BY DOVE #6 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Up to 48-hour antiperspirant protection

• 0% (ethanol) alcohol formula helps underarms recover from shaving irritation

• Protects against underarm wetness and odour

• Classic clean and delicate scent

• Glides on easily

• Contains ¼ moisturizers and Dove NutriumMoisture™

Do you crave the soft and comforting feeling of your favorite jumper or a refreshingly clean scent to help you relax? At Dove, we know that everyone needs something they can rely on in life and that’s why we created this Dove Advanced Care antiperspirant deodorant. With our classic, clean scent, this Dove antiperspirant deodorant cares for your underarms and helps them recover from shaving irritation while leaving you feeling comfortable, dry and fresh.

This tried and tested formula, which contains our unique ¼ moisturizers, cares for your delicate underarm skin. It can even help it to recover from the irritation that regular shaving can cause, leaving you with underarm skin that’s beautifully soft and smooth. And, of course, it gives up to 48 hours of protection from underarm wetness and odor – just as you’d expect from any Dove antiperspirant deodorant.

Active Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%). Purpose: Anti-Perspirant. Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "This deodorant goes on smooth and doesn't leave very many white marks on things" in 1 review
  • "I recently purchased the Advanced Care deodorant and it works well and lasts a long time." in 1 review
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Dove products for as long as I can remember, especially Dove deodorant. I sweat a lot and I live in Florida where it’s hot and humid 9-10 months out of the year so having a deodorant that works well is very important to me. I only have to apply this once a day and it lasts all day long and not only does it smell fresh, but it actually helps me sweat a lot less than other deodorants. I’ve tried to use other brands but nothing compares to this one and it’s pretty affordable. I highly recommend this!
Alana S.
This is a nice deodorant with a pleasant smell. I like that the scent isn’t too fragrant but it is more natural. It works well if I’m not doing anything in the heat or working out. But it is not as effective as reducing sweat as my dove clinical strength antiperspirant. It is gentle so it is great for everyday wear. It never irritated my underarms which I liked. You can get it at target or the drugstore for a pretty good price. I would continue to buy to use with my clinical strength version.
April G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started using this product about 10 years ago. My husband was using men deodorant and several of them were irritating his underarms. I had seen the commercial for Dove stating its strong enough for men and I asked him to start using it. He’s been using Dove women’s deodorant since then and he loves it!
Paige M.
Aliquippa , PA
I love this deodorant! I use the one that is supposed to get rid of dark spots under your arms and it has made a big difference for me. I usually buy mine at my local drug store and I would recommend to anyone looking to clear up their underarm area. It runs about $6-8 depending on where you live.
Holly K.
This is honestly my go-to usually for the price and it lasts a long time. The quality is really quite excellent, however I would say that it does get on my clothing and leave marks very easily if I’m not careful. However I’m a bit of a klutz so I think the average person would do just fine!
Alyssa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These deodorants are so soothing and reliable they keep me from needing to re-apply deodorant a coupke times a day because it actually keeps the sweat away. Also doesnt irritate my skin at all. Honestly this is the best exspecially if u have sensitive skin. It can leave white streals on dark colors but i just get dressed before applying so its not an issue. Other than that i highly reccomend dove deodorants
Melissa J.
chandler
I’ve been using Dove deodorant sticks for years, and I know that I will continue using them for many more if the formula doesn’t change! With a varied line of scents, anyone can find something they like. The formula goes on smoothly and hardly crumbles in my armpits like others do. It keeps my underarms feeling moisturized and prevents shaving irritation. What more could you want?!
Alex J.
birmingham
So let me start by saying maybe I sweat a lot.... I like this formula. It’s super gentle and goes on so smoothly. Which is great, but I can’t wear this on days I work out and want to be around anyone while I’m doing it. It just doesn’t do much to help with that.
Edna S.
Novato, CA
This is another product I’ve used for many years! I switched for a while to a natural deodorant but I have yet to find something that works as well as this for sweat and smell. I find that even at the end of the day I still smell and feel fresh and clean. Love this one and it will continue to be one of my go to products!
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I used to switch deodorant all the time, but after having found this I think I've found my match. It doesn't irritate my skin the way that most deodorants that actually work do. This one keeps me protected without clogging my pores the way most do. I highly recommend to those who sweat a lot this will keep you dry and fresh.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
Does it really work all day?