Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture 12 OZ Shampoo & 12 OZ Conditioner for Fine, Flat Hair. uploaded by Lorna W.Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture 12 OZ Shampoo & 12 OZ Conditioner for Fine, Flat Hair. uploaded by Lorna W.

BY DOVE

Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture 12 OZ Shampoo & 12 OZ Conditioner for Fine, Flat Hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lexi S.
Simi Valley, CA
I got this on a whim because I needed new shampoo and conditioner and I love trying out new things.. To this day I always return to these. They leave my hair soft and manageable and very voluminous!! I have thick hair that manages to get weighed down, but when I used this my natural waves came back and it just looked fuller and healthy! I will always come back to this!
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I'm actually not a fan of any dove products. They do not put any moisture into my hair other than make it more frizzy and dry. I've tried every line they have and I'm left disappointed every time.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
I love this set by dove. Dove advanced hair series oxygen moisture shampoo and conditioner for fine flat hair is amazing. It makes my hair more soft, vibrant, manageable, plus it makes it tingle.
Kinsley R.
I've used multiple times. I didn't really see a difference in this product after using. My hair didn't feel any different, it might just be me though. Im not a big fan of dove.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Mi cabello suele ser tan liso y aburrido, pero esta linea siempre me ha ayudado a mantenerlo vivo.
Allie S.
Gives my hair much needed volume and moisture! Dove is great to use on all hair types.
Katana S.
I love how airy my hair feels after
This. It's a little better than the regular dove
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
When IGot the shampoo and conditioner I use them both together I love the smell and the price wasn’t bad at all I could find it at most stores it did give my hair volume and help the flatness I’m not sure if I get it again but I would recommend
Darlene M.
Dalton, GA
Originally I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I fell in love… You can actually feel the oxygenating bubbles working... terrific sent… Long lasting… Thumbs up will purchase again
Elizabeth C.
Ruskin, FL
I purchased this combo as something to use until I could get my regular shampoo and conditoner. I was pleasantly surprised as I started using it. It lathers really well, cleans wonderfully, conditions great. It does a better job than the expensive salon brands. At under $6/ea bottle, it is affordable and works great. The smell lasts longer than most shampoos and conditioners I have ever tried. My hair is so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this.