Dove Advanced Hair Series Youthful Vitality Silk Creme uploaded by Barbara L.

BY DOVE

1-Step Multi-Tasker Multiple Benefits 2 Infused with UV Complex 3 Provides Manageability This multi-tasking creme by Dove Hair delivers multiple hair benefits in just one use. This unique one step multi-tasker is infused with UV complex, helps replenish nutrients and conditions hair, and provides manageability for ease in styling.

Buy on Amazon
Arlene C.
San Diego , CA
It's a pretty good hair product. I like using it. I would say it leaves your hair feeling soft and looking shiny. There's no real packaging. The bottle is nice. I bought it at Target. I'm still on the fence about this product. But I would try it again.
Amanda V.
Flemingsburg
My hair breaks really easy this dove really helped the breakage in my thin hair l. I think it's great for all ages! I ordered it offline, it amazing. It smells great and the smell last don't go away quick. Most definitely will keep buying this!
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
This product is amazing! You really have to try it for yourself! It does everything it claims to and so much more! The smell is amazing and leaves your hair feeling so soft! I would recommend this product to anyone, no matter your hair type!
Camryn B.
Norman, OK
Always need something to make my hair have life! I found mine at Walmart but I'm sure you can find it anywhere! It works amazingly on my hair but was a little pricey! I would still recommend this hair product though
Tenika H.
Portales, NM
This product actually works ! I was very hesitant at first because my friends told me horror story's of products like this one. After using it I love it and I am completely comfortable using this dry shampoo on my hair ! Thanks dove !
Allison R.
Bridgeport
. They make sure you will love what you get. I havent received anything that I havent absolutely loved its always really creamy and smells great. Dove never disappoints
Hazel M.
Middlebueg
I love this stuff
It leaves your hair soft and silky. Your hair feels full and soft it also helps with split ends. Conditions real well and the price is great
Macy V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
You know why I said that was the first time I had a bad night Kevin ill call you when I get my car back and I would have to be in the
billie k.
Plainview, AR
Amazing, love it! No oily residue afterwards. It is great. I normally do it maybe 2 times a week I use it on my hair.
Courteney H.
Very nice product. Smells so fresh and clean and leaves my hair looking absolutely beautiful! Totally recommend.