BY DOVE

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Dove Nutriummoisture™

• Specially Formulated Antiperspirant Deodorant For Sensitive Skin

• Unscented

• Glides On Easily

Finding The Right Deodorant For Sensitive Skin Can Be A Real Challenge But Luckily, We Have A Solution. Meet Dove Advanced Care Sensitive Antiperspirant  For Sensitive Skin. Like The Name Suggests, It’s A Dove Advanced Care Sensitive Antiperspirant Deodorant Made Especially For People With Sensitive Skin That Can Be Easily Irritated. Simply Put, It’s One Of Our Most Effective Antiperspirants For Sensitive Skin.
The Formula Of This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant, Which Contains Our Unique ¼ Moisturizers, Cares For Your Delicate Underarm Skin And Helps It To Recover From The Irritation Regular Shaving Can Cause. Its Creamy Formula Glides On Easily, Leaving You With Soft, Touchably Smooth Underarm Skin.
This Specially Formulated Dove Advanced Care Deodorant Gives You Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection From Underarm Wetness And Odor, Too. That Means Long-lasting Protection That Feels Good And Offers Great Underarm Care.
Apply This Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant After Showering And Drying Off Or At Night (When You Sweat Less), And Take Care Of Your Sensitive Skin While Fighting Sweat.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Anti-perspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Fragrance (Parfum), Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite deodorant! It makes my under arms feel moisturized, as weird as that might sound, but my underarms get dry since I have dry skin. I love this deodorant because it works very well at keeping me smelling fresh and clean all throughout the day. I don’t like scented deodorants because they’re too strong smelling and prefer unscented and this is the best unscented deodorant I have ever used. I have used Secret unscented deodorant and I had to reapply it several times throughout the day in order for it to work and with this product I only have to apply it once.
Lori L.
This is my go to antiperspirant. I have been using this deodorant for a few years now, but mostly the beautifully scented ones. The formula is great and even though it doesn't stop me from sweating when I work out, I don't smell like a locker room afterwards, which I appreciate. I prefer the one for sensitive skin because when I work out my nerve pain increases in my armpits from the extra sweating. With the sensitive skin formula, I have less pain and I chalk that up to the lack of unnecessary additives in the deodorant. I would recommend this antiperspirant to anyone with sensitive skin. You say, who needs deodorant for sensitive skin? A lot of people for various reasons. I'm glad I tried it one day. It was worth giving up pretty smelling armpits for. Dove Advanced Care Sensitive Antiperspirant
Ashley P.
Pineville
I truly have to say this has been the best I’ve tried, I use this more than any other product. It’s a little more pricey but you always get what you pay for. I usually get mine from Walmart. I would definitely buy this again!
Jada Y.
De Pere, WI
This is my go to deodorant, and the only one I buy. I love that the smell is not over powering and it’s gentle on the skin. I think it’s priced just right and it doesn’t irritate the skin!
Chelsea R.
This is my favorite deodorant of all time. It can be hard to find, so when I do find it I stock up. I hate scented deodorants, and my skin is really sensitive, so this is the perfect product for me. It also works really well and never leaves any marks on my clothes.
Kaleigh C.
Grand Island
Most deodorant makes my underarms itch and burn. This doesn’t. I love the scent, it keeps me from sweating or stinking, and it lasts a long time. I can smell it when I start to warm up, but it’s not an overwhelming scent.
Kaila B.
Oakland
Love this! It doesn’t make me itch or irritate my skin like other deodorants. I use it daily because it’s so gentle on my skin. It also doesn’t leave any visible residue on my skin or clothes. I’d recommend!
Elizabeth W.
North Platte, NE
I have a real sweat problem and this is the only stuff I can use and not pit out an hour into wearing it or at all for that matter. Well worth the money since it’s a bit more on the expensive side.
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
I received the deodorant free for reviewing purposes and I love it. It keeps me dry all day. It doesn't not irritate my sensitive skin, even if I apply it right after shaving.
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
This is my holy grail for deodorants! I find that I tend to stress sweat a LOT, I even sweat in my sleep so I needed a deodorant with clinical protection and this is it! They come in various scents (all of which smell great) they even have dry deodorants now which I have yet to try but can't wait to. I definitely recommend this deodorant for those who need extra protection or sensitive skin. They last 48 hours.
Lorna W.
Why do you use unscented deodorant? Is it a scent preference, or sensitivities?

Amazon