Dove Advanced Hair Series Youthful Vitality Conditioner uploaded by Stevi L.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Designed Specifically For Ageing Hair

• Brings Back Your Hair’s Youthful Look And Feel

• Helps Replenish Nutrients Hair Loses With Age

• Deeply Nourishes Hair, Helping Bring Back Softness And Shine

• Rich, Floral Fragrance Creates A Sophisticated, Feminine Feeling

• Suitable For Daily Use

As We Age, Our Hair Goes Through Various Changes, Just Like Our Skin Does. Over Time, Our Hair Can Lose Natural Proteins And Lipids And Start Looking Duller, Dryer, Thinner And Coarser, And We Might Start To Wonder How To Get Youthful Looking Hair Back. Did You Know That With The Right Products, Your Hair Can Look As Young As You Feel? Dove Advanced Hair Series Youthful Vitality Conditioner Has Been Uniquely Formulated With A Blend Of Ingredients That Help Replenish Essential Nutrients That Hair Can Lose With Age.This Light, Nourishing Conditioner Brings Back Softness And Shine To Your Hair, Making It Look And Feel Thicker And Fuller. It Envelops You In A Rich, Floral Scent With Sweet, Feminine Notes For A Sophisticated, Elegant Feeling. Simply Massage Through Hair After Shampooing, Avoiding The Roots, Before Rinsing. For Best Results, Use With Dove Advanced Hair Series Youthful Vitality Shampoo. Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use As Part Of Dove Advanced Hair Series Youthful Vitality System

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed  Elastin, Collagen, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Peg-150 Distearate, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Alpha-lsomethyl Lonone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Amazon
rachela C.
1984 E. North ST Salina KS
Makes hair sleek and shiny. Wonderful Fresh, Light clean, long lasting scent. Works with every hair tight including color treated hair. It doesn't weigh down the hair and gives it an airy clean feel to it. It's well priced and can be bought at all your major retail stores.
Keanna O.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This product is a good conditioner for dry hair. It is safe for color treated hair. This is one of the best products to use for colored hair. It has a nice scent leaving your hair smelling fresh all day. I would absolutely recommend this.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This was my absolute favorite, holy grail product that Dove stopped making! It’s smelled so good and made your hair look phenomenal. It moisturized and didn’t weigh it down whatsoever. I so wish they would bring this back.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for healthier, shinier hair
Michelle M.
This was an affordable conditioner that still worked great and didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or heavy. On the other end of the spectrum, It didn't dry out my hair and leave it frizzy either. It smelled nice and was available right at our local Walmart Supercenter, I have purchased several times and have never been disappointed. I would recommend trying this product !
Marche' W.
New Orleans, LA
Feels so rich when washing my hair with the products. I recommend leaving the conditioner in for a little while for a smoother and silkier result. I have african american mixed native american hair. So the product loosens my curls and helps an easy comb out. It is very affordable for me and I would definitely buy it again.
Jackie D.
Spring Hill, TN
Dove youthful vitality conditioner smells really nice and does a great job of softening your hair without weighing it down. I use this product pretty regularly, in between deep conditioning. It's a good product for the price. I would recommend it.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
This works well when paired with the shampoo of the same brand but really is amazing. Smells fantastic and is always on sale. Keeps my hair smooth and silky and smelling great all the time. I would totally recommend this to anyone
Hello S.
Anderson
This conditioner is great and I love using it. I've used it many times and it keeps my hair looking so pretty. I use it every 2 weeks and I use it to deep condition my hair. It does wonders.
Ashleigh R.
morehead
dove is such an amazing brand. It leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I use this product about every night. I bought this at Walmart but I'm sure you could find it anywhere. I will be buying this again.
Sapphire A.
Wesley chapel, FL
How effective is this conditioner?