BY DOVE #39 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Invisible Antiperspirant is reformulated to leave no white marks on 100 colors of clothing. O ered in Dove Advanced Care and Dove Dry Spray formats, these antiperspirants provide 48-hour odor and wetness protection plus Dove 1⁄4 moisturizers for added skin care bene ts for softer, smoother under arms.

Clear Finish: A complex bouquet that begins with a crisp, oral greenness, further freshened by juicy accents of aqueous fruits and hints of vanilla sweetness

• Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your favorite: ...5 Answers
  • Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, in an int...4 Answers
  • Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?1 Answers
Demetria A.
I received the Dove Advanced Care Invisible Antiperspirant Clear Finish, complimentary from Influester to test, in exchange for my honest opinion. This Antiperspirant is the best! I was first skeptical to whether it would keep me dry all day, & keep me free of smelly underpit odor, & also not transfer on my dark clothing, so I put it to test. I used the Dove antiperspirant on one underarm, & I used my current antiperspirant on the other. I went to the gym and worked up a sweat for about an hour, & I must say, I was totally shocked at how Dove kept my underarms dry, & odor free, as if I didn't just complete a cardio workout that left me drenched in sweat..Eww! Next, being that this is a solid antiperspirant, I needed to make sure that it lived up to its purpose of not transferring to dark clothing. I applied the Dove, put on my black dress and hit the night out for some fun, & to my surprise no little white streaks. Dove has kept me dry, odor free & confident!
Tatum D.
Knightstown, IN
I received this complimentary Voxbox for testing purposes only. The product they sent was Dove Advanced Care Invisible Antiperspirant. I received the complimentary voxbox in exchange for my honest opinion of the of the product. On opening the box,
I was impressed that I was given a full size sample =) The scent is a nice smell, not overpowering at all. And running my fingers over the top, it felt silky !!
I tried mine in the morning after showering the night before
( bedtime ) I loved the smoothness when it was applied, and it lasted all day .
I don't think it will last the 48 hours it claims, unless reapplied .
Over all....... I LOVED IT <3 The smell was nice, didn't leave stains or marks on my clothes, and it did the job it was intended to ( cause I didn't sweat ) . I have been using mine all week !!! Well Done DOVE .. WELL DONE =)
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
I received the Dove vox box for free to try and the first thing I noticed was the size it's a big size Thank you and next was it said No White Marks and that is a relief no white marks on your shirt because that is embarrassing thats that advanced care invisible for you..Then is that wonderful smell. It smells fabulous. I love Dove Thank you Influenster and Dove for a great product.I have just finished using Dove advanced care before I went to the gym and guess what no White Marks...Awesome!!!!!
I received this complimentary I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Monica G.
I did receive the Vox Box for the Dove 48 hour Invisible Deodorant. My barcode on my box kind of ripped when I opened it I guess I was too excited lol and I was unable to scan it, but I did try the product and the smell I love it I go to sleep smelling good and wake up smelling good. Every time I lift my arms I smell it and I love it lol. But I love the smell definatly going to keep using this one. My sis-in-law smelled it and went to get one at Walmart but apparently they wern't on the shelf yet.lol she gotta wait. But thank u Influenster great product very satisfied.
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
I just received my Dove Advanced care invisible clear finish 48hour deodorant. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I haven't used it yet but I know for sure this gonna do its job of keeping my fresh and clear because I already use a different Dove Advanced care, which I love. I always try to buy this brand vs others because I get the best results with Dove Advanced care. It's my top pick in deodorant
Kate D.
Bourbonnais, IL
I already use a Dove deodorant and love it because of the scent. This deodorant smells great and as an added bonus, does not leave white marks. I was wearing a black tank top all day and when I took it off, no weird deodorant streaks under the arms! I'm pleasantly surprised. I will definitely keep using it. The smell is a huge factor in me liking a product.

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
Perfect timing to receive his deo for my bo as I recently ran out of my Secret. I have a pretty hard time with deodorants in they last year. I'm not sure if my PH has changed or what's going on but it's been a struggle. This deodorant worked - no sweat, no smells. I didn't notice it in my clothes but I don't wear a lot of black so that isn't an issue with me. It kept me dry and fresh which is what I care about.
Mayla P.
Even though I just got this product, it actually works rather well! Can't describe the smell. It's not fresh exactly but it doesn't stink. So, i guess you could say it's a very settled smell. I know you can find this anywhere! So that's also a good thing. I haven't checked the price but clearly it's going to be affordable! It's always great to try and test something new!! I recommend.
chelsea t.
Diamondhead, MS
I don't like leaving poor reviews, this may be one of my first. I wasn't impressed at all. I'm a nurse in a fast paced children's clinic so in go go go all day. It wore off before the end of the day and left me not feeling the best. It definitely wasn't transfer proof. It got all over my scrubs. I love dove products but I don't like this one. Wouldn't recommend it to a friend.
Briana R.
Moorpark, CA
Dove advanced care invisible deorderant is one of the best deorderants that I have tried! I've been looking everywhere for a invisible deorderant that does not leave white marks on my clothes and that also lasts all day on me and I'm really impressed with the lasting power of it and how well it has been working. It also doesn't have a overpowering scent which I enjoy.
Mayla P.
Do you think this would be a good gift to give your college friend? Along with other essential?
Elena S.
Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your favorite: the Dove Clear Finish or the Dove Sheer Fresh?
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, in an intense workout does it lose its effectiveness the more you sweat?
Chelsea C.
Pottstown, PA
Does this show up on anyone else's clothing or just mine?
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?