BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Dove Nutriummoisture™

• Specially Formulated Antiperspirant Deodorant For Sensitive Skin

• Unscented

• Glides On Easily

Finding The Right Deodorant For Sensitive Skin Can Be A Real Challenge But Luckily, We Have A Solution. Meet Dove Advanced Care Sensitive Antiperspirant  For Sensitive Skin. Like The Name Suggests, It’s A Dove Advanced Care Sensitive Antiperspirant Deodorant Made Especially For People With Sensitive Skin That Can Be Easily Irritated. Simply Put, It’s One Of Our Most Effective Antiperspirants For Sensitive Skin.
The Formula Of This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant, Which Contains Our Unique ¼ Moisturizers, Cares For Your Delicate Underarm Skin And Helps It To Recover From The Irritation Regular Shaving Can Cause. Its Creamy Formula Glides On Easily, Leaving You With Soft, Touchably Smooth Underarm Skin.
This Specially Formulated Dove Advanced Care Deodorant Gives You Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection From Underarm Wetness And Odor, Too. That Means Long-lasting Protection That Feels Good And Offers Great Underarm Care.
Apply This Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant After Showering And Drying Off Or At Night (When You Sweat Less), And Take Care Of Your Sensitive Skin While Fighting Sweat.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Anti-perspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Fragrance (Parfum), Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Lori L.
This is my go to antiperspirant. I have been using this deodorant for a few years now, but mostly the beautifully scented ones. The formula is great and even though it doesn't stop me from sweating when I work out, I don't smell like a locker room afterwards, which I appreciate. I prefer the one for sensitive skin because when I work out my nerve pain increases in my armpits from the extra sweating. With the sensitive skin formula, I have less pain and I chalk that up to the lack of unnecessary additives in the deodorant. I would recommend this antiperspirant to anyone with sensitive skin. You say, who needs deodorant for sensitive skin? A lot of people for various reasons. I'm glad I tried it one day. It was worth giving up pretty smelling armpits for. Dove Advanced Care Sensitive Antiperspirant
Ashley P.
Pineville
I truly have to say this has been the best I’ve tried, I use this more than any other product. It’s a little more pricey but you always get what you pay for. I usually get mine from Walmart. I would definitely buy this again!
Nikole S.
Best deodorant I’ve used! I would always have to switch brands every few months because they would stop working and I would start sweating again but with dove advanced care I haven’t had a problem in 8 years! Wish I would’ve found this in high school.
Jada Y.
De Pere, WI
This is my go to deodorant, and the only one I buy. I love that the smell is not over powering and it’s gentle on the skin. I think it’s priced just right and it doesn’t irritate the skin!
Jeanett A.
I use Dove Advance Care Sensitive Anti-Perspirant. It is very good for my underarms it does not leave stains on my clothes and goes on very smooth and also do not irritate my skin I love it.
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
There are some great hings about this product. It goes on smooth with out streaks. It's a great moisturizer and that and it's sensitive nature helps with razor burn. But this product doesn't do much for me for wetness and smell. So while it helps in some aspects, it's not the one for me. I received a free sample for review; all opinions are my own.
Emma M.
Madison, WI
This is a really good deodorant. It doesn't stop me from sweating, but it stops me from smelling. It doesn't have a scent which I like and it doesn't irritate my underarms which happens a lot with deodorant for me. It would be the perfect deodorant if it didn't have aluminum in it :(
Courteney K.
Albany, NY
I love this deodorant! It lasts all day and never leaves any marks on my clothes. The product goes on smooth and isn't visible under your arms either! Sometimes I'll even put some between my thighs if it's hot enough and I'm wearing a dress so my legs don't stick together!
Britany N.
Humble, TX
Only brand of deodorant bye-bye I love how it feels going on my armpit it lasts it smooth to the touch smells great I use this. Every morning and I carry an extra one in my purse just in case but most the time it's not needed
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I have sensitive skin, and this deodorant works great for me. It's effective at keeping my underarms dry and smelling fresh. It's affordable, easy to find, and I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.