BY DOVE #8 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Invigorating Blue Fig And Orange Blossom Scent

• 0% (Ethanol) Alcohol Formula Is Kind On Skin

• Easy-to-use Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

• Leaves You With Soft And Smooth Underarm Skin

Like Your Deodorant Beautifully Scented? Stay Fresh And Protected With A Refreshing Burst Of Blue Fig And Orange Blossoms. With A Caring Formula Containing ¼ Moisturizers, Dove Advanced Care Restore Antiperspirant Keeps Your Underarms Feeling Nourished, Protected And Fresh.
Infused With The Revitalizing Scent Of Blue Fig And Orange Blossom, Our Advanced Care Stick Formula Glides Easily Onto The Skin, Leaving You Dry And Protected For Up To 48 Hours. And Because Of That Nourishing Formula, It’s Also Kind To Skin That’s Been Irritated By Shaving, Helping To Restore Skin’s Moisture And Helping To Keep Them Soft And Smooth.
So With Dove Restore Antiperspirant Stick Enjoy Softer, Smoother Underarms, And Still Feel Confident That You’re Protected For As Long As You Need.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Does this irritate anyone's skin? 10 Answers
  • Do you still need to wear deodorant after using this?8 Answers
  • What's not to love about All dove products!!1 Answers
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL
I think what I love most about this product is that it is the exact same scent as my dove body wash so I'm not mixing scents and smelling funny. But it also lasts all day so I don't have to keep applying it all day. I put it on once in the morning and I'm good to go for the rest of the day. I'm not very active though so I don't do any sports or run or go to the gym or anything. But for an everyday thing I like it.
Madison M.
My skin is very very sensitive and I break out under my arms with every other product of deodorant but dove I NEVER do. It's so sensitive skin friendly that I even use dove for other parts of my body like my skin hair and body wash. It goes on smooth with no irritation. Not only do you smell like you just got out of the shower but it stays on during the hot summer days. I love it and will never use anything else.
brianna m.
Love the blue fig scent so so much. Super gentle on the skin. Very smooth and non irritating. Last me all day smell fresh & clean! So many scents to pick from and thought it is a little pricey coming in at a little over $5 I think it's well worth it. A great product. Can be found anywhere dove is sold such as Target, CVS, etc.
Jenell J.
Best deodorant! I’ve used a lot of deodorants in my life ! Which I’m sure you have too! Try this one you won’t be disappointed and there is several flavors and scents to chose from 😘
Charlee V.
columbus
This product smells great and is long lasting. I use this everyday before I head out the door. It’s very easy to use you just take off the cap and put it on. The difference with this and other products is that this lasts all day.
Lyra_Kimler K.
Redmond
I use this deodorant daily and i love they way it smells it hold through for a while but after a lot of phisical activity it starts to ware off and i just use somemore. Dove Advanced Care Restore Antiperspirant
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
Really love this brand of deodorant because you can get so many different scents, and it’s super affordable. And you can also get double packs for cheaper than if you just buy two single ones.
Lori L.
Dove Advanced Care deodorant is my holy grail. While it is about $4.99 at Target, I get it about $1.00 less on Amazon,sometimes more depending on the scent you choose. This is a nice refreshing fruity smell, which to be honest does it really matter what your armpits smell like as long as they don't smell bad? Well this keeps them from smelling bad AND having a fresh scent that isn't cloying or overbearing. I does lose one star because after I work out I am so sweaty in the armpit area that i start to chafe. So the anti-perspirant part isn't the strongest but I don't smell, which is an absolute plus. Dove Advanced Care Restore Antiperspirant
Nayarith S.
I am so excited I found it. Even though I paid 5.69 at my local Hy-Vee, I think it was completely worth it. This is one of those holy grail finds. I have a hard time finding deodorant that works well for me. I sweat alot on the job and I can't find many deodorants that take care of the perspiring and smell. I pop the cap off and apply at night before bed, when I get up in the morning and after taking a shower. I've used this for almost a whole week. It has not broke me out or anything. The smoothing chamomile scent is fantastic as well. I couldn't be happier. If it starts to take a turn for the worse, then I'll let you guys know.
Sarah L.
Farmville, VA
I am very active as runner/swimmer and Dove Advanced Care is exactly what I need. I never have to worry about showing perspiration marks under my arms (unless the workout was super tough/hot day) and smell is wonderful! I love that it is not overpowering though, as I only notice it in situations where I would hope it would be covering up my body odor! I love that it goes on smooth, does not leave lines on my clothes, and also moisturizes my skin.
TaSheka S.
Whats your favorite scent
Allison F.
Does this irritate anyone's skin?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Do you still need to wear deodorant after using this?
Crystal W.
Monett, MO
What's not to love about All dove products!!