BY DOVE #93 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Enjoy the gorgeous fruity scent of Dove Advanced Care Revive, plus up to 48 hours of protection against sweat.

• Gives Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection
  •  Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Dove Nutriummoisture™
  •  Refreshing Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena Scent
  • Helps Skin Recover From Irritation Caused By Shaving
  •  Protects Against Underarm Wetness
  • Glides Easily Onto Skin

Life Is Full Of Surprises. Unexpected Emergencies At Work, Kids Coming Down With A Cold, Friends Getting Engaged – Anything Could Happen At Any Moment. Busy As We Are, There Are Certain Things We Need To Be Able To Rely On. Take Your Antiperspirant Deodorant, For Example. If You’re Racing Through Your Day To Stay On Top Of Things, You Want An Antiperspirant Deodorant That Can Keep Up. Luckily, We’ve Got Just The Thing: Dove Advanced Care Revive Antiperspirant. It Provides Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection, So It’ll Keep You Going All Day.
Not Only Does This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Keep You Fresh All Day, But It Cares For Your Skin, Too. It Contains Dove Nutriummoisture,™ As Well As Our Unique ¼ Moisturizers, And Can Help Your Delicate Underarm Skin To Recover From The Irritation Caused By Regular Shaving. So With Everything Else That’s On Your Mind, At Least You Won’t Have To Worry About Hiding Dry, Irritated Underarm Skin.
You’ll Love The Gorgeous Fruity Scent Of This Dove Advanced Care Revive Antiperspirant Deodorant With Fresh Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena. Apply To Underarm Skin For Long-lasting Antiperspirant Protection That Is Caring To Skin.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Anti-perspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Lippia Citriodora Flower/Leaf/Stem Water.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling antiperspirant for a me...1 Answers
Alexandria P.
Hardinsburg , KY
Dove advance care is the only type of deodorant I can use. I have very sensitive arm pits and this is very gentle on the skin. It never breaks me out. You have a variety of smells to choose from, and I love them all. While it is a bit more expensive than other deodorant, it is definitely worth it.
Ali B.
Valparaiso, IN
This deodorant is perfect for someone who is very active. It smells amazing and it goes on nice and smooth. It didn’t leave any deodorant stains on my shirts. It would last all day long. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Christina J.
It is easy to apply and doesn’t leave any sticky feeling on the skin. It does mask the order for usually the entire day even on hot days. The only thing I dislike is the white residue left on shirts and also on the armpit itself.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
This deodorant is a true must have! Super effective and goes on so smoothly and evenly! Long lasting and smells great! Worth the value! No more worries for sweat attacks!!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Kelsey M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love dove advanced, I had to make the switch to advanced when I moved moire south! Normal DO doesn’t cut it for me in the summertime! I love the pomegranate sent, it leaves me feeling fresh and soft!
Jamie W.
I am pretty happy with this deodorant. It do a great job of keeping my dry and fresh. My only con is it sticks to my underarms a bit. So I need extra elbow grease it get it off.
Tawney T.
Soap Lake, WA
I absolutely love this deodorant it has a wonderful smell and it lasts all day long no need to worry about having to put more deodorant now the suff is really great
Caitlin S.
I absolutely love the smell of this deodorant and it's the one I go back to every time! I like how it works, how it smells, and how long it lasts. I'm allergic to different deodorants but Dove in general has never given me any issues!
Jennifer F.
Fort Morgan , CO
I always go back to this deodorant mainly because it smells delicious! It works well which is something we all look for. It's packaging is slim which is perfect to throw in your gym bag or purse. I love all of Dove products!
Alexandre C.
Do you think it's a good smelling antiperspirant for a men, matched with the Dove Go Fresh Revive body wash?