BY DOVE #36 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Invisible Antiperspirant is reformulated to leave no white marks on 100 colors of clothing. Offered in Dove Advanced Care and Dove Dry Spray formats, these antiperspirants provide 48-hour odor and wetness protection plus Dove 1⁄4 moisturizers for added skin care benefits for softer, smoother under arms.

Sheer Fresh: Bright fruity notes of pineapple and pear are combined with an elegant oral bouquet of freesia, jasmine and water lily, with caring and creamy back notes adding the finishing touch

Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
I work an extremely stressful job and have always struggled with finding an antiperspirant that keeps me dry and hides odors without heavy perfumes. I usually use a prescription clinical strength antiperspirant but was looking for something more accessible and cheaper! I was initially wary of the Dove Advanced Care Invisible Antiperspirant because it was a solid, most drug store products are heavily scented , and they often lack the strength I need. I was very happy with this product for several reasons- the scent is not overpowering or only present to mask the smell of sweat. The solid did not leave marks on my clothing and most importantly, the product worked. I was dry and fresh smelling after an 8 hour shift of crisis de-escalation and running from client to client. I will definitely continue using Dove Advanced Care Invisible Antiperspirant and recommend it to my friends.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
On some clothing this item did not leave a stain, but most of my clothing it did leave white marks. I received this item for free from Influenster. Other than that I really loved this deodorant. Most deodorants leave me with what I call a "breakthrough". This is when a few hours into my day I feel sweat breakthrough my deodorant. It makes me super paranoid and for a long time have been trying to find one that would prevent that from happening. This deodorant actually worked all day long!!!!! Not only that one day I forgot to put on deodorant and was considering if I should stop and get one or put this product to the test. I winged it and it actually provided excellent protection throughout the entire second day as well. I work both indoors and outdoors so I definitely recommend giving this product a try. I will purchase this in the future.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Fayetteville, NC
I'm not a Dove girl. I have my normal go-to deo that I like and that I know works. With that being said, I was extremely surprised by Dove sheer fresh. It goes on sheer and does not transfer to my gym clothes, work clothes, bras, or anything else I happened to try on. Clothes shopping is much more pleasant without the worry of deodorant transfer. The smell is light and fresh and I had no problems with it being over powering. I never felt wet or had any pesky underarm odor even being that I workout at the end of the day. I did reapply right before my gym-sesh, but I always do. The feel of the stick in your hand is perfect for application and I feel there is a generous amount for the price. Dove will now be a staple in my cabinet and gym bag. Thanks!
Courtlandt M.
Courtlandt M.
Dayton, TX
This is a comfortable and moisturizing deodorant. The scent is nice (the sheer fresh scent), and it glides on smoothly and transparently. I found that it kept me dry throughout the day and neutralized any body odor.

Unfortunately, I've also read that the aluminum ingredient in most anti-perspirants is really toxic and can lead to dementia or Alzheimer's in older years. Because of this, I'm leaning toward trying more natural deodorants in the future. I wish that it was easier to find one that works!

But for what this is, a standard (if more luxurious!) antiperspirant deodorant, it is a nice option. I'm giving it 4 stars because I would recommend it to anyone who purchases regular deo.
Robin R.
Robin R.
Edited for a review after using the product for over a week. This product DOES rub off onto my clothes and is DOES leave white residue.
It still smells nice and keeps the stink away, but the promise of not leaving white streaks is one that is quite broken.

This deo for the B.O. ;-) goes on smooth, disappears instantly and does exactly what it says it will. No white marks or residue on my clothing or under arms, and no stink or sweat! The smell is subtle and pleasant too so that's a major plus for me as I hate smelling like deodorant. I received this product free in exchange for my honest review. Thanks Influenster! Can't wait for more Vox Boxes to come my way!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Lenexa , KS
I really did like this antiperspirant. Since becoming pregnant I've definitely got more of a "glow" and notice wetness and odors a lot more easily than I used to. This surprisingly kept me as dry or drier than the so called "clinical strength" products. At first I thought the scent was a little strong on day one and a little too powdery-strong. But now I'm used to it and don't notice it at all. I've been wearing a lot of black lately and haven't noticed any marks on my clothing. I will definitely purchase this again when my sample runs out. My only issue is that I wish I could find an aluminum-free deodorant that works as well as this!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I'm a huge fan of Dove products. I'm normally get their deodorant with the cucumber scent. I have to say Dove Sheer Fresh Advanced Care is proving to be far better. I've notice with the other deodorant I start feeling less confident on it's staying power and find myself wanting to put more on to refresh. So far I've been using Dove Sheer Fresh Advanced Care for about a week and I feel pretty darn confident that it's working and don't feel like I need to refresh. So far I haven't seen any white marks on my clothes which is an added bonus. I'm looking forward to continuing using this product and purchasing when I run out.
Amy S.
Amy S.
West Monroe, LA
This is the first time that I've used a Dove antiperspirant.Thank you for sending this full size Dove Advanced Care Invisible Antiperspirant Sheer Fresh for me to try. I've been using this for about a week. I like that it has a clean scent and that it's not overpowering with a perfume smell. It also goes on very smooth and sinks into the skin without causing any irritation. This is big for me because I have sensitive skin. I also like that it doesn't leave any white residue on my clothing. Who would ever want to deal with that?! Over all I really like this antiperspirant and would def buy it in the future.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Orlando, Fl
I'm in loved with this deodorant. First of all, the bottle design is pretty cute. It smells awesome and it doesn't leave any white residue on your clothing. It doesn't feels sticky and it lasts all day. I do work in an office in air conditioner all day and it works amazing with me. But the other day I went shopping and I used it, it was a pretty hot day and when I returned home I realized the deodorant lasted the whole day so that is a plus. Dove always out ranks any other brand, I really love their products. I recommend this deodorant 100%!!!!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Deridder, LA
I've always used Dove deodorant but was happy to try out a new product of theirs. I love the scent of this deodorant because it's light and it goes on so smooth. I intentionally wore a black shirt and black bra to test out the invisible aspect of it and I'll say that there was absolutely no visible deodorant residue left on my clothing! I work in a job position where I am constantly on the go and this deodorant definitely held up under the stress and exercise involved in an 8 hour work day with a classroom full of 1 year olds!!!
Marlena J.
Marlena J.
Louisa, Ky
Does this leave stains on ur clothes? It smells great but just wanted to kno if it will keep my clothes clean
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
How is this deodorant compared to other dove ones?
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Does this leave stains on white shirts? I've noticed other ones to do that...
Miroslava T.
Miroslava T.
Does anyone know how to get rid of those stains it leaves on black tops?
Nydia G.
Nydia G.
I've had a couple of dove deodorants but they always seem to stain my black shirts even though it says it won't will this stain