BY DOVE

• System Infused With African Macadamia Oil To Treat Dry Hair
• Progressively Nourishes With Regular Use
• Non-greasy Formula Doesn’t Weigh Hair Down
• Gentle Enough For Daily Use

Want To Know How To Get Shiny Hair? Nothing Feels Better Than Hair That’s Silky, And With Dove Radiant Shine Conditioner, You Can Transform Dry, Dull Hair To Look Its Shiniest Best.
The Best Hair Conditioners Deeply Nourish And Give You Visible Results With Every Wash. Formulated With African Macadamia Oil, Dove Radiant Shine Conditioner Progressively Nourishes From Within, Leaving Hair Smooth And Soft To The Touch.
With A Non-greasy Formula That’s Gentle Enough For Daily Use, It Gives You Beautifully Sleek Hair That’s Conditioned Without Being Weighed Down. Let Your Hair’s Natural Radiance Shine Through.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• I recently dyed my hair and ever since it got super dry a...1 Answers
  • I've Always loved dove however I need something that will...2 Answers
Madison M.
yall I LOVE THIS STUFF honestly all things that dove makes I love. This conditioner smells sooo good and leaves your hair so smooth and soft! I feel like this honestly CLEANS your hair without having all the harsh chemicals in it. I feel like it really moisturizes your hair like your hair has been begging for. Our hair needs to be moisturized just like our skin does. And this is the product YOU NEED. Dove is very affordable and you don't need much product. Now dove isn't a professorial brand but for a drugstore conditioner it's very great for you hair I will never use anything else! After a few uses I have seen a huge difference in frizz. I literally don't have it anymore. Who doesn't want soft hair? lol. The smell literally last a couple of days. so I highly recommend this product for all ages. I use their shampoo, body wash, and deodorant. See how obsessed I am with his brand lol hopefully you will be too!
Sully M.
I have noticed such a huge difference with my hair since I began using this product. My hair was completely dry and frizzy it was pretty embarrassing. Getting out the showering I can already feel the difference. Very satisfied with this purchase
a_lipsticks_approach s.
chicago
Nice texture of hair after use smells good feels light weight safe for colored hair or natural goo for all hair types and scalps it a lot better then your average conditioner
chastity h.
lineville
I love this product it is by far the best. For dry  hair it works wonders. Works great for most hair types even if you color your hair it keeps it hydrated. Definitely nourishment for your scalp. An the natural oil on your hair. Definitely glad I tried it.
Bianca M.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Love dove shampoo and conditioners. Very nourishing and hydrating and doesn't leave my hair dry and brittle when it's dried. The smell is amazing also love the body wash. I purchase at CVS or wherever toiletries and sold.
Trinidee J.
Morristown, TN
I love this. I stopped using it about 4 months ago, because I like to give my hair some change. If you need oil infused shampoo/conditioner, this is a great product!
Malisa K.
When it comes to my hair, which is what I take care of the most on me. I have been searching long and wide for a conditioner that would not weigh my hair down and make it look like a greasy mess after a day or two. I highly recommend this one. It's smells great and it doesn't add any weight or build up to my hair. I definitely recommend only using most conditioners including this one only and the ends and mid hair length. Any time conditioner goes on the roots, my hair immediately becomes oily looking.
Brittnie V.
I used this conditioner when I ran out of my regular conditioner and this is what my mom had stocked at the time I lived at her house and I loved it! It kept my hair smooth and silky for hours after I used it which normally doesn’t happen. My hair normally looses its sleekness when I get out of the shower and it leaves a fresh smell in your hair. Love it!
Taylor C.
When I first started using this conditioner, I really loved it. Over time, I noticed a build up in my hair, so that's why I cant really recommend it. It's great for the first couple of weeks of uses though!
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
I use this over salon brands! I have blonde, somewhat dry hair and always look for conditioning without residue, and this conditioner does just that! The price is perfect and the product is excellent.
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY
I've Always loved dove however I need something that will help with my dry hair! Kids and this cold weather is messing with my hair!
Itzel V.
Fort worth, TX
I recently dyed my hair and ever since it got super dry and it gets very tangled... I was wondering if this was a good product and if it would help my hair...