BY DOVE #16 in Hair Mists

Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Honesty not a bad product and I used for my ends when they were dyed fire engine red...held the look and the color fairly well for the price, not amazing. Would definitely consider buying if they stopped animal testing
Abigail D.
E Greenwich, RI
I liked how incredibly shiny this left my hair! I would say that less is more, if you use to much it will tend to weigh your hair down. You definitely only want to apply it from your ears down (not anywhere above the ears or you won't be able to achieve volume at the roots).

I think it did tend to build up a bit by the end of the bottle so I would add a great once a week clarifying shampoo into my routine if I was going to use this regularly. Overall for an inexpensive product it was good.
Carissa S.
Burkburnett, TX
I was honestly unimpressed with this product. For a line that is supposed to help with frizz and reduce the brittle feeling of hair, this made my hair feel very dry and look even worse. It was oily on my hands which completely caught me off guard with how poorly it works. I would never consider buying this product again.
Dulce H.
Dove has everything from shampoo conditioner,hair products body wash and lotion. to chocolates everything a girl likes. And i love it cus i love their hair products especially this one. when i dye my hair all my color is protected by this little spray so worht getting it. And best part it isn't even expensive
Savannah H.
This made my hair sooo shiny, I was told all day how pretty my hair looked, it smells very sweet like a perfume for your hair, it lasted all day long and was not overly shiny, my hair is auburn with curls, it really made my color pop, no room for improvement because it's already fabulous.
Kristen M.
Growing up I always used dove products because they were gentle enough for my curls. This is a great product for any type of hair. My hair color is red and this keeps it nice and bright :) every expectation waset when using this product along with all of the other dove products!
Cake S.
Kissimmee, FL
Mum brought this because she is alway bleaching her hair. I decided to give it a shot for when I had color my hair blonde before it left it very soft and smelt nice as well. I believe she got it on sell too which was a plus in our book lol it's a great product to have in handy
Alisha G.
Charlotte, NC
This actually works pretty well with leaving my hair feeling very manageable. I have African American hair that is not chemically straightened. I do occasionally blowout and flat iron and curl my hair. this works well for me during that Style. I'm not disappointed.
Jacky S.
Edinburg, TX
This hair product really does help with color care! This product is for the ladies who want a little hydration going on without fading the color of your colored hair. Also has little flecks in it for that "luminizing" effect. I recommend this to others!
Savannah W.
Belleview, FL
Smells like heaven. I'm soooooooooooo in love with this product, it's crazy. It works so good & is always effective. Scent last all day long through everyday tasks. No comparison to the alternatives. I would recommend to anyone with any hair type.
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Work the price? Does it very make your hait shine?🙈