Dove Advanced Care Revive Antiperspirant uploaded by Nora G.Dove Advanced Care Revive Antiperspirant uploaded by Jamie W.Dove Advanced Care Revive Antiperspirant uploaded by Zoee D.

BY DOVE

Enjoy the gorgeous fruity scent of Dove Advanced Care Revive, plus up to 48 hours of protection against sweat.

• Gives Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection
  •  Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Dove Nutriummoisture™
  •  Refreshing Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena Scent
  • Helps Skin Recover From Irritation Caused By Shaving
  •  Protects Against Underarm Wetness
  • Glides Easily Onto Skin

Life Is Full Of Surprises. Unexpected Emergencies At Work, Kids Coming Down With A Cold, Friends Getting Engaged – Anything Could Happen At Any Moment. Busy As We Are, There Are Certain Things We Need To Be Able To Rely On. Take Your Antiperspirant Deodorant, For Example. If You’re Racing Through Your Day To Stay On Top Of Things, You Want An Antiperspirant Deodorant That Can Keep Up. Luckily, We’ve Got Just The Thing: Dove Advanced Care Revive Antiperspirant. It Provides Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection, So It’ll Keep You Going All Day.
Not Only Does This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Keep You Fresh All Day, But It Cares For Your Skin, Too. It Contains Dove Nutriummoisture,™ As Well As Our Unique ¼ Moisturizers, And Can Help Your Delicate Underarm Skin To Recover From The Irritation Caused By Regular Shaving. So With Everything Else That’s On Your Mind, At Least You Won’t Have To Worry About Hiding Dry, Irritated Underarm Skin.
You’ll Love The Gorgeous Fruity Scent Of This Dove Advanced Care Revive Antiperspirant Deodorant With Fresh Pomegranate And Lemon Verbena. Apply To Underarm Skin For Long-lasting Antiperspirant Protection That Is Caring To Skin.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Anti-perspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Lippia Citriodora Flower/Leaf/Stem Water.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
This deodorant is a true must have! Super effective and goes on so smoothly and evenly! Long lasting and smells great! Worth the value! No more worries for sweat attacks!!
Rae C.
newark
Amazing smell, last all day, and has never irritated my skin! I’ve always had problems finding deodorant that would last all day but this has been the best so far. Everything dove makes is always great !
Tawney T.
Soap Lake, WA
I absolutely love this deodorant it has a wonderful smell and it lasts all day long no need to worry about having to put more deodorant now the suff is really great
Caitlin S.
I absolutely love the smell of this deodorant and it's the one I go back to every time! I like how it works, how it smells, and how long it lasts. I'm allergic to different deodorants but Dove in general has never given me any issues!
Jennifer F.
Fort Morgan , CO
I always go back to this deodorant mainly because it smells delicious! It works well which is something we all look for. It's packaging is slim which is perfect to throw in your gym bag or purse. I love all of Dove products!
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
This is a review for Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Revive that I received for free from CrowdTap. I stopped using solid deodorant years ago because of too many white streaks ending up on clothes and it just being generally more messy. This stick however, rubbed in pretty well and does a good job of living up to their 48 protection claim, even though most of us probably use every 24 hours. I like the extra protection just in case there is a situation where I can't reapply. Just because, you know, things happen sometimes. I do like the scent. I think is it supposed to be pomegranate. It is light and fresh, not overpowering.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Hannah H.
I love this deodorant. It smells wonderful and applies to smoothly. It was inexpensive. My underarms have never been smoother. I have tried different brands and this is by far my favorite. My only complaint is that is sometimes will clump up, but I will continue to but this product. I would recommend it to others, also.
celeste l.
Wellford, SC
I have really sensitive skin, and for a while any deodorant that I used would dry up my under arm area and make them itch. I wasn't sweating but the area felt so uncomfortable! This line of dove deodorants definitely do not dry me out, and the keep me sweat proof! I have been using for a few years now and I refuse to try anything other than a new scent in the line. This scent happens to be one of my favorites, but they are all wonderful!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
I've been using this deodorant for years. Very effective and reasonably priced. Controls perspiration and odor really well and is gentle on the skin. Available for purchase just about everywhere. Completely satisfied and will continue to buy. Highly recommend!