BY DOVE

A nourishing shampoo to regenerate the healthy look and feel of colour, chemical or heat damaged hair.

• Regenerates Properties Of Healthy Hair

• Hair Looks Smooth, Strong And Manageable, As If Damage Never Happened

• Enriched With Red Algae Complex, This Shampoo Delivers Deep Nourishment

• Eliminates Visible Signs Of Damage While Replenishing Nutrients

• Helps Repair Frequently Processed Hair, Including Coloured And Heat Damaged Hair

• Suitable For Daily Use

Many Of Us Colour, Straighten Or Blow Dry Our Hair To Achieve The Look That Makes Us Feel Good. Those Processes Can Be Damaging To Hair, But Don’t Worry – With The Right Care, You Can Nourish Even Extremely Damaged Hair Back To Its Strong*, Smooth Look And Feel. We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Regenerative Powers Of Nature To Make Bad Hair Days A Thing Of The Past With Dove Advanced Hair Series Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo.
This Nourishing Shampoo, With Its Unique Red Algae + Keratin Nutricomplex, Replenishes Nutrients, Fortifies The Internal Structure Of Damaged Hair, And Gives It Smoother, Stronger Appearance – As If Damage Never Happened.
Against Breakage

Water (Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Gluconolactone, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Disodium Edta, Peg-45m, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Carrageenan, Ppg-9, Dmdm Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Perfect For
• Frequently Coloured, Chemically-treated Or Heat Damaged Hair

Like Trying New Hair Colours Or Playing With Heat Tools, But Worried About The Toll It Takes On Your Hair? Then This Shampoo Is For You. With Its Red Algae + Keratin Nutricomplex, This Shampoo Helps To Replenish Nutrients And Strengthen Hair From Within. It Will Eliminate Visible Signs Of Even Extreme Damage, Too, Making Your Hair Feel And Look Healthy

• Regenerating Properties Of Healthy Hair

Even Extremely Damaged Hair Looks And Feels Healthier With Dove Advanced Hair Series Regenerative Nourishment Range – It Regenerates Its Smooth Feel And Strength Against Breakage As It Gently Cleanses

• Daily Use

So Gentle, You Can Use This Shampoo Every Day

How To Use

Soak Your Hair Fully With Water Before Massaging Your Shampoo Into Your Roots. Rinse Well. You Can Repeat This Step If You Want, But For Daily Shampooing The Rinse And Repeat Rule Isn’t Actually Necessary (Unless You’ve Been Hitting The Hairspray Hard)

Buy on Amazon
Rosalinda V.
I bought this shampoo along with the conditioner at Walgreens it was on clearance for $2.89 so I got them, tried them out and I loved them instantly! They smell amazing, they worked really well after my hair dried up it felt real soft and smooth, I have really damaged hair so I'm always looking for new things to try so when I tried it I was skeptical since it was so cheap but it is very much the real deal! Usually my hair feels tangly, the ends feel worse, real rough but with this it's 10x better even after one use so of course the next time I went to Walgreens I bough three more sets of shampoo and conditioner! I am in love!
Lupe A.
Minneapolis
I started using this after I went to a hair place where they dyed my hair and bleached it multiple times to get the color I wanted. It killed my hair and left it very damaged! I used this product along with its conditioner and it has helped a lot! I currently still use DoVe brand.
Jessica M.
Love this! Besides for the fact that i got it on suuuper clearance at Walgreens, this shampoo works amazeballs! Smells good too! My hair has never felt softer after using the shampoo & conditioner.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I did like this shampoo. It made my hair really soft & it felt very clean. Also my hair stills looks really good the second day and doesn't collect much oil at the roots.
Stacy S.
I received a free trial of the shampoo and conditioner in a beauty box. This product smells really great! I love how creamy both the shampoo and conditioner are. This is definitely great to help nourish and repair damaged hair. It is also pretty reasonably priced.
Allie C.
Johnstown , PA
I don’t typically use drugstore hair products so I was a bit skeptical. This product was nice and actually left my hair smelling nice and fresh.
Gabriela B.
Coats, NC
This product has helped me hair. Feels great again! I'm looking forward to getting it again.
Lyncia T.
Hesperia, CA
Love this product it smells good and seems to work great! I'm sticking to this for now!
Nisha K.
Kochi
Its a very normal shampoo nothing great to comment on , It can be used only if we accompany it with the conditioner from the same series. It does not do anything great on the hair , no visible difference after multiple washes other than a mild fragrance
Kim P.
Pakenham , ON
OMG !! I have never had a shampoo that made my hair so soft ! It cleans and smells amazing ! Will be i. My shower forever ! Thanks to dove fir the samples cause I would have never bought or found this gem !!