Dove Anti Antiperspirant Go Fresh Pomegranate & lemon Verbena Scent (1 Can) uploaded by Princess I.

BY DOVE #90 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Anti Antiperspirant Go Fresh Pomegranate & lemon Verbena Scent 150ml (1 Can) see more...

• Hello, What's the best time to apply it ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paloma R.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I love this antiperspirant (because is the only one who works for me tbh) but i have marks of deodorant in all my black shirts, even when i let it dry before putting the shirt on
Tabby S.
Tabby S.
Millvale, PA
I love this deodorant. I never feel fully covered anymore if I use stick deodorant, even if it is the clinical strength ones for double the price. Even more so on my gym days! I feel confident this summer with this and the smell is very nice. My armpits are always feeling soft, even days after I shave so it's not the shaving cream. It's this deodorant!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
I enjoyed this purchase because it was just like the commercials said! It went on feeling dry and didn't leave any residue on my shirt which I loooved but my sister has sensitive skin around that area and the deodorant made her armpit skin burn! And that's a big big con!! They should make a sensitive version
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Abilene, TX
The Dove Anti Antiperspirant Go Fresh Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena has an enticing scent. It has lasting power and dries quickly. Does not leave a sticky film under my arm. It is effective, it does last most of the day without having to reapply. Keeps me clean and dry.
shelby b.
shelby b.
I love love love the smell of this. it's great, and it smells amazing! hands down my favorite brand ever! I use it every single day! the price is amazing! and it's very simple to use. a little goes a long way. would hugely recommend this to anybody else!
Avery. C.
Avery. C.
Dewy Rose, GA
Best dry shampoo I've ever used (and I've used a lot) it keeps my hair soft and it definitely helps with oily hair! It's very easy to use and affordable. As far as smell goes it smells great and you can get different kinds depending on your preference
Molly C.
Molly C.
Mackinaw
Love love love this product. I can't say it enough. I have one in my car, one in my office desk, one at home. I love how dry it makes me feel not only right as I put it on but through the day. Even during a work out.
Briana R.
Briana R.
Great dry spray! Doesn't get on my clothes after applying it smells good, and I love the sanitary aspect of using a spray deodorant! Sleek and slim bottle that's easy to throw in your bag before leaving the house!
julia g.
julia g.
pennsburg
my armpits kinda got worse after using this product. they were just very wet and always felt disgusting. i did not feel confident and i wish i never got it. it was a little easier to put on. that's all.
Sumayya I.
Sumayya I.
Hello, What's the best time to apply it ?