BY DOVE #87 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Invisible Antiperspirant is reformulated to leave no white marks on 100 colors of clothing. Offered in Dove Advanced Care and Dove Dry Spray formats, these antiperspirants provide 48-hour odor and wetness protection plus Dove 1⁄4 moisturizers for added skin care benefits for softer, smoother under arms.

Sheer Fresh: Bright fruity notes of pineapple and pear are combined with an elegant oral bouquet of freesia, jasmine and water lily, with caring and creamy back notes adding the finishing touch

• Does this leave stains on ur clothes? It smells great but just wa...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to get rid of those stains it leaves on blac...2 Answers
  • How is this deodorant compared to other dove ones? 2 Answers
Amanda L.
Fayetteville, NC
I'm not a Dove girl. I have my normal go-to deo that I like and that I know works. With that being said, I was extremely surprised by Dove sheer fresh. It goes on sheer and does not transfer to my gym clothes, work clothes, bras, or anything else I happened to try on. Clothes shopping is much more pleasant without the worry of deodorant transfer. The smell is light and fresh and I had no problems with it being over powering. I never felt wet or had any pesky underarm odor even being that I workout at the end of the day. I did reapply right before my gym-sesh, but I always do. The feel of the stick in your hand is perfect for application and I feel there is a generous amount for the price. Dove will now be a staple in my cabinet and gym bag. Thanks!
Courtlandt M.
Dayton, TX
This is a comfortable and moisturizing deodorant. The scent is nice (the sheer fresh scent), and it glides on smoothly and transparently. I found that it kept me dry throughout the day and neutralized any body odor.

Unfortunately, I've also read that the aluminum ingredient in most anti-perspirants is really toxic and can lead to dementia or Alzheimer's in older years. Because of this, I'm leaning toward trying more natural deodorants in the future. I wish that it was easier to find one that works!

But for what this is, a standard (if more luxurious!) antiperspirant deodorant, it is a nice option. I'm giving it 4 stars because I would recommend it to anyone who purchases regular deo.
Robin R.
Edited for a review after using the product for over a week. This product DOES rub off onto my clothes and is DOES leave white residue.
It still smells nice and keeps the stink away, but the promise of not leaving white streaks is one that is quite broken.

This deo for the B.O. ;-) goes on smooth, disappears instantly and does exactly what it says it will. No white marks or residue on my clothing or under arms, and no stink or sweat! The smell is subtle and pleasant too so that's a major plus for me as I hate smelling like deodorant. I received this product free in exchange for my honest review. Thanks Influenster! Can't wait for more Vox Boxes to come my way!
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
I really did like this antiperspirant. Since becoming pregnant I've definitely got more of a "glow" and notice wetness and odors a lot more easily than I used to. This surprisingly kept me as dry or drier than the so called "clinical strength" products. At first I thought the scent was a little strong on day one and a little too powdery-strong. But now I'm used to it and don't notice it at all. I've been wearing a lot of black lately and haven't noticed any marks on my clothing. I will definitely purchase this again when my sample runs out. My only issue is that I wish I could find an aluminum-free deodorant that works as well as this!
Stephanie S.
I'm a huge fan of Dove products. I'm normally get their deodorant with the cucumber scent. I have to say Dove Sheer Fresh Advanced Care is proving to be far better. I've notice with the other deodorant I start feeling less confident on it's staying power and find myself wanting to put more on to refresh. So far I've been using Dove Sheer Fresh Advanced Care for about a week and I feel pretty darn confident that it's working and don't feel like I need to refresh. So far I haven't seen any white marks on my clothes which is an added bonus. I'm looking forward to continuing using this product and purchasing when I run out.
Krystal S.
Orlando, FL
I'm in loved with this deodorant. First of all, the bottle design is pretty cute. It smells awesome and it doesn't leave any white residue on your clothing. It doesn't feels sticky and it lasts all day. I do work in an office in air conditioner all day and it works amazing with me. But the other day I went shopping and I used it, it was a pretty hot day and when I returned home I realized the deodorant lasted the whole day so that is a plus. Dove always out ranks any other brand, I really love their products. I recommend this deodorant 100%!!!!
Jessica W.
Deridder, LA
I've always used Dove deodorant but was happy to try out a new product of theirs. I love the scent of this deodorant because it's light and it goes on so smooth. I intentionally wore a black shirt and black bra to test out the invisible aspect of it and I'll say that there was absolutely no visible deodorant residue left on my clothing! I work in a job position where I am constantly on the go and this deodorant definitely held up under the stress and exercise involved in an 8 hour work day with a classroom full of 1 year olds!!!
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
This deodorant promises to go on clear and not leave marks on 100 colors of clothes and it did just that. It smells fresh (sheer fresh scent) like dove soap and goes on smoothly, which I appreciated because I had a bit of razor burn at the time I received it. It kept me dry for an entire day of working with preschoolers. I've used Dove deodorant before and this is definitely one of purchase in the future or recommend. I received this deodorant at no cost in exchange for my honest and impartial review.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
I received this in a recent Voxbox for review for my honest opinion. First, I love Dove products it's definitely a brand I can trust. Packaging is perfect, easy to hold, glides on smooth, no white residue on clothes and it really lasts all day. The only down fall is the build up on my under arm. You really have to scrub with an exfoliate to get the product off and if you don't it can discolor your under pit. Other than that, it's a great product that works! Highly recommend.
Emily G.
blairsville, ga
First off let me say I received this product for free for testing purposes BUT do not let that persuade your mind in anyway. The first thing I noticed about this product was the sleek new look, i have never seen this with dove before. It was very cute and modern. Second thing i noticed is the smell, it was unlike other antiperspirant I have used, it actually smells good! and it is true to what it advertises and does not leave marks on my clothes. Thank you VOXBOX!
Marlena J.
Louisa, KY
Does this leave stains on ur clothes? It smells great but just wanted to kno if it will keep my clothes clean
Cassidy W.
Does this leave stains on white shirts? I've noticed other ones to do that...
Jennifer L.
How is this deodorant compared to other dove ones?
Miroslava T.
Does anyone know how to get rid of those stains it leaves on black tops?
Nydia G.
I've had a couple of dove deodorants but they always seem to stain my black shirts even though it says it won't will this stain