Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture 12 OZ Shampoo & 12 OZ Conditioner for Fine, Flat Hair. uploaded by Lorna W.Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture 12 OZ Shampoo & 12 OZ Conditioner for Fine, Flat Hair. uploaded by Lorna W.

BY DOVE

Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture 12 OZ Shampoo & 12 OZ Conditioner for Fine, Flat Hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Simi Valley, CA
I got this on a whim because I needed new shampoo and conditioner and I love trying out new things.. To this day I always return to these. They leave my hair soft and manageable and very voluminous!! I have thick hair that manages to get weighed down, but when I used this my natural waves came back and it just looked fuller and healthy! I will always come back to this!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I'm actually not a fan of any dove products. They do not put any moisture into my hair other than make it more frizzy and dry. I've tried every line they have and I'm left disappointed every time.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
I love this set by dove. Dove advanced hair series oxygen moisture shampoo and conditioner for fine flat hair is amazing. It makes my hair more soft, vibrant, manageable, plus it makes it tingle.
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
I've used multiple times. I didn't really see a difference in this product after using. My hair didn't feel any different, it might just be me though. Im not a big fan of dove.
Maria Laura M.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Mi cabello suele ser tan liso y aburrido, pero esta linea siempre me ha ayudado a mantenerlo vivo.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Gives my hair much needed volume and moisture! Dove is great to use on all hair types.
Katana S.
Katana S.
I love how airy my hair feels after
This. It's a little better than the regular dove
Sushmita G.
Sushmita G.
Kingsville, TX
This shampoo is totally for those who have fine and limp hair! It leaves your hair feeling light, bouncy and well nourished! Its totally worth the money but I wouldn't suggest using any chemical conditioner to be used on the scalp. However, use it on the ends and see the difference.
Elvira M.
Elvira M.
Greenfield, CA
This products are very good. It leaves a nice smell on my hair after shower. Leaves my hair very soft, shiny, and good to work with right after. Although, people don't usually buy this types of products when they have color hair. I am happy with this products.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
I needed to get some more conditioner, and this was recommended to me. It's a nice idea since my hair is pretty flat. The conditioner doesn't make my hair feel super soft after I wash it out like others do. Despite that, my hair feels super soft and light weight. It also looks shinier and healthier.