BY DOVE

Choose our Advanced Care Rebalance Antiperspirant for reliable protection against sweat and a gorgeous, sweet

• Up to 48-hour antiperspirant protection

• 0% (ethanol) alcohol formula helps skin recover from shaving irritation

• Contains ¼ moisturizers and Dove NutriumMoisture™

• Protects from underarm wetness and odor

• Harmonizing scent of plum and sakura blossom

• Glides on easily

Many of us have busy lives nowadays, and that means we need to make our daily skin care regimens as simple as possible. When it can be hard to find enough hours in the day, it pays to have a reliable antiperspirant deodorant that glides on easily – and that’s just what this Dove Advanced Care deodorant does.

When it comes to underarm care, this Dove antiperspirant deodorant has the balance just right. Dove Advanced Care Rebalance Antiperspirant  contains a blend of our ¼ moisturizers and Dove NutriumMoisture™ technology to care for underarms and give you a great moisturizing deodorant.

It can help your skin recover from the irritation that regular shaving can cause – leaving you with soft, smooth underarm skin – but it also delivers 48 hours of antiperspirant protection. So, you stay dry and fresh no matter what the day throws at you. With a gorgeous plum and sakura blossom scent, start your day right with this Dove antiperspirant deodorant.

Simply apply after cleansing in the morning to enjoy up to 48 hours of powerful antiperspirant deodorant protection with a fresh, clean scent.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Anti-Perspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

Madison H.
Junction City, KS
I love the smell! I've tried other dove deodorants, thisis my new favorite though. It keeps me feeling dry and fresh and it doesn't feel cakey. The smell isn't overpowering but I do notice if I would have normally started smelling a bit not so fresh, all I smell is the awesome fragrance.
Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
Sometimes I do feel like I am sweating, but i havent gotten wet under my armpits....and they never smell when ever I use it. I really like it...but I wish it was more natural, thats a really important place of your body to apply things on.
Tasha M.
Saint Paul
i really like this deodorant because it has a strong smell, but not over powering. it keeps my b.o. away for the whole day. they also have different scents in this deodorant. i am most definitely going to buy it again.
Dorothy N.
Santa Clara , CA
I’ve been using this deodorant since high school so possibly almost ten years! It’s still my favorite and I keep repurchasing it year after year. It smells so good and it lasts all day! I also don’t feel like I need to reapply unless I really want to.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Very lovely deodorant! I made the switch from Degree, to Dove a few days ago and I really love it!............... Dove Advanced Care Rebalance Antiperspirant
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Smells amazing! And doesn’t leave a white powdery look! (As you can see where is circled i applied some). I love dove and it works all day! Even wear it at the gym!
Jennifer P.
I have been using dove deodorant products for as long as I can remember. And this dove advanced care rebalance with nutrium moisture certainly does not disappoint. Smells amazing and leaves you feeling dry throughout the day. This is a 48h anti perspirant. Leaves your arm pits feeling soft as well.
KayLeigh L.
Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Rebalance Antiperspirant I tried this deodorant about six years ago and haven’t used a different kind ever since. Rebalance is my favorite scent and I swear a lot in the summer time but this keeps me dry and fresh. I do reapply throughout the day, especially if I’m working long hours and then going out afterwards. If you’ve tried different deodorants to no avail, try this one!
Karina Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
If you have sensitive armpits i recommend switching over to dove products there not harsh on your skin. Since I switched over I don't get red bumps or rashes. Nor do I leave a white cast on my clothes even though it's a white formula. Its long lasting and I don't need to reapply through out the day.! Great smell ! Very moisturizing as well!
Kimberlynn E.
Waveland, MS
48 hours is an understatement for how long it lasts! I can scrub my entire body and sometimes my armpits still smell like this deodorant when I get out of the shower! Super soft and refreshing and also AFFORDABLE! Bought at my local Walmart and highly recommended.