BY DOVE

Buy Dove Hair Color Accessories - Dove Advanced Color Care Radiance Enhancing Treatment: Specifically designed to care for what the coloring process has done to the hair fiber Provides the same softness, manageability, and radiance as the after-colorant conditioners supplied in home coloring kits Leaves hair as silky and shiny as the day it is colored Details provided by Dove

Tali L.
atlanta
This is sooo good! I’ve bought many times and it’s very yummy! I love the packaging it’s very nice! It’s much better than other ones I’ve bought! I recommend to people who like smells and nice feels regularly!!
Erika M.
North Collins, NY
The first time I used this product was just a few days ago and it left my hair feeling great after a harsh coloring treatment. This product exceeded my expectations and has found itself a new spot in my beauty routine!
Haley B.
Madison, IN
Dove products are amazing. Their products always leave you with the softest skin and smelling amazing. I always know if I have dry skin that I can turn to dove to heal my dry cracked skin.
Caroline E.
Otway, OH
My favorite product! I have colored and bleached my hair several times! Very good price and gentle to the scalp and hair! It has met my expectations and I will be purchasing again!
Gaby C.
Los Angeles
The treatment of this lotion is really good for the skin it makes your face feel really soft and it produces a really beautiful glow on your skin after you've used it for a couple of days worth the try!
chelsie m.
Big lake, MN
This is a great product for color treatment. I would recommend this for the best value for you money. It met all my expectations and i is a great size bottle. You can buy this at any drug store so that is really convenient. I don't think there is anything this product could do to be better
Jasmine R.
I use this product every morning and it's great ! It is effective because I see a visible change in my skin since I been using it . My skin is softer and brighter . The packaging was even great . I have recommended this items to all the girls in my family
Kelcey S.
This was a good deal for my hair when I dyed it. It wasn't harsh on my hair. I used it sparingly and only used the one bottle I have bought. I got it at target and it is an option others should keep in mind when buying
Vasila S.
Miamisburg Ohio
Since I dye my hair alot I always use this product and the sun damages my hair often so this helps me alot , I highly recommend this everyone in the world , thank you for this amazing product Dove❤❤❤❤
Jezeal B.
Stockton, CA
Smells great. Leaves my hair shiney..I like it but when I use it for a long time my hair falls out that's with any shampoo.. I'm still looking for one that doesn't do that...😖😔
Anggy G.