Dove Anti Antiperspirant Go Fresh Pomegranate & lemon Verbena Scent (1 Can) uploaded by Princess I.Dove Anti Antiperspirant Go Fresh Pomegranate & lemon Verbena Scent (1 Can) uploaded by elina m.Dove Anti Antiperspirant Go Fresh Pomegranate & lemon Verbena Scent (1 Can) uploaded by crystal g.

BY DOVE

Dove Anti Antiperspirant Go Fresh Pomegranate & lemon Verbena Scent 150ml (1 Can) see more...

• Hello, What's the best time to apply it ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rose R.
I'm not a big fan of the spray on deodorant because they feel really uncomfortable going on but this one is good because it doesn't leave the white residue under your armpits and it doesn't feel gross
Alexa S.
Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love
nicole c.
Waukesha
Does antiperspirant. It's one of the most amazing deodorants that I love to use all the time. Dove® Dove Deodorant 48 Hours Protection Anti-Perspirant
Ubah O.
St. Paul
This is my favorite and one and only deodorant I use in my ebb single day life . I love the way it keeps you fresh after shower and it smells good. Love it !
Heather C.
Middlesboro, KY
I love the scent and the spray but it doesnt help alot against sweat and it doesnt last very long wouldnt reach for this if you are planning a hard workout
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I love this line of deodorants. They all smell amazing and they are very long lasting. Dove® Dove Deodorant 48 Hours Protection Anti-Perspirant
Magdalena L.
Milwaukee, WI
It's ok smells good but you have to reapply it furi g the day dosenot really last all that long it doesn't leave stained clothes witch is good though
Lola C.
I really like this I keep it in my gym bag for days when I forget to put on deodorant or when I have errands to run after the gym. Works really good
Briann C.
This smells amazing! It feels good not sticky. Alos the best part it doesn't rub off or leave a gross white streak all over my cloths. I love it!
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
I love the smell ..but not on days you are going to be working out. . It's probably good to use when you know you're not going to sweat much.
Sumayya I.
Hello, What's the best time to apply it ?