BY DOVE

• Provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection
  • Can help underarm skin recover from irritation caused by shaving
  • Protects against underarm wetness and odor
  • Delicate and refined floral scent
  • Glides on easily
  • Contains Dove NutriumMoisture™ and provides superb underarm care

Most of us have a comprehensive beauty regimen. We know what works best for us – moisturizing day or night (or both); cleansing our skin; putting on a little make-up or going without. We have an answer for everything, but somehow underarm care seems to get neglected a little. Worry not, though – getting beautifully smooth underarm skin can be as easy as using the right antiperspirant deodorant. Enter Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant , for those of us who want our skin to feel as healthy as it looks.

This Dove deodorant contains our ¼ moisturizers. It can help your skin recover from the irritation that regular shaving can cause, leaving you with beautifully soft and smooth underarm skin. It also provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection, so its delicate flowery scent can stay with you all day.

If your beauty regimen has been missing that certain something, this Dove Advanced Care antiperspirant deodorant, with Dove NutriumMoisture™ technology, could be just the thing you need.

• Just to let you ladies know there is a $2 off coupon onli...1 Answers
  • Does this deodorant actually actually give u the long wea...5 Answers
  • Dies this work better then the traditional? 2 Answers
Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant
  • "i really loved this voxbox with this deoderant it smells great and lasts long, usually with most deoderants they wear off right away but not this one i really reccomend it" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of the few products that actually does what it says it is going to do, and it smells amazing not that manufactured "fresh scent" smell." in 31 reviews
  • "Fifth day of use: Activity: Work out Sweat: Extreme Result: Felt sweaty after 2 hours of vigorous exercise but still smelling fresh!" in 22 reviews
  • "This deo smells really nice and I'm totally glad I started using it, but i still prefer classical spray ones over these. " in 21 reviews
  • "absolutely love dove body wash hair chocolate and deodorant they make everything and everything is so amazingly soft and smooth Stephanie makes you smell amazing and fresh and makes you feel fresh to" in 19 reviews
Lindsey R.
McKinney
This is the only deodorant I can use! It's my holy Grail number one it comes with a second cap to keep the deodorant compact and fresh all of them smell like heaven like no other deodorants I've smelt and I only have to apply this once and I'm good for the rest of the day the only con I would say is that if you throw away that second cap it will break or pop out of the container because the product is so soft but other than that highly highly recommend getting you some to try.
Tina T.
Las Vegas , NV
It’s hard finding the deodorant that doesn’t stain your clothing or irritate your skin. But I have found that in this product I love dove extremely keeps my under arms very soft and bump free and also it has a light beautiful fragrance if you have sensitive skin this is definitely the way to go and it also is aluminum for you so it stops from causing the under arm discoloration
Sandra R.
It’s a must, this really lasts the whole day and even for the next day too! Dove did a fantastic job with this, feels SO soft on my skin, doesn’t leave white marks, and they all smell so good! I can even smell it at random times, like I lift my arm and the smell of the deodorant is there to lighten up my nose! They smell so good trust me!
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used Dove for years and it really is a great deodorant! I have used several different scents and all are really appealing and each one seems to last a good portion of the day! Obviously a downfall would be the price, this runs about 4.99 a bottle, depending on where you go. Also, it does rub off on black garments, which I have to wear black scrub tops to work so I have to be careful when putting it on. Overall, this is a great deodorant smell wise and I like the powdery feel of it, it isn’t greasy. Definitely will keep using!
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
I love dove everything. I've used this deodorant for years and I'lnever use anything else. Super affordable last all day. I use it everyday. Keeps me fresh. Only down fall is it transfers to clothes. I would recommend to everyone.
Daritza L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't use this scent, I use the nourished beauty one. I decided to try this out because of the claims of leaving underarms very soft.

I've had deodorant issues almost all my life until I finally settled for Degree (and it had been my go to deodorant for years) I was afraidnof Dove because during my teen years I was terribly allergic to the original deodorant. I decides to risk it with the advanced care to see if it was different.

Im glad I gave it a try. It leaves underarms super smooth. There is no residue left in the skin nor that weird feeling underarms. I remember with degree there was this residue on the skin that soap and water didn't take off completely.

I give it 4 because the scent isn't as strong as degree with motionsense
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove has never let me down with any product I've ever used, whether it's for skin or hair. This is the only made for women deodorant that really delivers for me. It has its own unique formulation that goes on and feels like satin with a fresh, clean (not perfumey) scent. This deodorant lasts all day for me with the awesome added benefit of keeping my underarm skin smooth and cared for which is a great help when it comes to shaving.
Dai D.
Los Angeles
This is one of the best deodorants for me! Smells really good and works very well all day long even on my work days in the summer under the hot sun in California! I'll buy it again. I gave it 4 stars just because I tried to stay way from aluminum on formulas.
Morgan R.
Mason City, IA
I personally love Dove products, especially the deodorants. These deodorants feel light on your skin and do not leave you feeling sticky. After sweating, the smell of your deodorant only becomes better as it truly starts to work its magic. The scent is so fresh that you won't feel like hiding once you start sweating. The prices of these deodorants are wonderful for the quality you are getting. I would highly recommend Dove deodorant to anyone interested.
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
This is one of the best deodorants you can find at the drugstore with a good price tag. Before I start my review I just say I do not really struggle with odor or sweating throughout the day so I do not require heavy duty antiperspirant. That being said, this particular deodorant does such a good job keeping me feeling fresh throughout the day and I know it’s doing its job. It’s also slightly nourishing under the arms which helps with razor burn. Huge fan!
Kaylan P.
Which scent smells the best? i really cant stand the scent of "powder" orthe generic deodorant scent
Sarah H.
How is this product on sensitive skin? I've tried Dove soap in the past and broke out.
Janet R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
does it really help with the oder. I work out a lot and of course sweat. I meed something that will help with the oder.
Hannah T.
Does this work
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Have you tried this brand?