Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant

Add this antiperspirant deodorant to your beauty routine and enjoy protection against underarm wetness for up to 48 hours.

Does this deodorant combats b.o and has a lasting scent ? How effective is it in the hot weather?
Does this have a strong smell?
I Sweat a lot and antiperspirants doesn’t really work for me, I have tried a lot of different ones. Does this one actually works great?
Start your review of Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant!
Product Highlights
“i really loved this voxbox with this deoderant it smells great and lasts long, usually with most deoderants they wear off right away but not this one i really reccomend it” in reviews
“This is one of the few products that actually does what it says it is going to do, and it smells amazing not that manufactured "fresh scent" smell.” in reviews
“Fifth day of use: Activity: Work out Sweat: Extreme Result: Felt sweaty after 2 hours of vigorous exercise but still smelling fresh!” in reviews
“This deo smells really nice and I'm totally glad I started using it, but i still prefer classical spray ones over these. ” in reviews
“absolutely love dove body wash hair chocolate and deodorant they make everything and everything is so amazingly soft and smooth Stephanie makes you smell amazing and fresh and makes you feel fresh to” in reviews
I love so many of Doves products, from chocolates to body washes and deodorants. And, while I’ve only used this particular scent a few times, it is still a great one. It smells fresh and clean, and doesn’t leave you feeling sticky or greasy. It also doesn’t stain your clothes. If you get some of it on the outside of your outfit, just grab a paper towel or napkin, and rub it off quickly. It’s that easy. I am only giving it 4/5 stars because it is not a natural deodorant, so it is a more unhealthy choice, but not the worst. If you’re on the go, anything from vacation to a business trip, and you forgot your deodorant, this is a good one to grab on the go. It’s available at most drugstores, comes in travel sizes, and smells good without being too strong, or floral. It just smells like when someone opens the door after a shower and the steam wafts out. Fresh.
Traphill, NC
Smells extremely pleasant, does its job, and armpits definitely feel slightly softer after continual use.

I'm a male that uses this because most "men's" deodorants tend to have extremely aggresive scent profiles that tend to try and also be a mediocre cologne. This has a nice, neutral scent to it, that is definitely one I would consider "unisex" despite what any of the branding of it may convey. It's also barely noticeable unless someone is right up on your armpits. Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant ClearTone Skin Renew Deodorant, 2.6 Oz, 6 Pack

Mt pleasant, SC
I’m a weirdo about deodorant, I really like natural smells and nothing that is going to leave a residue on my scanner my clothes which is why I use dove. But I am also conscious of the fact that this is an aluminum-based product and is not necessarily considered clean or healthy for you. Just due to the nature of the fact that it has a metal in it and you’re putting it on pours. I tried to go clean but I just couldn’t commit so Dove is my go to option when it comes to deodorant because it lasts the longest amount of time and it always smells nice and I never have to worry about lines on clothing. So I would recommend this to anyone who is not looking for a clean deodorant
Naples
This is hands down the best deodorant I have ever tried, I will NEVER use a different deodorant again. It is super affordable and there's nothing I would change about it. Have you tried other deodorants that leave that lingering B.O. smell mixed with the strong fragrance? This does not do that, you could run a marathon and you still wouldn't smell any body odor the only scent people would smell from you is freshness. I have tried multiple deodorants and this on is truly incomparable to any other. Every friend that I've forced to try this has agreed and has not gone back to their other horrible deodorants. I give this product an infinity/10 go buy this right now!!!!
Richmond, TX
I’ve used Dove deodorants for as long as I can remember. Even so, this particular one is one of my favorites. It goes on nice and smooth, doesn’t cause me any uncomfortableness on my underarms, doesn’t stains my clothes, dries quickly, and for me works perfectly as an antiperspirant. I apply this every night after a shower and once again in the morning. I never feel the need to reapply during the day. Even through more active days, my underarms stay dry. Another bonus I’ve noticed is that my underarms have gotten lighter maybe due to them being well hydrated with this. I would recommend to anyone!
Raynham, MA
This Dove deodorant has a pleasant, fresh smell that isn't overpowering but is still very effective. It's gentle on the skin, won't change the color of your clothing (as some deodorants do with time), and lasts all day. While it is an "invisible" solid, it may still leave white marks on t-shirts or if over-applied will create little white streaks in your armpits. So don't expect complete invisibility here! You do not need much to maintain a fresh smell all day though. I would highly recommend it based on how effective it is for daily use and how comfortable it is on the skin.
Lewiston, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ever since I was a teenager I have sweat like a man, essentially. Every deodorant and antiperspirant mix aimed at women I tried left me wet and smelling gross after a few hours. I had to start using men's stuff because it was the only thing that worked. I received this Dove antiperspirant and wasn't all that optimistic. Well, I am now because it actually works! Something feminine and pretty smelling actually keeps my sweat and stench at bay! I've never been happier to find something that works.
Plano, TX
When wearing this deodorant I have no worries about smelling if I start to sweat. Stays on the whole day and I feel fresh. The only reason I gave it a four stars is because on some of my polyester shirts it left an oily mark from the deodorant and made it look like sweat. I learned that you have to wait to let the deodorant dry before putting on any polyester. This can be a bit of a nuisance when you are in a hurry. Dove Advanced Care Shea Butter Antiperspirant
Pennsylvania
I smell. And I sweat. A lot. This deodorant is amazing though! I know I’m probably poisoning my body with aluminum but I’ve tried the natural deodorants and they just aren’t effective for me. This stuff lasts all day though without drying out my underarms and staining my clothing. Scared of your boss or social interactions? While this won’t take away your fear it will at least ensure you don’t stink while you perspire in even the scariest situations!
Saginaw, MI
My all time favorite product! I get very sweaty and my deodorant likes to rub off or wear out quicker and dove really does last from 24 hours to 48 hours. It is very easy to use and it is a bit on the pricey side, some products is more costly than others and some do work and some don’t for me but I stick with the original dove, which is perfect for me. I highly, most definitely recommend to all! Love this product and it will always be my number one.

189 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtice, ON
il y a un an
Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant ? Does it work well and does it last or do you have to keep applying it
Teresa M. • il y a un an
Depends on person and hormones, in my opinion. When I went through puberty nothing worked. Post partum the first few weeks nothing worked. But now that my hormones are evened out it works great and is my go to.