BY UNILEVER

Coloring, bleaching, chemical straightening, and everyday styling help us to transform our hair into a look we love, but they all affect the health of our hair. We see it becoming damaged, weak, coarse, dull, and dry. If you're worried about all that... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacy S.
I received a free trial of the shampoo and conditioner in a beauty box. This product smells really great! I love how creamy both the shampoo and conditioner are. This is definitely great to help nourish and repair damaged hair. It is also pretty reasonably priced.
Rosalinda V.
I bought this shampoo along with the conditioner at Walgreens it was on clearance for $2.89 so I got them, tried them out and I loved them instantly! They smell amazing, they worked really well after my hair dried up it felt real soft and smooth, I have really damaged hair so I'm always looking for new things to try so when I tried it I was skeptical since it was so cheap but it is very much the real deal! Usually my hair feels tangly, the ends feel worse, real rough but with this it's 10x better even after one use so of course the next time I went to Walgreens I bough three more sets of shampoo and conditioner! I am in love!
Lupe A.
Minneapolis
I started using this after I went to a hair place where they dyed my hair and bleached it multiple times to get the color I wanted. It killed my hair and left it very damaged! I used this product along with its conditioner and it has helped a lot! I currently still use DoVe brand.
Jessica M.
Love this! Besides for the fact that i got it on suuuper clearance at Walgreens, this shampoo works amazeballs! Smells good too! My hair has never felt softer after using the shampoo & conditioner.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I did like this shampoo. It made my hair really soft & it felt very clean. Also my hair stills looks really good the second day and doesn't collect much oil at the roots.
Gabriela B.
Coats, NC
This product has helped me hair. Feels great again! I'm looking forward to getting it again.
Lyncia T.
Hesperia, CA
Love this product it smells good and seems to work great! I'm sticking to this for now!
Kim P.
Pakenham , ON
OMG !! I have never had a shampoo that made my hair so soft ! It cleans and smells amazing ! Will be i. My shower forever ! Thanks to dove fir the samples cause I would have never bought or found this gem !!
Marlene S.
This shampoo and conditioner set did wonders for my hair. I have split ends and just over processed dead hair. It brought life back to it. Made it manageable and soft. It is expensive. I had some money off from an app I use so decided to try it. I am NOT disappointed!
Caitlyn S.
I used this shampoo paired with the conditioner and it made my hair smell amazing. It also made my hair feel so soft and smooth. Day two my hair felt the exact same as it did the day of using it! Definitely recommend this product and the match conditioner