BY DOVE #1 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection
  • Can help underarm skin recover from irritation caused by shaving
  • Protects against underarm wetness and odor
  • Delicate and refined floral scent
  • Glides on easily
  • Contains Dove NutriumMoisture™ and provides superb underarm care

Most of us have a comprehensive beauty regimen. We know what works best for us – moisturizing day or night (or both); cleansing our skin; putting on a little make-up or going without. We have an answer for everything, but somehow underarm care seems to get neglected a little. Worry not, though – getting beautifully smooth underarm skin can be as easy as using the right antiperspirant deodorant. Enter Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant , for those of us who want our skin to feel as healthy as it looks.

This Dove deodorant contains our ¼ moisturizers. It can help your skin recover from the irritation that regular shaving can cause, leaving you with beautifully soft and smooth underarm skin. It also provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection, so its delicate flowery scent can stay with you all day.

If your beauty regimen has been missing that certain something, this Dove Advanced Care antiperspirant deodorant, with Dove NutriumMoisture™ technology, could be just the thing you need.

• Just to let you ladies know there is a $2 off coupon online, just...1 Answers
  • Does this deodorant actually actually give u the long wear of 48 ...5 Answers
  • Dies this work better then the traditional? 2 Answers
Dove® Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant
  • "i really loved this voxbox with this deoderant it smells great and lasts long, usually with most deoderants they wear off right away but not this one i really reccomend it" in 61 reviews
  • "This is one of the few products that actually does what it says it is going to do, and it smells amazing not that manufactured "fresh scent" smell." in 31 reviews
  • "Fifth day of use: Activity: Work out Sweat: Extreme Result: Felt sweaty after 2 hours of vigorous exercise but still smelling fresh!" in 22 reviews
  • "This deo smells really nice and I'm totally glad I started using it, but i still prefer classical spray ones over these. " in 21 reviews
  • "absolutely love dove body wash hair chocolate and deodorant they make everything and everything is so amazingly soft and smooth Stephanie makes you smell amazing and fresh and makes you feel fresh to" in 19 reviews
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's hard to find a deodorant that works well and doesn't ruin your clothes. I have very sensitive underarms and have tried many different deodorant but they all burned, left bumps, or irritated my underarms. I came across the dove Advanced Care or influenster and seen all the wonderful reviews so I decided to give it a try. It's almost like a conditioner or lotion for your underarm. It works great as an antiperspirant but it also gives the sensitive skin under your underarms the TLC that it needs. We often neglect are underarms as needing care, but they are skin just as well as any other part of our body. After using a product for about a week my sensitive underarms had no bumps or irritation! Formula is very soft and it doesn't tug at your skin at all when applying it goes on very smooth and easy. It does not leave stains on my clothes, and it works great no matter how hot the day yet or how hard I work out.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Something most women do not like to talk about - sweaty arm pits!  I
have gone years and years with trying different deodorants specialized
for women and could never find one that would last all day.  My job
requires me to move around a lot, going from indoors to outdoors, and in
all athletic settings.  To say that I needed something to work ALL day
seemed like a struggle.  This deodorant was okay - but still not long lasting.  I would have to
re-apply several times and my clothes would eventually get all stained.
The scents from Dove are all great though! Super bummed.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I have used Dove for years and it really is a great deodorant! I have used several different scents and all are really appealing and each one seems to last a good portion of the day! Obviously a downfall would be the price, this runs about 4.99 a bottle, depending on where you go. Also, it does rub off on black garments, which I have to wear black scrub tops to work so I have to be careful when putting it on. Overall, this is a great deodorant smell wise and I like the powdery feel of it, it isn’t greasy. Definitely will keep using!
Lindsey R.
McKinney
This is the only deodorant I can use! It's my holy Grail number one it comes with a second cap to keep the deodorant compact and fresh all of them smell like heaven like no other deodorants I've smelt and I only have to apply this once and I'm good for the rest of the day the only con I would say is that if you throw away that second cap it will break or pop out of the container because the product is so soft but other than that highly highly recommend getting you some to try.
Heather J.
Ive used this brand for 10 years or better. Between my weight at the time and body i use to sweat a lot. Since i lost all the weight and started using this product ky under arms are never damp. It leaves a clean smell and alittle goes a long way. The price is good for what it does and my pits have never felt so smooth.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is one of the best products for dry skin. I must seriously have the freaking weirdest skin in the galaxy. It's both oily, dry and sensitive. Just depends on where on my person it is as to what category it falls in. Sometimes even though I perspire a lot, I get dryness around my underarm area. I'm a big product junkie to begin with, and I also like to rotate things out. I'm not sure if the whole "you can build up a tolerance" to certain things is truly legitimate, but I just personally like to mix things up and keep from overdrying or over moisturizing in general. I worked for a Big 3 Cosmetics company and the principles seem to translate across the board as far as keeping a balance between moisture and dryness. It also kept me feeling non sweaty and kept odor at bay, so I give it a happy face.
Madison H.
30040
 This deodorant is number one.I put your son in the morning before gym and after gym, And I never sweat, I’m always smelling fresh after I put on I don’t feel sticky underneath my arms. I definitely recommend this product. I also went on a hike with this stuff on, no sweat
Tina B.
Las Vegas , NV
It’s hard finding the deodorant that doesn’t stain your clothing or irritate your skin. But I have found that in this product I love dove extremely keeps my under arms very soft and bump free and also it has a light beautiful fragrance if you have sensitive skin this is definitely the way to go and it also is aluminum for you so it stops from causing the under arm discoloration
Madison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My skin is very very sensitive and I break out under my arms with every other product of deodorant but dove I NEVER do. It's so sensitive skin friendly that I even use dove for other parts of my body like my skin hair and body wash. It goes on smooth with no irritation. Not only do you smell like you just got out of the shower but it stays on during the hot summer days. I love it and will never use anything else.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
This is by far the best deodorant I have ever used! They come in many different scents, but my favorite is the cucumber one because it’s a nice fresh and clean scent. The deodorant is also super moisturizing and keeps your underarms from getting irritated. I rarely sweat whenever I wear this deodorant which makes it the perfect deodorant overall!
Kaylan P.
Which scent smells the best? i really cant stand the scent of "powder" orthe generic deodorant scent
Sarah H.
How is this product on sensitive skin? I've tried Dove soap in the past and broke out.
Janet R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
does it really help with the oder. I work out a lot and of course sweat. I meed something that will help with the oder.
Hannah T.
Does this work
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Have you tried this brand?