BY DOVE

• Up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection

• 0% (ethanol) alcohol formula is kind on skin

• Underarm skin can feel softer within days of first use

• Rich shea butter and warm musk scent

• Glides on easily

• Contains Dove NutriumMoisture™ and ¼ moisturizers

The scents of rich shea butter and warm musk make Dove Advanced Care Shea Butter Antiperspirant  a must if you want to add a little bit of indulgence to your daily underarm care routine.

This Dove Shea Butter deodorant helps to leave you with beautifully soft, smooth underarm skin that you could start to notice within a few days of first use. Its formula, which contains Dove unique ¼ moisturizers, can help delicate underarm skin to recover from the irritation that regular shaving can cause.

Although it might smell indulgent, this Dove deodorant is an effective antiperspirant, keeping you fresh and dry for up to 48 hours. It’s also kind to your skin and, as with all antiperspirant deodorants in the Dove Advanced Care series, the formula in this moisturizing deodorant is (ethanol) alcohol free, too.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Anti-Perspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydroxyethyl Urea.

Buy on Amazon
danielle s.
I have tried so many different deodorants and I am happy to say that this one is the best one I have tried. I bought this one & Dove Advanced Care Cool Essentials Antiperspirant and they both smell great and are long lasting!
Kayla V.
Gahanna, OH
My favorite deodorant! It leaves the skin under my arms feeling soft and smelling great all day long. This formula is gentle and it’s typically a good price at the grocery store. I would recommend it to anyone who wants soft skin under their arms.
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
I love that dove deodorant has so many different scents and that it also comes in the clear gel. This stuff is super gentle on the skin and is very affordable, especially the double packs. I will most definitely be buying this product again
Amelia M.
Midlothian , IL
This is the only deodorant I use due to sensitivity. I love the different scents, the long lasting effect, and the price. I find dove to be gentle and not irritate my underarms like most do. I have been using Dove for about 13 years now.
Jayla W.
south holland
It work really good most definitely recommend Great smell it it’s a long lasting and it’s affordable they have a nice selections for men and women and a selection for kids a easy five stars all-around will most definitely buy again
Christina M.
This is a great deodorant. It smells great and goes on so smooth. Keeps my armpits dry all day. Very happy with this product but after hearing about aluminum and antiperspirant being bad for you I have switched over to Native deodorant.
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
I love dove advanced care because I’m constantly having to change deodorants. Dove glides on so smooth and doesn’t hurt to rub on your armpits. Dove provides several scents to choose from as far as powder to even a cucumber scent. The variety is wide when it comes to dove products and I would recommend to anyone that needs a reliable deodorant for this one has lasted the best for me! I love all dove products!
Hailey C.
I have been using this product everyday for years and I refuse to use anything else. I love dove a lot and when I smelled this it was just the perfect scent to me. It’s not strong and it’s so natural.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Normally I get the cucumber deodorant, not the advance care ~ just the normal old stuff. But, my husband grabbed the wrong one for me at Walmart a few weeks back and I’ve been using it since. I’m not sold on it, to be completely honest. The scent is very weak, and fades out within an hour or 2. It does work to keep the stank down, but just kind of masks it without any extra scent.
Danielle T.
Naperville, IL
This is literally my favorite deodorant i have been using it for years! It smells amazing it really works and never leaves stains on my clothes and i wear black every day! For sure worth a try for its price
Need to find a Nashville Tennessee location