BY DOVE

Joua Y.
Joua Y.
Maplewood, MN
I used this product before and after so that my color won't be ruin it. I love the texture of this product. It's feel smooth and make my hair doesn't look fizzy. The price is fairly and you can purchase these at your Walmart or target. I got my at target. Yes I'm a target girl right here and I love target. Got all my hair product there most of the time. It's really depend if your like the texture or not cause o know some of us like different kind of texture.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Theodore, AL
I love this product! It's extremely weightless. It adds shine and conditions at the same time. I just wish that the packaging was made different. It can be difficult to pump the product out onto your palm. It should've been either sprayable or just had a longer pump. I would advise to just put a generous amount in your hair and allow it to soak in and stay overnight or right before you get ready to style.
Alexas C.
Alexas C.
Suwanee, GA
I like this leave in conditioner because it can be pretty light. However, do not use a lot. The first time I used it, I spray a bit too much and it made my hair mucky kind of greasy. Mainly my fault. Only need a few squirts to reap the benefits which makes it a good value. I have color treated hair so I use this every other day to give my dry hair a drink.
Jalina W.
Jalina W.
Carrollton, TX
This was okay for me. I didn't find myself reaching for it a whole lot, but I did finish the bottle. My hair is currently blue and it actually made it a bit more smooth after I had it bleached and dyed. Don't get me wrong, it did everything it was supposed to, but it didn't really stand out compared to other products.
destinee r.
destinee r.
Science Hill
I've been dying my hair for some time now and it fades and sometime needs a little extra shine to it, I bought this to see if it would help me get a nice look to my hair and it did! I have thin blonde hair with red underneath, the red underneath looked great! I will definitely purchase again.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Humble, TX
After years of styling my hair and trusting dove products, I decided to give this a go. The shine didn't last long, a little greasy but it did smell nice. It's not my favorite even though I love dove. I'll be trying other shine mists. Just not happy with this and will be trying a new product.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This had a great scent and was a great value, from kroger. My hair is blonde, thick, but fine. Therefore, this was too heavy for my hair. It left it feeling and looking greasy. I definitely will choose something different in the future. I was rather disappointed, as I had used such little!
aubrey w.
aubrey w.
These type of products always make my hair look oily and this one did the same thing. I try one or two mists and it seems to do nothing so i spray a bit more and then i need to wash my hair. It's not just this dove product, it's all brands. I cannot find a happy medium
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Modesto, CA
I have super only hair and don't use much in my hair. I'm always afraid it's going to make it worse. But this product did well it left my hair glossy yet not oily. Aginst others it did a better job then most. I am big on things smelling good and this product did well.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Phoenix, AZ
This product leaves my hair so skinny and beautiful after applying it. Its definitely worth it. It's kinda pricey but worth it and it's very effective. My hair color is dark Brown & straight so it gives it more of a glace to my hair. I would definitely buy it again (:
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Why does it leave your skin oily
Noël S.
Noël S.
Victorville, CA
Is this product made with alcohol as a primary ingredient?