Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDove
Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant

Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant

Add this antiperspirant deodorant to your beauty routine and enjoy protection against underarm wetness for up to 48 hours.

HaaS anyone tried this product yet and if yes would you recommend it?
Does this last all day?
Which deodorant or product really helps to lighten the armpits? Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant ? [product:nivea-pearl-&-beauty-roll-on-deodorant] ?
Start your review of Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant!
Product Highlights
i really loved this voxbox with this deoderant it smells great and lasts long, usually with most deoderants they wear off right away but not this one i really reccomend itin reviews
This is one of the few products that actually does what it says it is going to do, and it smells amazing not that manufactured "fresh scent" smell.in reviews
Fifth day of use: Activity: Work out Sweat: Extreme Result: Felt sweaty after 2 hours of vigorous exercise but still smelling fresh!in reviews
This deo smells really nice and I'm totally glad I started using it, but i still prefer classical spray ones over these. in reviews
absolutely love dove body wash hair chocolate and deodorant they make everything and everything is so amazingly soft and smooth Stephanie makes you smell amazing and fresh and makes you feel fresh toin reviews
Brandi P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant uploaded by Brandi P.
This is the only brand I use, it works great and lasts all day. I like that it’s clear and once it dries it doesn’t transfer on my clothes. I also like that it doesn’t bead up and flake off either.
Kadence  F.
Odem, TX
Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant uploaded by Kadence  F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is literally my go to deodorant Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant! I always have so many lying around, I love the scent, it lasts a good while and it works really well!
TARAH W.
Hartford, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove has many variations of perspirant that I love and regularly use. Their scents are very unisex and nuetral that we often buy the same deodorants for multiple people in our home.
Coleen K.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have tried numerous Dove products throughout the years because it is one of my go-to brands for personal care items. I was using Dove’s Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant Cool Essentials Deodorant daily until recently when I just did not find it offered much protection anymore, so I decided to try an advanced care item. I chose Dove Advanced Care with NutriumMoisture Beauty Finish Anti-perspirant Deodorant, which offers beyond 48-hour odor and wetness protection with NutriumMoisture to moisturize skin for softer, smoothr underarms within just 3 days, and helps skin repair itself from shaving damage. There are numerous scents in the product line, but I picked up Beauty Finish, described as “a radiant scent, inspired by a beautiful touch.” which I find to be fresh and floral scent that isn’t sickly overpowering. As someone with sensitive skin, I often break out in rashes from products, especially deodorants, but I found that this wasn’t harsh at all, and kept me feeling dry, and clean throughout the day. This has definitely been a positive switch, and I will be recommending this to anyone looking to change underarm care, or in need of a fresh, clean scent that offers long-wear coverage.
nina M.
Vidor, TX
Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant uploaded by nina M.
Dove Advanced care is a antiperspirant deodorant. I personally love the sent clear minerals its so fresh and clean an feminine. It last 48 hours on me. Everyone's body is different so it my last only 24 hour on you. It makes your underarms soft. It's not cakey and it didn't leave any residue on my clothes. WORKS REALLY WELL...HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. Dove
Wilma F.
Reading, PA
Dove has been my ultimate favorite, it leave my skin nice and smooth. This is the only deodaren't that I'm able to use cause I have sentive skin. The Smell is amazing, it last long. I cant complain.
Leah W.
St.Louis
I really love the way this product makes my skin feel so smooth. It smells really good as well, but the only bad thing I would have to say is if you get this and have sensitive skin in the ladies area, then I won’t recommend to use it down there. Other than that, great product!
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant uploaded by Michayla B.
It smells wonderful! It makes my underarms feel so soft. It really does block odors for 48 hours. I was already a big fan of the clinical strength line, and now I'm just as much as in love with this line. I was chosen by Influenster to try this product for absolutely free. And it has been an awesome eye opener.
Tasha S.
Stephenville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this deodorant, they have several different scent options to try. I'm not married to any particular scent so I love to switch it up. Works great and I'm dry all day!
Amantha C.
Escondido, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use dove over other brands because dove have my skin feeling smooth and soft. I love that they have the difference brands you can choose free my favorite is coconut

195 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalia C.
Riverside, CT
il y a un an
Nicole W. il y a un an
I love the dove antiperspirant the best
Gina G.
Austintown, OH
il y a 2 ans
Kat G. il y a 2 ans
I adore the Va-Va-Vanilla and I felt like this was a non-scent after applying it. I do know what you mean about the residue and I've not noticed it thus far with the Dove. But as a 'scent dupe' it is not!
Angela D.
Gardner, MA
il y a 2 ans
Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant? Does this product work well and last
Aliyah S. il y a 10 mois
Yes!! I’ve been using it for a while now & it last really well throughout the day