BY DOVE #43 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

•  Dove Advanced Care Deodorant Provides Up To 48 Hours’ Protection
  •  Contains Dove ¼ Moisturizers For Beautifully Soft Underarms
  •  0% Alcohol (Ethanol) Formula Helps Reduce Irritation On Delicate Underarms
  •  Stick Deodorant With A Crisp And Clean Floral Fragrance

With Dove Invisible Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Sheer Fresh 2.6 Oz You Can Step Out In Style Wearing Any Color You Like. This Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Is Invisible On 100 Different Colors. It Glides On Easily, And With Up To 48 Hours Of Odor And Wetness Protection, You Can Do Your Thing, Knowing That You Will Smell Great All Day.
As Well As Being Unbeatable On White Marks, Dove Invisible Advanced Care Sheer Fresh Provides Excellent Underarm Care. Its 100% Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula Is Kind On Skin. It Also Contains Dove Nutriummoisture And ¼ Moisturizers, Which Can Help Your Delicate Underarm Skin Recover From The Irritation Regular Shaving Can Cause, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Underarms.
To Use, Apply This Antiperspirant Deodorant To Dry Skin After Showering Or Bathing And Enjoy Fresh And Comfortably Dry Skin All Day Long. For Best Results, Make Sure Your Underarm Skin Is Cool And Completely Dry Before Applying, And Give Each Underarm A Few Swipes For Even Coverage.
So Get Out Your Brightest Outfit And Stand Out From The Crowd! No Need To Sweat The Small Stuff –dove Invisible Advanced Care Sheer Fresh Has Your Antiperspirant Protection Covered.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (11.4%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Sheer Fresh: Bright fruity notes of pineapple and pear are combined with an elegant oral bouquet of freesia, jasmine and water lily, with caring and creamy back notes adding the finishing touch

• Does this leave stains on ur clothes? It smells great but just wa...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to get rid of those stains it leaves on blac...2 Answers
  • How is this deodorant compared to other dove ones? 2 Answers
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
I hated this deodorant. It doesn't work well on me at all. I can put it on before I go to bed and the next morning my underarms are already smelling as if I've never put any on. It's horrible. I have to use it like 3 times a day for it to barely work. Oh and it leaves white residue on clothing even after it said it wouldn't.
Stella💕
This is my favorite deodorant of all time. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, smells so clean and fresh, and really is sheer. I can never see it AT ALL and it doesn't leave stains. I switched from the Dove Advanced Care Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Deodorant to this one and I'm never going back.
Mary E.
duncan
The only deodorant that works for me. After having my daughter, I noticed my deodorant wasn’t holding up. After an hour or two, I would be stinky. This smells great and keeps ME smelling great all day.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
I recently changed up my deodorant scent from the cucumber one to this one because the scent was a bit too intense for me. This one smells great without being too overpowering, the scent is sheer fresh I think, and it truly does smell fresh. It doesn't leave stains and it goes on smooth and clear.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
I received a free sample of #unilever #dovedeodorant Sheer Fresh Advanced Care Deodorant for my review. Wow this is a delightful scent. What I enjoy about Dove and this deodorant in particular is that the scent is not overpowering. The scent reminds me of the original dove bar soap. I tend to be rather clumsy when putting a shirt on so I thought I would put it to the test by running the deodorant over my grey shirt. Not bad the white mark is there as circled but not as noticeable as other deodorants and after waiting about 5 minutes all that is noticeable is the scent. I was not compensated for my post and the opinions I write are my own and not influenced in any way. #contest #influenster #ad #sweepstakes
Karen M.
El Paso, TX
Dove is by far one of my favorite brands. Sadly, I was a bit dissapointed with this deodorant. Granted, it did keep me dry and it smells amazing. So fresh and smooth but, after maybe an hour or two of wear the deodorant got clumpy and left residue in the armpit area, also my clothes did stain, pretty much 90% of my clothes are black so it was hard not to notice it.. the deodorant claims to "reduce underarm wetness, and no white marks on 100 colors, sheer fresh 48hr". Besides it leaving marks, it did keep me dry for about 24hrs. I didnt push it to 48 because 2 days without a shower would be gross lol

I did receive these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This is my own and honest opinion.
Tricia K.
Punta Gorda , FL
My body is very picky on deodorant as I tender overly sweat or the mix of deodorant and myself makes a strange smell. This one is fantastic! It has a very nice light scent that compliments my skin and works all day.
Stacey M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
On some clothing this item did not leave a stain, but most of my clothing it did leave white marks. I received this item for free from Influenster. Other than that I really loved this deodorant. Most deodorants leave me with what I call a "breakthrough". This is when a few hours into my day I feel sweat breakthrough my deodorant. It makes me super paranoid and for a long time have been trying to find one that would prevent that from happening. This deodorant actually worked all day long!!!!! Not only that one day I forgot to put on deodorant and was considering if I should stop and get one or put this product to the test. I winged it and it actually provided excellent protection throughout the entire second day as well. I work both indoors and outdoors so I definitely recommend giving this product a try. I will purchase this in the future.
Stephanie S.
I'm a huge fan of Dove products. I'm normally get their deodorant with the cucumber scent. I have to say Dove Sheer Fresh Advanced Care is proving to be far better. I've notice with the other deodorant I start feeling less confident on it's staying power and find myself wanting to put more on to refresh. So far I've been using Dove Sheer Fresh Advanced Care for about a week and I feel pretty darn confident that it's working and don't feel like I need to refresh. So far I haven't seen any white marks on my clothes which is an added bonus. I'm looking forward to continuing using this product and purchasing when I run out.
Candace B.
I have been using Dove Advanced Care Invisible in Sheer Fresh scent for about a week now. I must say... I LOVE IT!! Not only does it smell clean and fresh, it keeps me feeling clean and fresh. I work in a super high paced billing office, and sometimes it can get pretty hot down here with all the moving around, and people in and out. With the Dove Advanced Care Invisible, I stay fresh all day long. I am confident enough in this deodorant to wear a tank top AFTER a long day of work. I wear a lot of black clothing, and this is my new must have deodorant. It doesn't leave any of the pesky white marks that a lot of other deodorants do. Can't say enough good about this particular deodorant.
Marlena J.
Louisa, KY
Does this leave stains on ur clothes? It smells great but just wanted to kno if it will keep my clothes clean
Cassidy W.
Does this leave stains on white shirts? I've noticed other ones to do that...
Jennifer L.
How is this deodorant compared to other dove ones?
Miroslava T.
Does anyone know how to get rid of those stains it leaves on black tops?
Nydia G.
I've had a couple of dove deodorants but they always seem to stain my black shirts even though it says it won't will this stain