Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture 12 OZ Shampoo & 12 OZ Conditioner for Fine, Flat Hair. uploaded by Anel R.Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture 12 OZ Shampoo & 12 OZ Conditioner for Fine, Flat Hair. uploaded by Lorna W.Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture 12 OZ Shampoo & 12 OZ Conditioner for Fine, Flat Hair. uploaded by Lorna W.

BY DOVE

Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture 12 OZ Shampoo & 12 OZ Conditioner for Fine, Flat Hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa P.
Spring
I love this shampoo and conditioner on myself it smells so refreshing and last up to 3 days with the smell. It is a but thick but doesnt really concern me i would say its way better than alot of other shampoo and conditioners. I will definitely use this again.
Matea R.
Enoch, UT
I love dove body wash and bar soap, but their shampoo is ok. It seems to leave my hair limp and feeling slightly oily. My hair is usually soft after use, which is nice. But I do not buy this product anymore. My hair is too thin to be limp and oily.
Helena M.
I have some extremely thin and lifeless hair. This duo seemed to turn that around! My hair dried with volume and shine after washing with this! It lathers up very well, and smells amazing. I love this stuff!!
Sarah C.
Indianapolis, IN
I tend to switch shampoo brands often, but I always end up going back to this product. It always leaves my hair feeling healthier after only a few uses. Its light on my hair and makes it soft and shiny.
Jamie D.
Escanaba , MI
So this is my first day trying out this Dove Shampoo and my hair feels clean and amazing! I am going to test it out for the next two weeks. Hopefully it continues to make my hair feel clean and smell good!
Rosey W.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of the drug store shampoos that can sometimes compete with high end brands. My hair looks amazing and it’s one of the better drug store brands. It really lathers up and the bubbles make it seem like I’m really getting clean. The moisture aspect does help a little. I feel when you first use it the misfire works best, maybe my hair got used it it fast.
Dawn M.
It's alright I do like the light scent and the way it lathers not an exact fir for this hair though.Someone with less hair than mine may love it but it didn't do enough to smooth
Isabel ❤.
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner it makes my hair feel so good and I love that it doesn't damage it like other shampoos can. My hair always feels smooth and clean.
Savannah F.
Love the smell of the conditioner, makes my hair so soft and silky. Doesn't dry my hair out or produce frizz fairly inexpensive for the set cleans and conditions well
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
Holy Grail!!! A little of this shampoo goes a long way! It suds up which to me is the only way I feel truly clean! I highly recommend it to anyone with processed hair!