Dove Anti Antiperspirant Go Fresh Pomegranate & lemon Verbena Scent (1 Can) uploaded by Princess I.Dove Anti Antiperspirant Go Fresh Pomegranate & lemon Verbena Scent (1 Can) uploaded by elina m.Dove Anti Antiperspirant Go Fresh Pomegranate & lemon Verbena Scent (1 Can) uploaded by crystal g.

BY DOVE

Dove Anti Antiperspirant Go Fresh Pomegranate & lemon Verbena Scent 150ml (1 Can) see more...

• Hello, What's the best time to apply it ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley D.
Love dove products and this deodorant is no exception! It kept me dry and feeling fresh all day long! I feel with the can spray that I am using less than a stick of deodorant. Would highly recommend and I have repurchased this multiple times :) Great price point from the drug store
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
Love love love this spray ! It feels so fresh when being applied' helps my pits smelling nice really nice. It doesnt transfer to my class lasts all day. I have the 6.7 oz spray and it lasted for 2 months ! I spray twize a day in the morning and at night both after showering
elina m.
Dove Anti Antiperspirant Go Fresh Pomegranate & lemon Verbena Scent (1 Can) nothing special using this product another does same think!
Caleigh D.
I loveeeee this Deodorant!!! It dries instantly and doesnt bleed onto your clothes!! This is the lonhest lasting and best smelling deoderant i have found so far.
sarah S.
Oran
"Absolutely my favorite Product. It has a delicious and refreshing scent, doesn't leave any marks on clothes, and best of all, it lasts 12+ hours! I tend to sweat quite a bit throughout the day and this keeps me smelling fresh and clean! It's affordable, has beautiful packaging and is very effective. I will buy it again. "
Kristina A.
Not usually a spray deodorant person but have been loving this product! It smells great and works really well! Super handy to have when going on day trips, boat rides, etc.
Wayna V.
Smells fresh antiperspirant. Keeps you smelling fresh all day. Great scent. Sprays dry faster and won't most likely rub on clothes specially on dark ones. Great price. Nourishes and moiturizes skin in armpits
Jenna M.
Depew, NY
This is one of my go to summer products! It has a very nice fruity smell to it, goes on & dries clear and is perfect for everyday use. I bought it one day to give it a try bc I hated the white marks on my shirts from the stick deodorant & I fell in love.
Anne S.
I love this product! It works so well and feels good on my skin. Does not leave any white marks. Actually holds up to the expectations that it says in the box. Easy to use. I am satisfied overall would recommend
Idalith D.
I use it because it leaves no stain on my pit area and it is a really good thing to use and it works really great and it is easy to use and i use it all the time well obviously i cant swet
Sumayya I.
Hello, What's the best time to apply it ?