BY DOVE #76 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Invisible Antiperspirant is reformulated to leave no white marks on 100 colors of clothing. O ered in Dove Advanced Care and Dove Dry Spray formats, these antiperspirants provide 48-hour odor and wetness protection plus Dove 1⁄4 moisturizers for added skin care bene ts for softer, smoother under arms.

Clear Finish: A complex bouquet that begins with a crisp, oral greenness, further freshened by juicy accents of aqueous fruits and hints of vanilla sweetness

• Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your favorite: ...5 Answers
  • Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, in an int...4 Answers
  • Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?1 Answers
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
I love this deodorant. I received this a thank you from Walmart for using their online grocery ordering. The claim about being transfer proof holds true! It does not transfer on clothes at all, and smells nice. It does keep me from sweating a lot and not smelling 🤣
Sarah G.
It smells good during application, but I must say I'm very disappointed. I switched from Secret to this and found that Dove was more likely to transfer to my clothes even after plenty of drying time, AND I found myself sweating with odor after just a couple hours of minimal activity on a hot day. I guess I'm still on the hunt for a product that doesn't make me smell like a combination of BO and flowers.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I love this deodorant! It goes on easy and invisible and keeps me fresh all day. Even through my heavy workouts I can rely on this to do its job! It’s affordable and from a reputable brand. I will definitely buy this again!
Marsha T.
Bronx, NY
I was lucky to receive Dove Advanced Care Invisible Antiperspirant Clear Finish in a recent VoxBox. I've been using Dove antiperspirants for years, but I had never seen or heard of this particular one until it was sent to me. The company claims that it won't leave any residue on your shirt sleeves, which is a huge downside to antiperspirants (no matter the brand) -- eventually, the insides of one's sleeves end up white, and over time, the underarm area of the shirt begins to yellow. I was not expecting this product to work (despite my loyalty to Dove's antiperspirant line), but I was shocked to see that there was no residue after applying the product, and no stains developed on my shirts -- even after an extended period of washing and wearing the same shirts! Above all, this product works just as well as Dove's other antiperspirants. So when you consider that you have soft, non-sweaty underarms even up to 24-48 hours after applying it AND your shirts don't suffer for it, that's a huge win! I have one small criticism. The bottle I received did not really specify the scent on it. It was a full-sized bottle, so I have to assume that it may be sold in the same packaging. I learned that there are currently two scents in this line, and the one I was provided via Influenster smelled pleasant, but I could not venture a guess of its scent until I opened the bottle and inhaled a whiff. Now, if I were paying in the store, I may not have purchased it because it was not clear what kind of scent it was. People are quite particular about scents, have allergies, etc., so I hope that Dove will label the retail packages more clearly like its other bottles on drugstore shelves. I also hope to see more of its popular scents like Coconut, Cucumber, etc.Overall, this is a fabulous product. Dove should honestly incorporate this non-staining technology in all of its antiperspirants because I've never seen a brand tackle this common problem that plagues antiperspirants. I will definitely be buying more of this formula, and I'd recommend that everyone try it -- what woman wants white and yellow underarm stains?! Not me! ;-)
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
I love this product! It keeps me smelling good for 2 days! You can’t beat that! It’s also great for sensitive skin (which I have). It doesn’t give me the itchy feeling some deodorants can give you. It’s slightly expensive but it is worth it! It lasts for longer than a month!
Allie V.
Elizabethtown, PA
I love this product - it's easily the best spray deodorant I've ever used. In order to get the most of the bottle, make sure you move the bottle while you spray. It goes a long way, and truly is an invisible spray. My only issue is that it's a little pricey for my liking, although it is worth it for the ease of use and product quality.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
It's a nice product. It helps reduce and minimize odor from sweat. I noticed my underarms getting a bit dark from frequent shaving, which is why I started using this. It did help lighten them a bit but I was expecting a bit more
Ceresse L.
Angola, IN
I received Dove advanced care invisible clear finish in my vox box on Tuesday January 17, 2017. The product was complimentary for testing purposes only.
It claims it's invisible.
It claims it leaves no white marks on 100 colors.
It claims it lasts for 48 hours.
It also says it's for under arms only on the back label. I know some people use deodorants in other places on their body to reduce moisture and chaffing.

Here's the honest truth!
Before I even put it on my skin I tested it on my black capri pants. (They're mostly spandex and cotton, similar to leggings.) It left a white mark right where I swiped it.
I wanted to wait to test it on my skin. So I showered the next day.
I made sure to wear a black sports bra and a black shirt to test the claim "it leaves no white marks on 100 colors."
After putting on the deodorant, there's white residue on my clothing.
The scent isn't too overwhelming. I'm not a fan of floral scents, so it isn't my favorite. It's a sweet smell.
I, personally, have a problem with perspiration since I'm overweight. No matter the product I use, I always sweat. So, for me, the product doesn't last for 48 hours. I shower almost every day because of my body type and personal hygiene.
I probably wouldn't buy this for myself and I would only recommend it for those who don't sweat as much as myself.
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
I have to say, I found it very ironic when I discovered I would be receiving this particular VoxBox. I have a serious issue with deodorants and I am VERY picky about which one I use. For the most part, I only use unscented deodorant and by unscented I mean absolutely no fragrance at all. I have used Dove 'fragrance free' for years and all of a sudden it was gone and nothing to replace it. So I've been trying every single thing on the market that I thought would be close but nothing has compared. If it never got a weird smell after a few hours then the product didn't work well. If it lasted it started to have a strange smell. So I was leery to try this deodorant BUT I have to say thank you Influenster for this VoxBox! I have found a new deodorant!! Long lasting, very light fragrance that never turns into a different scent throughout the day. I think the primary focus of the deodorant was the 'clear finish' but that's just an added bonus to all the other great aspects.
Donna O.
Alstead, NH
I received this complimentary is my Voxbox for testing purposes only. The product was Dove Advanced Care Invisible Antiperspirant. The expectation is to give my honest opinion of the of the product in exchange for the complimentary product. I work in an environment where you are in constant motion and also live on a farm that requires manual labor. Needless to say, I stay active and quite busy so some days can be a double application of deodorant day. The Dove Advanced Care Invisible Antiperspirant- I have to admit, I had my doubts, I usually don't go for antiperspirants but you should try anything once! This was great and did everything that it stated. No white on my clothing. No sweatiness under my arms and I shoveled a lot of muck out of stalls! We even had snow here in New Hampshire and I spent some time shoveling that too.....no sweat! And to icky white goop either! I also like the light scent since I suffer from migraines. The lighter the better for me! This Dove Advanced Care is a winner for me!
Mayla P.
Do you think this would be a good gift to give your college friend? Along with other essential?
Elena S.
Does it work if I wear dark colors? What scent is your favorite: the Dove Clear Finish or the Dove Sheer Fresh?
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
Does this deodorant need to be reapplied? For instance, in an intense workout does it lose its effectiveness the more you sweat?
Chelsea C.
Pottstown, PA
Does this show up on anyone else's clothing or just mine?
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Is this a deodorant or just and antiperspirant?