BY DOVE #1 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection
  • Can help underarm skin recover from irritation caused by shaving
  • Protects against underarm wetness and odor
  • Delicate and refined floral scent
  • Glides on easily
  • Contains Dove NutriumMoisture™ and provides superb underarm care

Most of us have a comprehensive beauty regimen. We know what works best for us – moisturizing day or night (or both); cleansing our skin; putting on a little make-up or going without. We have an answer for everything, but somehow underarm care seems to get neglected a little. Worry not, though – getting beautifully smooth underarm skin can be as easy as using the right antiperspirant deodorant. Enter Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant , for those of us who want our skin to feel as healthy as it looks.

This Dove deodorant contains our ¼ moisturizers. It can help your skin recover from the irritation that regular shaving can cause, leaving you with beautifully soft and smooth underarm skin. It also provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection, so its delicate flowery scent can stay with you all day.

If your beauty regimen has been missing that certain something, this Dove Advanced Care antiperspirant deodorant, with Dove NutriumMoisture™ technology, could be just the thing you need.

• Just to let you ladies know there is a $2 off coupon online, just s...1 Answers
  • Dies this work better then the traditional? 2 Answers
  • How is this product on sensitive skin? I've tried Dove soap in the ...15 Answers
Dove® Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant
  • "i really loved this voxbox with this deoderant it smells great and lasts long, usually with most deoderants they wear off right away but not this one i really reccomend it" in 61 reviews
  • "I always use Dove deodorant, I love that is keeps me dry, I don't have to worry about stains on my clothes and it is perfect for my sensitive skin." in 52 reviews
  • "This is one of the few products that actually does what it says it is going to do, and it smells amazing not that manufactured "fresh scent" smell." in 31 reviews
  • "Fifth day of use: Activity: Work out Sweat: Extreme Result: Felt sweaty after 2 hours of vigorous exercise but still smelling fresh!" in 22 reviews
  • "It makes my skin skily smooth and has a very long lasting scent that's very pleasant and makes you feel fresh and clean all day long!" in 21 reviews
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Cicero, IL
Shaving toughens my skin as well as makes it dark. Waxing pulls the oils out making my skin dry. Using this product I noticed a change in both the appearance and feel of my armpits in just 10 days. Goes on clear, no messy build up and strong wetness protection. I really love this product and I am not switching to Dove Advanced Care!I love this deodorant. I use it on the daily and it keeps me smelling good all day and into the night. I also find that it doesn't leave any white spots on darker clothes which i saw in other deodorants i have used in the past. I will repurchase when i run out!I use the fresh powder sent and it smells so good ! I use to sweat a lot and found it embarrassing and this prevent too much of that. No Oder whats so ever it has a very clean smell . I didn't try the others because I don't care for fruity smells.I use dove advanced care, and I love it! I've tried many other deodorants but I always go back to dove. It keeps me the freshed, longest. I do A LOT of physical activity at work at dove holds up. My favorite scent is the cucumber!
Victoria
Victoria
I have tried the pomegranate one and the cucumber one, and the cucumber one was far superior. I don't know what's different in the formula,but the cucumber one lasted way longer than the other one. With the pomegranate one, it would wear off after a couple of hours before you would need to reapply, and the scent was weak. The cucumber one really does last all day long, and really does smell like refreshing cucumber. I wouldn't recommend keeping it in a gym bag because the deodorant tends to fall out when it's carried around a lot. (instead carry a small travel sized one) They're both around the same price.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I'm generally a very sweaty and smelly person. I'd always have to apply and re-apply deodorant to keep the stink at bay. However, this has been the best deodorant I've ever had. I apply this at night after taking a shower and let it sink in. In the morning, I don't have to re-apply. My armpits feel normal and dry. No deodorant crumbles or stickiness. It lasts all day, even when I'm particularly active and/or hot. I used to use Suave but it needed many applications and felt weird on the skin. Worst of all, all of my tops were damaged. No worries now with Dove!! I will use this forever.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I have the cool essentials cucumber scent of this antiperspirant and I will say if you don't like the cucumber smell, then don't buy this one, find a scent you do like.

If you do like this scent, like I do, then you should really enjoy this product! Compared to other antiperspirants I have used this holds up about the same but is twice the price....but I managed to snag this at a much cheaper price so it was worth a shot. It does make your arm pit silky smooth compared to other antiperspirants.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
I have really sensitive skin and I am a person who perspires a lot. Dove Advanced Care meets my needs and keeps me dry and smelling great all day. I can do a full day in the hot sun and at the end of the day, I still smell fresh. No other deodorant that I have tried works this well! It's better than the blue, just for women stuff. I have been using this product for over a year now and am so happy with the results. I didn't get this in a VoxBox. I just tried it and I love it. Thanks, Dove!
Kal H.
Kal H.
Milton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this deodorant. I have an active lifestyle so I need something to keep me dry and odor free. This is great because not only does it do that, but it also helps to keep my underarms soft with daily use. After trying this I have not gone back to another deodorant. There are a variety of scents and they all smell great. A little pricey compared to some but it works and I normally can find a coupon. Would recommend. I love dove products.
andrea q.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
Shaving toughens my skin as well as makes it dark. Waxing pulls the oils out making my skin dry. Using this product I noticed a change in both the appearance and feel of my armpits in just 10 days. Dove is committed to building positive self-esteem and inspiring women and girls to reach their full potential. Dove and his charitable partners provide inspiring self-esteem programming for girls.
Package Contents
keyty G.
keyty G.
Using Dove Advanced Care, my armpits are super smooth, clear and bright! Shaving toughens my skin as well as makes it dark. Waxing pulls the oils out making my skin dry. Using this product I noticed a change in both the appearance and feel of my armpits in just 10 days. Goes on clear, no messy build up and strong wetness protection. I really love this product and I am not switching to Dove Advanced Care!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
I thought it was impossible to find a deodorant that kept my armpits smooth yet dry... Not anymore! Dove Advanced Care has answered my prayers! Leaves black clothes black and keeps white clothes white, no more white streaks and no more pit stains! I use this product every day and I don't think I could live without it. Its definitely a must have and part of #MyCultClassics would definitely recommend!
Yaneth M.
Yaneth M.
It smells great!!! I have always had sweaty armpits and this product has definitely ended my problem. It's great for the summer time when I'm wearing dresses and open sleeve shirts. I have also noticed that it will continue working through out the night and onto the next morning, which comes in hand for those days I'm in a hurry and forget to use deodorant. We've all been there, no shame in it.
Kaylan P.
Kaylan P.
Which scent smells the best? i really cant stand the scent of "powder" orthe generic deodorant scent
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
How is this product on sensitive skin? I've tried Dove soap in the past and broke out.
Janet R.
Janet R.
does it really help with the oder. I work out a lot and of course sweat. I meed something that will help with the oder.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Does this work
Channing L.
Channing L.
Louisville, KY
Does anyone else really like the packaging redesign?