BY DOVE #1 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection
  • Can help underarm skin recover from irritation caused by shaving
  • Protects against underarm wetness and odor
  • Delicate and refined floral scent
  • Glides on easily
  • Contains Dove NutriumMoisture™ and provides superb underarm care

Most of us have a comprehensive beauty regimen. We know what works best for us – moisturizing day or night (or both); cleansing our skin; putting on a little make-up or going without. We have an answer for everything, but somehow underarm care seems to get neglected a little. Worry not, though – getting beautifully smooth underarm skin can be as easy as using the right antiperspirant deodorant. Enter Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant , for those of us who want our skin to feel as healthy as it looks.

This Dove deodorant contains our ¼ moisturizers. It can help your skin recover from the irritation that regular shaving can cause, leaving you with beautifully soft and smooth underarm skin. It also provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection, so its delicate flowery scent can stay with you all day.

If your beauty regimen has been missing that certain something, this Dove Advanced Care antiperspirant deodorant, with Dove NutriumMoisture™ technology, could be just the thing you need.

• Just to let you ladies know there is a $2 off coupon online, just...1 Answers
  • Dies this work better then the traditional? 2 Answers
  • Does it lighten the area after regular use?2 Answers
Dove® Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant
  • "i really loved this voxbox with this deoderant it smells great and lasts long, usually with most deoderants they wear off right away but not this one i really reccomend it" in 61 reviews
  • "I always use Dove deodorant, I love that is keeps me dry, I don't have to worry about stains on my clothes and it is perfect for my sensitive skin." in 52 reviews
  • "This is one of the few products that actually does what it says it is going to do, and it smells amazing not that manufactured "fresh scent" smell." in 31 reviews
  • "Fifth day of use: Activity: Work out Sweat: Extreme Result: Felt sweaty after 2 hours of vigorous exercise but still smelling fresh!" in 22 reviews
  • "It makes my skin skily smooth and has a very long lasting scent that's very pleasant and makes you feel fresh and clean all day long!" in 21 reviews
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
It's hard to find a deodorant that works well and doesn't ruin your clothes. I have very sensitive underarms and have tried many different deodorant but they all burned, left bumps, or irritated my underarms. I came across the dove Advanced Care or influenster and seen all the wonderful reviews so I decided to give it a try. It's almost like a conditioner or lotion for your underarm. It works great as an antiperspirant but it also gives the sensitive skin under your underarms the TLC that it needs. We often neglect are underarms as needing care, but they are skin just as well as any other part of our body. After using a product for about a week my sensitive underarms had no bumps or irritation! Formula is very soft and it doesn't tug at your skin at all when applying it goes on very smooth and easy. It does not leave stains on my clothes, and it works great no matter how hot the day yet or how hard I work out.
Kayla C.
I'm a total Dove deodorant user. I truly don't use another brand and haven't for years. The product is extremely effective for me. It's going to be different for everyone, but I find myself still smelling the fresh scent of Dove on me even at the end of the night.

I love that this product is smooth and goes on very easily. I don't want to say "soft", but if you've tried other brands, you know what I mean when it feels like the deodorant is pulling on your skin and you can never get enough on.

I also love that this deodorant always dries clear on me and leaves my underarms feeling moisturized and soft.

I love that the brand is consistent and even when they bring out a new product, they still have their amazing scents and great texture.

I would like to go towards more natural deodorants but that isn't the fault of Dove, so I can't fault the product. It's comforting to know that this deodorant is always there for me when I need it! Especially in the summer months or during the hardest work outs. It's a cult classic and it isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Decent product. Smells great and protects against sweat and Oder. Last most of the day but I noticed I had to reapply in the evening before going shower. Like half way through the day. Great for the winter. I live in Louisiana and can’t use this in summer. Like I said, I enjoy this product during the winter time. I love it mostly cuz of the smell. I am a degree girl but this is a decent product. Would recommend and repurchase from Walgreens where I got my last one. I also received one for free from Crowdtap to enjoy so that was nice. 😘
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove is one of the best products for dry skin. I must seriously have the freaking weirdest skin in the galaxy. It's both oily, dry and sensitive. Just depends on where on my person it is as to what category it falls in. Sometimes even though I perspire a lot, I get dryness around my underarm area. I'm a big product junkie to begin with, and I also like to rotate things out. I'm not sure if the whole "you can build up a tolerance" to certain things is truly legitimate, but I just personally like to mix things up and keep from overdrying or over moisturizing in general. I worked for a Big 3 Cosmetics company and the principles seem to translate across the board as far as keeping a balance between moisture and dryness. It also kept me feeling non sweaty and kept odor at bay, so I give it a happy face.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
I tried this Advanced Care by Dove out back in the summer. It worked well and kept my underarms dry. Picked mine up at Walmart I believe. It wasn't one that you needed to reapply unless you were working out that day or your job is really sweaty. I am one that sweats a lot, but thankfully not under my underarms if I have a good deodorant. This one was well worth the little extra cost. I hate it when a antiperspirant gives out on you in the middle of the day and you haven't really perspired much and yet you need to reapply it.

I will be repurchasing this again, it does a very good job and my underarms were also smooth and moisturized, they weren't bumpy.

Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
This is currently the only deodorant that makes me comfortable throughout the day. After I graduated high school, I started having a weird (embarrassing) BO coming from my arm pits and it was seriously the worst. I tried every. deodorant. I. could. get. my. hands. ON. I researched what I could do that would fix the smell. I tried deodorants like Secret (clinical and regular), Native, Degree, Lavanilla, and even other deodorants Dove has. NONE of them worked like this one. The Dove Advanced Care antiperspirant made me comfortable living my life again! They have so many scents to enjoy too. GREAT product. Definitely recommend. I found it at Walmart.
Ashley T.
Cabot
I love dove everything. I've used this deodorant for years and I'lnever use anything else. Super affordable last all day. I use it everyday. Keeps me fresh. Only down fall is it transfers to clothes. I would recommend to everyone.
Keyshia C.
New York
Dove soap/body wash fan here! I literally felt compelled to write about how amazing this deodorant is! I was super impressed at how dry I was after an exhausting 1hr workout. I picked this up at Target and just LOVE it. It glides on like butter, doesn't ball up, smells light and fresh and really does last 48 hours. Just the other day I woke up with my arms above my head on the pillow and smiled because I smelled so fresh!! This is fantastic, I will definitely be looking into even more Dove deodorant products now.
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
I️ usually have pretty sensitive under arms and get awful razor burns with most deodorant. I️ also had to use men’s deodorant because the women’s just didn’t keep me smelling fresh all day but dove really isn’t harsh and actually soothes my armpits and keeps me smelling fresh all day even when working 14 hours in the heat. Very nice clean smell as well
Ashley T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have tried dove before and I have had not a lot of good review for it but this one is very good. very good formula. don't keep it in a gym bag because it falls and the cap does come off.. anywhere safe is better that it won't fall off.
Kaylan P.
Which scent smells the best? i really cant stand the scent of "powder" orthe generic deodorant scent
Sarah H.
How is this product on sensitive skin? I've tried Dove soap in the past and broke out.
Janet R.
Wellness Guru Expert
does it really help with the oder. I work out a lot and of course sweat. I meed something that will help with the oder.
Hannah T.
Does this work
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Have you tried this brand?