BY DOVE

Jalina W.
Carrollton, TX
This was okay for me. I didn't find myself reaching for it a whole lot, but I did finish the bottle. My hair is currently blue and it actually made it a bit more smooth after I had it bleached and dyed. Don't get me wrong, it did everything it was supposed to, but it didn't really stand out compared to other products.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This had a great scent and was a great value, from kroger. My hair is blonde, thick, but fine. Therefore, this was too heavy for my hair. It left it feeling and looking greasy. I definitely will choose something different in the future. I was rather disappointed, as I had used such little!
Kaley A.
This smells good and looks like it would work well, but it has almost no effect on my hair. It seems like my thick dark hair is too much for this mist. I don't know that I would buy this product again. I think in thinner, light colored hair, this might work better.
Wendy B.
York, SC
Dove Advanced Color Care Leave-Glossing mist is a great product for color treated hair, especially if your hair tends to be dry. This mist helps protect your color from fading due to heat. Also, I've noticed that it calms frizz on humid days. Great Buy!
Tiana W.
Laurelton, NY
This mist is one of my favorite products, I love how it is a good price and works wonders for your hair. It has an amazing smell and leaves your hair flawless, the only thing I didn't like was how it didn't last all day, I wish they could change that!
Michelle Z.
El Monte, CA
Great product and can be found everywhere. Works great and has a nice scent. Leaves hair looking great and beautiful . I would recommend this product to someone looking for extra shine. Liked this product and met my expectations . Cute packaging too
Kelli W.
I love using this product right up for a blow dry my hair, it leaves it shiny and looking very healthy. I have curly hair so sometimes it's difficult to find a product that helps maintain frizz control but also keep it shiny and looking healthy
dee m.
Ermine, KY
The first time I used it I put a tag to much. So I tried again. It felt like my hair was oily. So just a little bit goes a long way. Not sure if it helped my blonde hair. It's a little dry. I didn't see a difference.
Kelsi K.
Bartlesville
Makes your hair feel very smooth and adds great shine to it, it's not as heavy and greasy feeling as some of the other shine gels I've used for my hair. It definitely gives your hair a extra sparkle.
Glennis R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a lot of gray hair and I always color my heart so I use the color leave to help my color stay more time in my hair and not have to dying my hair every month and have my hair protected
Noël S.
Victorville, CA
Is this product made with alcohol as a primary ingredient?
Valerie T.
Why does it leave your skin oily