BY DOVE

•  Contains ¼ Moisturizers And Dove Nutriummoisture™
  •  Protects Against Underarm Wetness
  •  Timeless Lavender Fragrance With Elegant Vanilla Notes
  •  Glides Easily Onto Skin

Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Lavender Fresh 2.6 Oz Combines The Reassurance Of Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection With An Elegant, Timeless Lavender Fragrance.
In Addition To Keeping Underarm Wetness At Bay For Up To 48 Hours, The 0% Alcohol (Ethanol) Formula Helps Delicate Underarm Skin To Recover From The Irritation That Regular Shaving Can Cause. The Formula Also Includes Dove Nutriummoisture And Unique ¼ Moisturizers, For Smooth Underarms That Look And Feel Softer With Regular Use.
If You’ve Been Wondering How To Get Soft Armpits, Choose Dove Lavender Fresh For Touchably Soft, Smooth Underarm Skin And The Soothing, Flowery Fragrance Of Lavender.
To Use, Apply This Antiperspirant Deodorant To Dry Skin After Showering Or Bathing And Enjoy Fresh And Comfortably Dry Skin All Day Long. For Best Results, Make Sure Your Underarm Skin Is Cool And Completely Dry Before Applying, And Give Each Underarm A Few Swipes For Even Coverage.
At Dove, Our Vision Is Of A World Where Beauty Is A Source Of Confidence, And Not Anxiety. So, We Are On A Mission To Help The Next Generation Of Women Develop A Positive Relationship With The Way They Look – Helping Them Raise Their Self-esteem And Realize Their Full Potential.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Urea
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Meghan M.
Allentown, PA
This is one of the best deodorants I have ever used. It’s actually the only one I’ve been using for months and it works so well. I have told my friends about this deodorant and will keep telling more of my friends.
Celie H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have very sensitive skin and so many deodorants make my underarms itch, especially after shaving. This is the only deodorant I have found that doesn’t do that, and it definitely helps keep me dry and smell free.
Lexie N.
Edwardsville, IL
I am usually pretty loyal to one deodorant brand all my life, until i purchased Dove. I didn't have high expectations but the formula doesn't leave my armpits coated in white and I have a lot less deod marks on my shirt. The smell of this deodorant is amazing and natural and lasts all day for me, usually going 12 hours before I get home.
This deodorant smells amazing, I love anything lavender scented. But it’s not 48 hrs for me, probably just 24 hrs. But I usually re apply every 12 hrs.
Great deodorant nonetheless and I will continue to buy Dove deodorant Dove Advanced Care Lavender Fresh Antiperspirant
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I absolutely love dove deodorant!! The lavender scent of this one is amazing!! Plus it leaves me feeling clean and dry ALL day long unlike other deodorants that I've tried. I highly recommend this product!!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I received this free to try and test in an Influenster Voxbox. I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised with this new product from Dove! I typically haven't been impressed with their deodorants in the past. However, this new one has an amazing fresh lavender scent that is light but not unnoticeable. For me, the scent didn't begin to fade until the end of day 2 or about 40 hrs - I used it in the morning of day 1, did not reapply on the morning of day 2, and reapplied on the morning of day 3. The active ingredients for sweat, etc. worked very well for me, again a welcome surprise. This too, lasted about the same amount of time as did the scent, appx. 40 hrs. I was completely satisfied with this product, in fact, it worked so well that I regained my confidence in the Dove deodorant products. Also, it goes on smoothly without leaving any white residue or little pieces on your skin or clothes and leaves your skin so soft! This is absolutely my new go-to! I definitely recommend this!
Maha I.
Apex, NC
This is a good deodorant for the everyday person who is mostly sedentary and doesn't sweat much. It has a beautiful scent, but it barely masks any underarm odor, and in fact has made my underarm odor more noticeable to me as I've used it. I have been attending class and going straight to work until 1am in the morning every day since I got this, and whatever it actually does definitely does not last 48 hours. The rotating piece at the bottom clicks one place at a time, whether or not that bothers you is personal preference. I had high hopes. I'm normally quite sedentary, so this might work for me in my slow weeks, but if you need something high performance, the Secret invisible solids have always worked great for me at a decent price point for how long they last. I'd love to try this again if Dove made some improvements. I would recommend this to any of my friends who don't need much coverage like I normally do.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
I recieved this #exclusive product #complementary from #influenster. To #test & #review for the #DoveWomensVoxBox #contest.
My first impression was the packaging and it looked clean & uncluttered with unnecessary words. ☺
Next was the smell. When I smelled it the first time, my response was "ooh that smells good!" That made my son & hubby ask to smell it and both agreeded that it smells good to them also. ☺
Then, I tried it. The design of the applicator made applying the deodorant very easy & smooth. ☺
Finally, it lasted the whole day and won my trust. 😁
This product is a must try & don't stress the price, #Dove is always very affordable. 💕💕
Lindsay B.
I am very thankful that I received this #Dove deodorant complimentary from #Influenster to test out. The packaging is very sleek, simple, and pleasing to the eye. The scent is very pleasant and light. The deodorant glides on very nicely and lasts all day. I would most definitely recommend this deodorant if you are looking to try out a new one. :) Edit: Sorry in advance, no matter which way this photo is flipped, saved, and uploaded, it will not face the way it should.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
I received this FREE for testing purposes from the one and only influenster! Dove Advanced Care Deodorant is Simply amazing. It goes on very smoothly, smells great and has up to 48 hour protection! You can purchase this from your local store for a decent price! You won't be disappointed! I'm very happy with this product! Thanks Dove & Influenster! Dove Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant