BY DOVE

A nourishing shampoo to regenerate the healthy look and feel of colour, chemical or heat damaged hair.

• Regenerates Properties Of Healthy Hair

• Hair Looks Smooth, Strong And Manageable, As If Damage Never Happened

• Enriched With Red Algae Complex, This Shampoo Delivers Deep Nourishment

• Eliminates Visible Signs Of Damage While Replenishing Nutrients

• Helps Repair Frequently Processed Hair, Including Coloured And Heat Damaged Hair

• Suitable For Daily Use

Many Of Us Colour, Straighten Or Blow Dry Our Hair To Achieve The Look That Makes Us Feel Good. Those Processes Can Be Damaging To Hair, But Don’t Worry – With The Right Care, You Can Nourish Even Extremely Damaged Hair Back To Its Strong*, Smooth Look And Feel. We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Regenerative Powers Of Nature To Make Bad Hair Days A Thing Of The Past With Dove Advanced Hair Series Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo.
This Nourishing Shampoo, With Its Unique Red Algae + Keratin Nutricomplex, Replenishes Nutrients, Fortifies The Internal Structure Of Damaged Hair, And Gives It Smoother, Stronger Appearance – As If Damage Never Happened.
Against Breakage

Water (Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Gluconolactone, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Disodium Edta, Peg-45m, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Carrageenan, Ppg-9, Dmdm Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Perfect For
• Frequently Coloured, Chemically-treated Or Heat Damaged Hair

Like Trying New Hair Colours Or Playing With Heat Tools, But Worried About The Toll It Takes On Your Hair? Then This Shampoo Is For You. With Its Red Algae + Keratin Nutricomplex, This Shampoo Helps To Replenish Nutrients And Strengthen Hair From Within. It Will Eliminate Visible Signs Of Even Extreme Damage, Too, Making Your Hair Feel And Look Healthy

• Regenerating Properties Of Healthy Hair

Even Extremely Damaged Hair Looks And Feels Healthier With Dove Advanced Hair Series Regenerative Nourishment Range – It Regenerates Its Smooth Feel And Strength Against Breakage As It Gently Cleanses

• Daily Use

So Gentle, You Can Use This Shampoo Every Day

How To Use

Soak Your Hair Fully With Water Before Massaging Your Shampoo Into Your Roots. Rinse Well. You Can Repeat This Step If You Want, But For Daily Shampooing The Rinse And Repeat Rule Isn’t Actually Necessary (Unless You’ve Been Hitting The Hairspray Hard)

• Is anyone as blown away as I am after trying this product!?? LOVE...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Carol T.
I love Dove shampoo, it's a household name in my home. I have very dry hair due to my age. I brought Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo at Target. I found that it left my air dry hair shiny, smooth, and soft. I recommend it to try.  I think it is reasonably price.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This shampoo was one of the better ones that I've tried. It cleaned my hair thoroughly, getting rid of any dry shampoo residue easily. It left my hair smooth and more moisturized than most shampoos can do for my hair. I would repurchase this because my hair felt healthier while using this shampoo and its corresponding conditioner.
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
I have really long, thick, frizzy weird hair. it's taken years for me to get a good routine. I've been feeling kinda blah with my most recent shampoo and conditioner combo, and conveniently got a sample of this Dove Regenerative Shampoo and Conditioner in the mail yesterday. It's been 90+ degrees here the past two days. I've been in and out of our kiddie pool like it's my job. My hair felt DISGUSTING. I said ya know what, why not. Perfect time to try this Dove.

I've gotta tell ya. I'm still trying to recover, lol. I've never in my life felt so refreshed after washing my hair. It not only smells fantastic but really deep cleaned my roots and scalp. The conditioner isn't too thick, and has left my ends silky and smooth. I am beyond impressed. I'll definitely be purchasing these again. I am blown away with how good my head feels!! You NEED to try this stuff!
Paige W.
Best shampoo I've used in a long time! I color my hair and have split ends and this has helped my hair feel so much healthier and the smell is awesome! Highly recommend!
Rosalinda V.
I bought this shampoo along with the conditioner at Walgreens it was on clearance for $2.89 so I got them, tried them out and I loved them instantly! They smell amazing, they worked really well after my hair dried up it felt real soft and smooth, I have really damaged hair so I'm always looking for new things to try so when I tried it I was skeptical since it was so cheap but it is very much the real deal! Usually my hair feels tangly, the ends feel worse, real rough but with this it's 10x better even after one use so of course the next time I went to Walgreens I bough three more sets of shampoo and conditioner! I am in love!
Laura K.
Harrison Twp, MI
This shampoo is one of my favorites! I have thin, damaged hair and after using the Dove Regenerative Shampoo and conditioner my hair feels silky, smooth, and stronger. The smell is very nice also and stays all day in your hair. I also noticed I don't need to use hairspray to keep any random frizzies down, the conditioner takes care of that without leaving my hair feeling greasy. I would definitely recommend this product - it's inexpensive too!!
katie k.
Scott afb , Il
I really liked this shampoo and conditioner! It made my super fine hair less knotty and more manageable! It smoothd out my hair which is nice because I have color treated hair that is always frizzy! I absolutely love this kind of packaging! I would recommend this to people who have damaged color treated hair!
Shan E.
I was able to sample this shampoo in a Target beauty box. I first noticed that it was very creamy when I lathered it and it felt good on my scalp. When I rinsed my hair it felt cleansed but not stripped, and it felt very silky. Overall my experience was good but I did not see a huge difference in my hair after conditioning and drying. I probably won't buy a full-size.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I received a sample size of this shampoo in a Target Beauty Box, and finally got around to using it. The scent isn't my favorite that I've had in a shampoo, but it's still a very nice, clean scent. I don't know that it moisturized my hair any more than my other shampoos I've used recently have, but I did notice that my hair feels silkier than it did.
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
Is anyone as blown away as I am after trying this product!?? LOVE!!!!!!!