Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen & Moisture Root Lift Spray uploaded by Morgan P.

BY DOVE #6 in Hairspray

• Gives hair an instant lift at the roots

• Formulated with Oxyfusion technology, breathes life into fine, flat hair

• Oxygen & Moisture system gives hair up to 95% more volume*

• Adds volume and fullness

• Used on wet hair, aids styling

• Can also be used between washes to lift and moisturise
Those of us with fine, flat hair all know how hard it is to create volume. Regular blow-drying and heat styling can leave fine, delicate hair feeling dried out, and some volumising sprays can weigh hair down and make it feel gritty and sticky afterwards. But a light root lift spray can help give you the volume you love while still keeping your hair moisturised, and we’ve got just the thing: Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen & Moisture Root Lift Spray.

This light mist targets the roots, a part of your hair that’s often weighed down. You can use it on damp hair for an instant root lift whilst styling, or on dry hair for a boost of moisturisation and hair volume.

Aqua, Glycerin, Acrylic Acid/VP Crosspolymer, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Coceth-7, Disodium EDTA, Gluconolactone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lactic Acid, Laureth-7, Menthol, Parfum, PEG/PPG-25/25 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool

Buy on Amazon
Maria P.
I have very thin hair so i have to buy products that are not heavy.when i first tryed this product i wasnin love my hair looked healthier and smelled very nice most other products out there were just to heavy,and made my hair greasy.I would buy agian actually its in my bathroom now 😁
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
This is a good product for price although it is not ahhmazing it is good and cheap so I can’t complain to much their are better products out there but they cost way more than this it is definitely good for someone whom likes to not spend a lot of money on these type of products
Letha U.
Dove products including this one are great product for thin hair. It has a nice scent and is enjoyed by others. It is relatively effective at boosting flat hair and is a good value compared to salon products. It could do a better job of boosting the roots.
Sarah K.
Pleasant prairie
My hair has always been on the finer side so I always look for the best products to lift my root and keep my hair full of body! This product does a great job at that and is affordable for those of us that sometimes need to stay on a budget! Love!
Katrina L.
Plant City, FL
Very nice results on my hair, after many times of coloring my hair it felt very nice on my scalp. Haven’t tried anything else quite like it. I think a majority of doves products have a nice scent and do very good, always recommend buying dove
Melissa S.
Emmaus, PA
I only just purchased this product and have only used it one time. From what I know of it, I’ll continue using it. So far it’s met my expectations and seemed to do what it was supposed to do. I’d recommend even after just one use, yes. Dove is a highly reputable company and I’ve always had good luck with their products. No complaints.
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
Of all of the products that I tried in this line this was the most beneficial and gave me the most volume. I tried the shampoo and conditioner with and without the root spray and the difference was very noticeable. The shampoo and conditioner did add some volume on its own but the root spray made a huge difference. It was easy to use and smelled great. I would recommend and purchase again.Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Leave In Foam
Shannen M.
I absolutely love this stuff, I have fine flat hair so this helps my hair with lots of volume and actually stays all day. The price is amazing I order from amazon and also have got it from Walmart. I highly recommend to everyone.
Preet s.
Elk Grove
I love this product. I have really dry and flakey hair it softens it immediately. Works better than Pantene in my opinion and cheaper too. I put it on once and after showering I can already feel the moisture coming back in my hair. I would absolutely buy this product again. Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen & Moisture Root Lift Spray
Kelli B.
Pearl, MS
I like this product! It makes my hair have lift but it isn’t as much as I expected I was hoping for more higher or more of a tease look! But for the value, you get what you pay for! It’s good for the decent price you pay!
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Is this product good for colored and keratin treated hair ?
Alyssa H.
We're can u find this at?