BY DOVE

Enjoy the gorgeous fruity scent of Dove Advanced Care Revive, plus up to 48 hours of protection against sweat.

• Gives Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection
  •  Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Dove Nutriummoisture™
  •  Refreshing Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena Scent
  • Helps Skin Recover From Irritation Caused By Shaving
  •  Protects Against Underarm Wetness
  • Glides Easily Onto Skin

Life Is Full Of Surprises. Unexpected Emergencies At Work, Kids Coming Down With A Cold, Friends Getting Engaged – Anything Could Happen At Any Moment. Busy As We Are, There Are Certain Things We Need To Be Able To Rely On. Take Your Antiperspirant Deodorant, For Example. If You’re Racing Through Your Day To Stay On Top Of Things, You Want An Antiperspirant Deodorant That Can Keep Up. Luckily, We’ve Got Just The Thing: Dove Advanced Care Revive Antiperspirant. It Provides Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection, So It’ll Keep You Going All Day.
Not Only Does This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Keep You Fresh All Day, But It Cares For Your Skin, Too. It Contains Dove Nutriummoisture,™ As Well As Our Unique ¼ Moisturizers, And Can Help Your Delicate Underarm Skin To Recover From The Irritation Caused By Regular Shaving. So With Everything Else That’s On Your Mind, At Least You Won’t Have To Worry About Hiding Dry, Irritated Underarm Skin.
You’ll Love The Gorgeous Fruity Scent Of This Dove Advanced Care Revive Antiperspirant Deodorant With Fresh Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena. Apply To Underarm Skin For Long-lasting Antiperspirant Protection That Is Caring To Skin.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Anti-perspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Lippia Citriodora Flower/Leaf/Stem Water.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling antiperspirant for a me...1 Answers
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
This deodorant is a true must have! Super effective and goes on so smoothly and evenly! Long lasting and smells great! Worth the value! No more worries for sweat attacks!!
Danielle R.
Milwaukee
The Dove advanced care line is very nice, and their deodorants are always smooth and fresh. This has a lovely smell and does the job, but I really don't see much of a difference between the 'revive' one and the 'brighten' one and the 'sensitive' one. They are basically the same formula. I really like this deodorant but it leaves annoying white stains. But I don't thing I'll ever find a deodorant that doesn't!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Alexandria P.
Hardinsburg , KY
Dove advance care is the only type of deodorant I can use. I have very sensitive arm pits and this is very gentle on the skin. It never breaks me out. You have a variety of smells to choose from, and I love them all. While it is a bit more expensive than other deodorant, it is definitely worth it.
Yazmin T.
Finding a deodorant that works for me is tough. I naturally sweat a lot so I need deodorants that will last me all day. These definitely worked for me for a good while. After a month i always have to switch it up because my body is weird and deodorants will stop working on me. But I do recommend this for those who aren’t like me that can’t find a deodorant that stops working on them.
Brielle T.
I am not typically the sweaty girl but I do play softball so this is some pretty good deodorant at times when it’s like super hot which is like around now since it’s summer I do get a little stinky but if you’re not going to like a softball or whatever type of sport you play game I would give this a great review I bought it from Walgreens.
Tawney T.
Soap Lake, WA
I absolutely love this deodorant it has a wonderful smell and it lasts all day long no need to worry about having to put more deodorant now the suff is really great
Stephanie H.
The best deodorant I’ve purchased. The pomegranate and coconut scents are my absolute favorite. When I became pregnant, my hormones were out of whack and felt like no deodorant would work on me until I purchased this one. After my pregnancy I never went back
Rachel P.
Bedford , PA
I have been using this deodorant for years. It goes on clear, it smells nice and stays on well for an entire work day. Only complaints I have is that this still does have aluminum in it.. I’ve tried aluminum free deodorant and they just haven’t cut it for me yet.
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
New deodorant I have just picked up. I really like the scent, it lasts all day! you can go climb a mountain and will still smell nice and clean. I use this on days I know i'm going to be super busy and want to feel fresh all day. Will be purchasing again.
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling antiperspirant for a men, matched with the Dove Go Fresh Revive body wash?

Walmart