BY DOVE #36 in Hair Mousse

New dove oxygen moisture provides your hair with moisture and 95% more volume.* dove oxygen moisture leave in foam delicately moisturizes your hair while providing a light, flexible hold. And while it moisturizes, it adds volume to your hair to give your hair natural-looking volume and bounce. For best results, experience the oxyfusion technology with the full line of dove oxygen moisture products. How to use: apply one pump to palm of hand, rub hands together, then evenly distribute foam through dry or wet hair, paying special attention to focusing on ends. *when using shampoo and conditioner as a system or other products in the range...

Buy on Amazon
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I  decided to try the dove oxygen moisture foam on my hair after trying everything else for the past two years.. I was skeptical, after all, nothing else helped with the dry flat damaged hair of mine.. So anyhow, I tried it out for a week, put it in my hair everyday. I was magically surprised by the results that I got! It was soft it was full and lovely to touch! I went out and purchased two more bottles.. Thank you so much for giving me a second chance in life.. After two years of trying, you came along and made all the difference ...
Cara M.
I have really thick curly hair and I love this product! It works as almost a hair spray but it's in the form of a foam. It works well to hold my curls in okay and prevents them from frizzing up. I know this product is for fine flat hair but honestly it works really well for my hair. I would definitely recommend this product for all hair types!
Estefania F.
South Gate, CA
I have very curly (ringlet type) and fine hair so I have to be careful with what products I use for styling or they'll fall flat and be weighed down. Right of the bat the scent was very clean and doesn't linger so if you love wearing fragrances this won't interfere with them. If you're looking for a strong hold this isn't the product for you, the hold is nice and light but can be built up which I appreciate. I love the natural bounce in my hair and it gives my hair the right amount of manageability. It keeps my hair nice and soft as well which I could usually only find in cream styling products. Since its a drug store item you can always find it for an amazing deal at places like Walgreens and CVS and if you don't catch a deal its rather inexpensive. Overall I would purchase this product again and recommend it to anyone else with my same hair type or that are looking for the same elements that I do in a styling product.
Danielle B.
Ive never tried a product like this before but decided to give it a try since using more product in my hair/its so dry. Ive tried the dove shampoo too and it was so nice. The foam is fun,smells good and made my hair feel alive
Korey D.
Brooklyn, NY
To give an idea of my hair routine: I shower in the morning because my short hair is unruly in the morning, and (usually) minimally style my hair with one a product or two. The times I let my hair dry too much to don't have it styled right, I'd use this product. It truly adds "moisture" to your hair, making it easier to style even if your hair has already dried. I wouldn't say it added too much noticeable volume and you have to be careful not to use too much, and that what you do get from the pump dispenser is foam, not liquid.
I stopped buying this product after going through a couple bottles, as I didn't find it to make a huge difference in my routine and wasn't fulfilling my need for hold, volume, and texture. Not a bad product overall, just know what you're buying.
Veronica L.
Tampa, FL
I don't use hairspray that often but when I do I find this one to be pretty good. It held pretty well it smells pretty good and it doesn't look too unnatural and doesn't have a nasty residue like other hair sprays do
Amanda M.
Middle Vlg, NY
I personally am not a huge fan of dry shampoo in general, but the dove brand does work really well. the smell is pretty good and not too overwhelming and it works well at removing the oil from my very oily hair.
Stephany D.
Avondale
It's not as good as I thought it would be. I love most of dove products, and it works but it isn't jaw dropping amazing. It's affordable if your hair just needs a tiny boost but mine needs a huge one. I wouldn't buy it again in my opinion
Anne G.
This stuff is good and works well and is fairly affordable and pretty easy to use and the packaging is really nice and I love this stuff would recommend to everybody because it is good. Very satisfied.
Dulce H.
Kind of didn't really like this product , my hair became super oily only hours after washing it which I hate , my hair was super greasy and it took forever to get the product completely off .
Katlyne C.
How exactly does this work/ what exactly is it used for?
Jennifer R.
Langley, British columbia
Does this add volumn to your hair? And does it leave it sticky to the touch ?