BY DOVE #66 in Hair Masks

• For lightened or highlighted hair.
  • Unique formula, with penetrating moisturizers, revives the structure of the hair fiber.
  • Strengthens hair through the reduction of split ends and breakage.
  • Restores the texture of lightened hair, leaving it soft, smooth, and luminous.

Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
My hair was so damaged from hair color. I ordered a few products to try and I've been really happy with this one. It makes my hair soft and manageable. and it leaves my hair smelling so good. It doesn't have that dried up colored look anymore. I highly recommend it.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this hair mask! I use it every other time I shower. It makes the ends of my hair super soft and not like waxy feeling. Also, the price is amazing for how long this will last you. Definitely repurchasing this.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I've been highlighting my hair for about 3 years now. For people who bleach their hair often you know the damage it does to your hair. this product works great on my hair. leaves it so soft and tamed. Isnt frizzy at all and smells amazing. I usually rub a little on the tips once I'm out of the shower for extra moisture. my Hair is so shiny and soft after
Sara B.
Richland, WA
About a week ago I dyed my hair a blue and purple mermaid ombre and then I use this product about a few days after and let me tell you ....it was like it reversed most of the damage! Not only did my hair feel silky and smooth it also added a numerous amount of shine to it! Even if you haven't colored your hair in years I would still use this product!
Alisha E.
Mooresville, IN
I don't have any highlights in my hair and it's also not lightened. I really like to use this as a regular mask treatment for my hair. it works really well and lasts for a long time. Dove to me has always been an amazing quality brand and I've never had a problem with it. And bonus! Their products are always super affordable which is a huge plus.
Rychelle A.
Las vegas, NV
I bought this product for when I dyed my hair a blonde color to achieve the ombre affect in my hair. This product was amazing. It nourished my damaged dry ends. And kept it moisturized. I would absolutely recommend this product to those whose been looking for a hair mask that helps get the softness and shine to dry damaged hair.
Margie M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a very inexpensive mask that can be found at your local Target. The amount in the container lasted about two months and it did meet what I needed for my colored hair. The price is a little high, so I would wait for a coupon. Highly recommend for those that have colored hair.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Any time that I change !y hair color, I tend to want to highlight it, or full on lift the color out. This product has literally been a life savor for my hair. I put it on after any time that my hair has been through a lot of damage, and it literally makes it feel brand new.
Joanne S.
Riviera Beach, FL
I was amazed and I found this product and tried it because when I bleached my hair blonde and everything I could notice most of my products tripping out the moisture from my hair and basically leaving my hair or dry and very coarse so after I found this product it left my hair feeling amazingly soft and always moisturized and it felt like a deep conditioner that you leave in to your hair
Elizabeth F.
Charlotte, NC
I no longer color my hair, but bought this product because I like most of Doves hair product line. Other drugstore masks that I've used have weighed my hair down to the point where it feels greasy. This product does not weigh my strands down which I appreciate because my hair is super fine. I don't really have an opinion on the smell, don't love it, don't hate it.
Yolanda D.
Do you thinkt the price are to high?
Dawn L.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this dry out your hair more then soften it like some masks do?