BY DOVE

The NEW Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment with African Macadamia Oil delivers 5X silkier hair* without leaving it feeling greasy or heavy.

• New premium collection is designed for women with all hair types and nourishes for silkiness.

• Scientifically proven to absorb quickly into hair with a unique blend of natural, silicone and mineral oils to protect from the stresses induced by blow-drying and styling.

• Absorbs deep into hair, leaving it soft, not weighed down.

*When using shampoo, conditioner and treatment style system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment
  • "I LOVE this stuff, I've only used it once and got it as a sample and I noticed a difference right away, little goes a long way and I LOVE the smell." in 7 reviews
  • "received this product in my caliente voxbox , a little goes a long way 2 or 3 drops is good to go i have long hair leaves my hair smooth and shiny and the scent it perfect not strong at all i used it when my hair is dry" in 6 reviews
  • "It does leave your hair smooth not "Greasy" or oily like other products, Just got this in my "Caliente" voxbox, and will be purchasing the Full size product, too bad it was a sample Loved it..." in 5 reviews
  • "ok so i have really thick frizzy curly hair and using this product i can see the health coming back its hydrated and shine is noticeable." in 5 reviews
  • "Got this product from my walmart beauty box and loved it so much that I went and purchased it !" in 4 reviews
Gloria K.
I picked this up based on a YouTuber's recommendation when I had colored, damaged hair. Although the product worked well to hydrate my hair, I just could NOT stand the smell; it's really strong and doesn't fade away. If you're okay with the scent, then this product will probably work out for you. Also, I found that the name was misleading.. it's called a "dry oil," but honestly it's an oil -- it still leaves residue on your hair like any other oil would.
Bri O.
Willmar, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! I bought the smaller version a long time ago. I absolutely freaking loved it. I have curly hair, that’s damaged and frizzy, I used this product on my ends after every time I showered and a little bit here and there when needed. It smells amazing and I love the texture. Only downfall is that it’s pricey
Karina T.
Brossard, QC
I go swimming several times a week and also wash and blow dry my hair every day. Consequently, my hair can sustain a lot of damage.I used the Macadamia Oil Treatment as instructed in the bottle and it worked pretty well for me. It has an amazing scent and is very nourishing, without being heavy. My hair feels more smooth and shiny thanks to it.As a bonus, this product comes in a beautiful bottle.I love this product and recommended it to everybody.
rachela C.
1984 E. North ST Salina KS
Dove Pure Care Dry Oil is amazing. It does an excellent job of taming frizzy, fly away hair without weighing your hair down or making it look oily. It's very lightweight smells very very good. This is one of my favorite hair oils. I tell everyone that has dry hair to go get some!! Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment
Megan W.
wheatland
I swear by this stuff. Had a very nice smell. Applies so nice to dry or wet hair. Very light so you can’t even tell there is product on your hair. Smooths it out and leaves a slight shine.
Miriam M.
Modesto
My scalp is always dry from time to time and one of many routines at night before bed is massaging my hair and scalp. Leaves my hair and scalp very healthy and shiny.
Ashley F.
This dry oil smells absolutely amazing! I usually add a couple of pumps to my damp hair before either blow drying or letting it dry naturally and it helps to combat frizz. I also like to use just the smallest bit on my ends once my hair is dry to keep it looking polished.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 I LOVE this stuff! When I first used it, I was worried because it was slightly thicker than I thought it would be. But I was very surprised at how light it actually was on my hair. I put a few pumps (about 5-6) in my palms, rubbed them together and then distributed it throughout my hair. My hair LOVES this stuff! Had to get used to the scent though. Nothing wrong with it, I've just never used a hair product that smelled like baby powder before. It also works amazing as a hand moisturizer as well. No need in letting it go to waste after you finish rubbing it in your hair. You may as well rub it into your hands instead of washing your money down the sink trying to get it off. I will definitely buy this product again.
Cara M.
Ever since I started using this oil my hair has been so much softer and silkier. I recommend using this before you wash your hair and after. I put a small amount (about 1-3 pumps) in my hands then I rub it into my hair (only putting the excess product on my scalp). I have super long hair so I use more than most people but a little goes a long way.
Monica M.
Leominster, MA
This oil is amazing! I use it after I've styled my hair to tame frizz or to touch up my second-day hair. It leave your hair feeling so soft and it smells great. It comes with a pump which keeps you from wasting product. Since a little goes a long way, this will last you forever. I swear I've had mine for over a year. Once it's finally gone, I plan to repurchase!
Briana a.
Naples, FL
Does it leave the hair greasy?
sharianne s.
Is this product popular in your haircare routine ladies?
Nicole D.
does it leave your hair oily
cristina e.
MISSION, TX
What results did you get?
Melessa M.
Napan, NB
In your opinion, can u use his on dry or wet or both type of hair?