BY DOVE #34 in Detangling Treatments

• Tailored care for naturally dry, coarse and curly hair
• Infused with nutrients, protein and Omega-9 rich Buriti oil
• Quenches dryness and improves manageability for tug-free detangling
• Strengthens the hair shaft to help prevent hair breakage
• Smoothes the fiber surface for nourished, shiny hair
• Defines curls for healthy-looking, bouncy hair

Curly hair is beautiful when it’s behaving, but tricky to manage when it’s not. So if your curly hair is naturally dry, you know all too well that it often needs a helping hand from hair treatments to keep it looking its bouncy best. Enter Dove Absolute Detangler, a nourishing spritz devised to help you achieve more manageable, silky hair.

The lightweight, nutrient-rich formula helps to counteract the five ‘thirsts’ of curly hair: quenching dryness, strengthening the hair shaft, improving manageability, smoothing the fiber surface, and sealing hair cuticles.

Not only does it prevent breakage and frizz, but it is also deeply moisturizing, making it a great treatment for dry hair. So for easier detangling, even with the toughest of knots, this makes a valuable addition to your hair regimen. Curls have never had it this good.

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone PEG-8 Lanolate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-20, Polyquaternium-28, Fragrance (Parfum), Cetrimonium Chloride, Arginine, Lysine HCl, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Lactic Acid

• Did this leave a build up or residue in your hair? I am ...6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
This is a really great detangler for thick coarse hair I absolutely love using it. It quickly detangles and it does not leave my hair weighed down. I really like the smell to it. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. Really good detangler for thick curly hair. Sometimes I added just to the ends of my hair during the day give it a little bit of nourishment
Taylor D.
Dallas
I love this stuff. I have tried MANY detanglers and honestly none work as great as this one. I have curtly hair and with this spray I can sometimes get away without putting anymore product in my hair. A definite staple in my bathroom cabinet.
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best oil quench water spray to put in your hair. I spray a few times onto my hair, after I wash my hair. I absorbs and starts on hair for hours. It acts as a conditioner protector for the hair and leaves a soft we look. Making the hair look alive and not dry at all. I Love this!
Raven J.
I just recently started using this product and I absolutely love it. I'm a natural hair girl so my hair is extremely curly and finding a detangler that doesn't weigh it down or leave like a residue on it is very hard but with this I don't have any it feels great I don't have to wash it out which is a plus I love it highly recommend
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Detangler is a great detangler. Just dont use too much otherwise your hair will get a little greasy but it works amazing as a detangler my thick hair is in constant need of a detangler
Megan J.
This product works okay but it definitely isn’t my favorite. The scent of the product is horrible so I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. Would have to use a hair perfume to maybe mask the smell. It helps detangle but not as well as other products do. I really like Dove But was very disappointed with this product.
Hadeel N.
I have really thin and fine hair and this works to get the job done! It allows me to brush my hair easily and it’s worth every penny! It’s super affordable and you can even use coupons with it at time!! I would recommend this!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This Dove advanced hair quench absolute is a great leave in detangler , it's perfect for my curly hair and is very effective on keeping it moisturized without a greasy feel and does not weigh down hair .
Kimberly T.
This is one of the best detangler of the year. Just spray in your hair while wet and allow the magic to happen. Start by combing the ends and work your way to the roots.
Sasha C.
port huron, MI
This leave in detangler is wonderful! It smells great, sprays nice and doesn't leave your hair feeling hard or leave any build up! You can use it on dry hair or wet , which is why I love it because my hair can be in a big ball of mess at times and when I have this product in , I know the tangles will come out quickly with no tug!
Mia S.
Did this leave a build up or residue in your hair? I am trying to keep my hair free of gunk, flakes or excess oil during summer.