BY DOVE

Joua Y.
Maplewood, MN
I used this product before and after so that my color won't be ruin it. I love the texture of this product. It's feel smooth and make my hair doesn't look fizzy. The price is fairly and you can purchase these at your Walmart or target. I got my at target. Yes I'm a target girl right here and I love target. Got all my hair product there most of the time. It's really depend if your like the texture or not cause o know some of us like different kind of texture.
Vivian S.
Theodore, AL
I love this product! It's extremely weightless. It adds shine and conditions at the same time. I just wish that the packaging was made different. It can be difficult to pump the product out onto your palm. It should've been either sprayable or just had a longer pump. I would advise to just put a generous amount in your hair and allow it to soak in and stay overnight or right before you get ready to style.
Jennifer E.
Humble, TX
After years of styling my hair and trusting dove products, I decided to give this a go. The shine didn't last long, a little greasy but it did smell nice. It's not my favorite even though I love dove. I'll be trying other shine mists. Just not happy with this and will be trying a new product.
destinee r.
Science Hill
I've been dying my hair for some time now and it fades and sometime needs a little extra shine to it, I bought this to see if it would help me get a nice look to my hair and it did! I have thin blonde hair with red underneath, the red underneath looked great! I will definitely purchase again.
Claudia M.
This product is sooo amazing! It makes my hair so bouncy and glossy. I get so many compliments when I use this product in my hair and everyone is asking me what I used. And when I tell them it's dove they're appalled because they expect it to be an expensive brand.
Kaley A.
This smells good and looks like it would work well, but it has almost no effect on my hair. It seems like my thick dark hair is too much for this mist. I don't know that I would buy this product again. I think in thinner, light colored hair, this might work better.
Carmen D.
Melrose Park, IL
I absolutely love this product it gives really good high shine to the hair, it's best when you put it on after taking a shower and your hair is dampt.. It's worked wonders to my hair and made it more noticeable. I wouldn't change anything about this product. A++
Savannah M.
San Bernardino, CA
I love using this when I color my hair, it smells great and makes my hair shine without looking oily and feeling oily, just a shake and your good to go, I've used other products and it makes my hair oily, I would definitely buy thus product again for myself.
Alexas C.
Suwanee, GA
I like this leave in conditioner because it can be pretty light. However, do not use a lot. The first time I used it, I spray a bit too much and it made my hair mucky kind of greasy. Mainly my fault. Only need a few squirts to reap the benefits which makes it a good value. I have color treated hair so I use this every other day to give my dry hair a drink.
Wendy B.
York, SC
Dove Advanced Color Care Leave-Glossing mist is a great product for color treated hair, especially if your hair tends to be dry. This mist helps protect your color from fading due to heat. Also, I've noticed that it calms frizz on humid days. Great Buy!
Noël S.
Victorville, CA
Is this product made with alcohol as a primary ingredient?
Valerie T.
Why does it leave your skin oily