Dove Advanced Care Pro.Age Hair Styling Foam uploaded by Samantha B.

BY DOVE #74 in Hair Mousse

Dove Pro Age Styling Hair Mousse creates a full and thick hair style without leaving your hair stiff, sticky or weighed down. How it Works : Texturizing polymers contour each hair strand to shape and volumize your style.

Samantha B.
Oakland, MI
Great product to use in addition to any any hair regime. This is light soft fluffy foam that adds shine and luster to your hair for styling. It holds well and keeps hair shiny and happy all day long.

I have wavy/curly hair and this is great for keeping my hair easy to run my fingers through instead of getting intertwined in knots. I also like to use this when I straighten or leave my curly hair rogue. Great product and price!
Kenzie H.
The Dove Advanced Care Pro-Age Hair Styling Foam is SOOOO good!!! I absolutely love this product. It lasts all day. It has a very nice floral scent! I recommend this product to anyone who just wants that extra "oomph" added to their hair. This is such a great product.
Maha K.
My hair is super thick so at first I doubted this product but after use I realized this product was the real thing. Instead of leaving my hair sticky and wet it left it feeling super soft. I will most definitely buy the product again! It exceeded my expectations!
Angelica C.
Richlands, VA
I really like this mouse, it leaves your hair feeling soft but manageable. Even with using gel and hairspray. For my curly hair it leaves it shiny, soft and controlled all day. It's not expensive, I would buy it again, I'm very impressed with Dove products.
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
My mother-in law use this. she is obsesses of dove. she has very flat hair and dill. I notice a big difference on her and what do you know it was this product. it does leave your hair with volume. You don't really need hair spray. Also it smells great.
Lobeida D.
I have very frizzy hair which is getting worse the older I get. This is the best anti-frizz serum I've ever used! It leaves me hair soft, frizz-free, lightly scented and shiny. Even when I re-apply my hair still feels clean and you can't beat the price!
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I love this stuff. its always my first choice and go to styling foam. i have short hair and its perfect. it always give me the best long last hold i look for in a product. i would recommend this over other products due to this being very long lasting.
David Q.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product when i hair out. My girlfriend used to sneak some too because it worked better than the one she buys. The smells wasn't terrible, not verry strong which works for me. It surpassed my expectations usually these things don't work.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
Awesome product I have a hard time finding products to keep and tame the frozen and the fly aways when I'm trying to have a slick back look this really helps big time stays in place keeps all the fly aways in their place really recommend
Maryann T.
I love Dove products such great quality for the price point and this one doesn't let me down
. I love the sleek looking bottle design and the foam its self is so soft and fluffy it won't weigh your hair down. Super product from Dove.

back