners that are moisturizing and nourishing for my bleached ends. This conditioner along with the shampoo have pleasantly surprised me! My hair is so soft and clean after using this combo and not to mention shiny! I noticed one of the first ingredients is coconut oil that might explain the results! Smells clean and pretty, repurchasing!
Taylor T.
Thibodaux
Awesome product! Helps control frizzy hair ! It is safe for color treated hair, it’s one of the best anti frizz products out there ! I highly recommend if you have frizz that can’t be controlled this will work !
ĸιnley🌻 H.
Lake Providence, LA
Amazing shampoo and conditioner! It’s cheap, effective, and smells amazing. I have gotten several bottles of this over the past 6 months and they are only $3 each instead of 6 or more.
Gulshan M.
Rochester, NY
I was very surprised by this conditioner, it's very lite and till moisturizing. my hair is REALLY long, it's all the way to my bum, so I want to make sure that i have some volume with my hair being so long and this conditioner does all of that, it keeps me hear healthy for bieing so long.
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
One of my favorite conditioners. It’s affordable, smells so so good and makes my hair so soft!
This also helps with frizz and I noticed that it also helped my damaged hair from lightening/bleaching and processing. This is pretty thick too so you really don’t need to use a ton.
Kasey J.
For one this product smells good! It's quite creamy and it leaves hair soft. I left this on for 5 minutes and was quite pleased. Made detangling better and my hair appeared smoother I towel dried my hair
Emily H.
Iaeger
LOVE THIS! Everyone in my family uses it and them all have different hair types but we all love it! It’s never given me a problem for my color treated hair but if you have an oily scalp I don’t recommend putting it on your roots.
Danielle W.
Upland, CA
It does the job and smells great i just feel like dove products are leaving a lot of funk in my hair because lately my hair has felt so lifeless i need a wow factor from my hair. Gotta find it before my hair is too damaged.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
I use this in combination of the winter rescue shampoo also by Dove. During the winter months it gets super dry here in the upper Midwest. I love that this adds moisture to my frizzy hair.
Sunamy Q.
Hialeah, FL
I dont really like this product for my hair. My hair is very oily on the roots and very dried on the ends, so this product makes my hair very harsh and it looks worse than before.
Analiz M.
Montevideo
How much it cost?
Jessica P.
Need hair product for frizz that won't make my hair greasy looking or stiff!!!! Please help!!! Dove Anti-Frizz Oil Therapy Conditioner should I try this stuff????